Part 32 Angry

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Ji Hyo said to Gary,"I told you to stop, someone might notice."
Gary said,"Well, sorry. Are you going home after your shift?"
Ji Hyo said,"Probably why?"
Gary said,"Can we work together just like tomorrow now?"
Ji Hyo said,"Why? can't I go home?"
Gary said,"Well I want to take you out on a date tonight. I won't be stayig till tomorrow morning just at night."
Ji Hyo said,"But I'm not wearing anything nice."
Gary said,"You don't have to, you are already pretty."
Ji Hyo blushed and said,"Yahhh!! Stop the joking. Alright, I'll wait for you. You better impress me otherwise I will regret it."
Gary said,"You won't regret it but we will be going somewhere after that."
Ji Hyo then smiled and kissed Gary on the cheek.
Then Gary started to work as Ji Hyo sat on her office seat revising as a stand by.
At that time Ji Hyo's mum was coming to the hospital to get a check up for Dong Yoon.
But, at the same time, Gary's mum was coming into the hospital to meet up with Gary as she was passing by.
Ji Hyo was going out to see some patients to make sure they were alright but then she saw her mum.
Ji Hyo said,"Mum, are you here to give Dong Yoon a check up?"
She replied,"Of course, I've just done the check up. What else do you think? Why have you been coming home so late? Do you have a new boyfriend?"
Ji Hyo said,"Of course not."
She said,"Really, then lead me to the exit, I can't find it."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright."
Meanwhile Gary met his mum and said,"Mum, you're here?"
His mum said,"Yes, I was passing by, now explain to me why that wretch was at your house."
Gary said,"I'll explain it to you later, I'm working."
His mum said,"Not only you let her into your house but you kissed her. Why, you even ignored your mum and....tell me."
Gary said,"I'm working, I'll explain later."
His mum said,"No, now."
Gary then saw Ji Hyo heading his way with her mum.
Gary was shocked and didn't know what to do.
Gary said flustered,"Let's go some where else to talk."
His mum said,"Why, I don't want to."
Ji Hyo then saw Gary with his mum and she was surprised as well.
Ji Hyo said standing jn front of her mum,"Mum, I think we should go towards the other exit."
Her mum then peeked to the exit and saw Gary.
She shouted staring at Ji Hyo and pointing at Gary,"Yahhhh!!! Song Ji Hyo WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?"
Meanwhile Gary's mum also saw Song Ji Hyo.
They marched up to each other and they started to have a big fight while everyone started to watch at a distance.
Lots of nurses, the leader and professor came out and saw what was happening.
Gary went into the middle and looked at his mum and said,"Mum, stop. This is the hospital, if you do this, it disturbs patients that are resting. Go home and I'll explain it later."
His mum said,"No, tell me first, what is she doing here, don't say that she is now following you to work."
Gary said,"It's not like that."
His mum said,"Don't say that, this stupid girl became a doctor."
Ji Hyo's mum started to get really angry and shouted,"Mwoh O.O You call my daughter stupid. Then what is your son if you call my daughter stupid. Have you even see how ugly he looks. That short weird hairstyle."
Gary's mum then shouted,"What did you just call him. You really don't know........."
Gary couldn't take it any longer and before she could finish her sentence, Gary said to Ji Hyo's mum,"Sorry."
Gary then picked up his mum and walked outside.
She said,"Let me down, you not letting go. LET ME DOWN!!!!"
Ji Hyo said,"Mum, please. Just bring Dong Yoon home. I'll explain at home. Please just go home."
Ji Hyo's mum said,"Fine. Just because of you."