Part 13 Left Alone

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
-----------Call From Sulli Connecting-----------
Ji Hyo: Hello, Sulli ahhh
Sulli: Hello unnie, how are you doing today
Ji Hyo: Good, how's mum
Sulli: I told her, she said that she misses you but she didn't say anything much
Ji Hyo: How have you been, with your baby and Jae Suk
Sulli: We've been great, where have you been living
Ji Hyo: Don't tell anyone but I'm having to live at Gary's house
Sulli: You mean brother in law
Ji Hyo: Yahhhh!!! What do you mean brother in law. Uhh ohhhhh, he's back now
Sulli: Put him on the line, let me talk to him
Ji Hyo: No
Sulli: Please,the baby is kicking me now
Ji Hyo: Alright
Ji Hyo passed the phone over to Gary and said,"My little sister wants to talk to you." Gary put down the foods onto the floor then took the phone.
Kang Gary: Hello
Sulli: Hello, brother in law
Kang Gary: What do you want to say to me
Sulli: Look after my sister well
Kang Gary: I will, she should probably be okay in a few days to a week
Sulli: Alright, I'll leave her to your care, bye, tell her that I said goodbye to her too
Kang Gary: Alright, bye
-----------Call Ended-----------
Ji Hyo said,"What did she say to you?"
Gary said,"I don't think I can tell you that."
Ji Hyo said,"Yahhh!!! Shouldn't I know?"
Gary said,"It isn't that important and you won't need to know.
Ji Hyo said,"Fine, I won't ask, what did you buy?"
Gary said wiping his sweat on his hands,"Some groceries and some kim bap for now."
Ji Hyo said,"You were very quick, are you ok? You look really tired and sweaty.2
Gary said,"I'll just change these clothes and come out, I'll be quick."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright, take your time."
Gary finished changing his clothes and then they started to eat kim bap. After eating, they decided to do something else. They played some games, watched movies and even dramas until it was nearly late.
It was time for dinner and Gary went into the kitchen to prepare some delicious food. Ji Hyo walked in slowly wanting to help but Gary shouted at her telling her to go back to the sofa and sit down.
Ji Hyo listened to what Gary said and sat back down. She felt really bored but she had to keep up with it.
The dinner was ready and they started eating. After eating they both had an early night as they were both feeling very tired and Gary had to go to work the next morning. Ji Hyo slept on the guest room while Gary slept in his room. 
Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, you stay here while I go to the hospital to work. I will probably be back around 6:00pm. If you can't handle anythings, call me and I'll come straight away."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright."
Gary went out to work and arrived on time. He had a busy day and Joong Kook had asked him in the morning,"Did you send Ji Hyo home?"
He replied,"Yeah, she said that she would stay at home."
Gary had a lot of things to do, there was another big emergency after another car crash into a school bus filled with children.
There were a lot of operations to do and some had to be sent over to another hospital. There were too many patients that Kim Joong Kook said to Gary,"Kang Gary, there are too many patients, you have to be an operating surgeon. You are more skilled than the others, can I trust you."
Gary looked blank and was wondering, this is too crazy, I can't do this. I am from an doctors family but this is just too much. What should I do? I still think I'm an intern, I must be crazy.
Joong Kook then shouted,"Yahhhhh!!! Kang Gary, can I trust you or not?"
Gary then said shocked,"Yea, alright."
Gary was very frightened and worried about the surgery but Kim Joong Kook had trusted him. He thought, I can do this, I have done this before at university and in my school. I have seen it."
He had to do a surgery with an internal bleeding. The surgery wasn't easy nor hard, Gary was very worried but he had no other choice, he promised.
He went into the operating room and started to wash his hands, he was the only intern to be an operating surgeon and all the other interns were congratulating him which gave him more pressure.
He then started to go inside and started the operation. The anesthetic assisstant said,"You can start."
Then Gary said,"Scalpel." After he started the operation, there were some times when the patient had cardiac arrest and he started to worry a lot that he was sweating.
After a while, he wasn't as scared anymore as he was more confident with the surgery then he finished it off saying to the assisstant surgeon,"Finish sewing up."
He went out to see the patient's parents and said proudly,"The surgery was a success."
The parents said repetitively,"Thank you, thank you doctor for saving my child."
Gary bowed and walked away to his department office where the other interns were waiting. They were talking about him doing the surgery and how brave he was.
Gary knocked onto the door saying,"Were you talking about me?" The interns were shocked and said,"Congratulations with your first surgery, the leader wants to talk to you."
Gary's smile faded away and said,"The leader wants me."
The interns said,"Yea."
Gary slowly went into the leaders office and said,"Leader, I'm here."
The leader turned around and said,"Yahhh!! Kang Gary, you finally impressed me, this is what I should say to you in 5 years but I'll say it a little earlier, congratulations on your first surgery. If you dare spread it around, you will be out, understand?"
Gary said,"Yeah." Gary went out of the leader's office proud of himself but not wanting to show off as he wanted to stay in the hospital his dad, Ji Suk Jin was at."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Everyone, I hoped you like this part, thanks for reading my stories and please support. Comment and vote :)