Part 12 going to his house

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
It was the next morning and they were still both asleep inside the room. Kim Joong Kook decided to check on Ji Hyo and tell her that she could get out of hospital and to definitely stay at home this time. 
He went into the room and saw Gary sleeping on the sofa, he was filled with anger and he walked to Gary and hit Gary with the folder which also held all of the information.
Gary woke up from the hit and sat up quickly saying,"It's so early, owww, it hurts."
Joong Kook shouted,"It hurts, doesn't it."
Gary quickly stood up shocked from the loud voice and noticed it was the leader, he said,"Sorry."
Joong Kook said,"How can you be sleeping? Hurry and wake up. Tell Ji Hyo when she wakes up that she can go home today, call her guardians to pick her up then you can leave."
Gary said,"Sorry, I got it." Kim Joong Kook strolled back out and Gary started rubbing his head where the leader had hit him. He thought, Aishhh!!! He hits so hard, has he been working out?
He started to wake up Ji Hyo and she moaned saying,"Oww, wake me up later, I'm still tired."
Gary said,"Sleep at my home alright."
Ji Hyo went back to sleep not hearing Gary's comment. Gary started to sit up Ji Hyo so she would awaken more.
Ji Hyo opened her eyes slowly and said,"Aishh, why did you, owww, you didn't have to wake me up that early."
Gary said,"You call this early, it is nearly 9:00am."
Ji Hyo said,"O.O 9:am, thats early, I normally sleep till miday, what do you want, let me sleep."
Gary said,"No, sleep at my house okay."
Ji Hyo said annoyed,"Alright, do I have to go out of hospital now?"
Gary said,"Yea, I'll help you pack your stuff quickly then we can go."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright, stop being so moany." Gary and Ji Hyo finished packing their stuff away and then they set off to Gary's house.
They arrived at the door and Ji Hyo said,"This was our house from before, do you still live in here?"
Gary said,"Yeah, you might be a little surprised when you come inside."
They went inside and Ji Hyo looked everywhere, she was mazed at how everything was the same from before.
She said,"This house never changed."
Gary said,"Yea, I guess so. Feel free to do whatever you want, sit down first." Ji Hyo sat down on the sofa and opened the tv. Her wound was still hurting so Gary had carried the bags for her.
Gary said putting down her bags onto the floor,"I'll make breakfast, what do you want to eat?"
Ji Hyo said,"Anything will do." Ji Hyo started watching some tv while thinking, why is my heart beating so much just coming into this house. It feels weird that it looks the same. Couldn't he at least change the style of the house a little. Why did I even come to this house. I can never be with him again, what happens if the things turn out like before again. I'm not going to bother to like him any more, and I'm serious this time.
Ji Hyo's heartbeat slowed down as she was calming down knowing that she was serious about not liking Gary anymore and definitely make sure that Gary doesn't like her too if he confessed to her again. 
It was time to eat now and Gary ayed out the dishes he made. Ji Hyo walked over amazed that he was able to cook. Before, he never cooked and it tasted horrible.
Ji Hyo said,"Gary, you can even cook now, it smells great."
Gary said,"Well every day I have to cook for myself, I guess it gets better and better."
Ji Hyo said,"Lets see if it tastes good." She takes some bites of the food and said,"It's tasty."
Gary said,"Really? I normally eat by myself so I don't know whether it's good or not."
Ji Hyo said,"I can become your taste tester."
Gary said,"I guess you can."
They finish eating breakfast and then Gary said,"What should we do now?"
Ji Hyo said,"How about.... ummmmmm... I want to draw."
Gary said,"Are you still a baby for drawing?"
Ji Hyo said,"Yahh!!! I want to draw somethings, is that something that I can't do? Hurry and bring me a paper and pencil." Gary brings over some paper to draw on and they start drawing some random drawings. Then they started to draw each other.
They both were very good at art as they studied a little of it in university and they took a long time to finish. While drawing, they ate snacks and showed each other how their pictures were going. They both looked very professional and they had finially finished  hours later.
They showed each other their pictures they drew and then ate lunch. Gary decided to buy lunch outside. He said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, I'm going down to the shops to buy lunch and maybe some groceries, I haven't got many in my house, wait here. I won't be long with the food, I promise."
Ji Hyo said,"Alright." Gary went out the door leaving Ji Hyo inside. Ji Hyo stood up and walked around the house discovering that so many things in he house were kept in the same place. Ji Hyo was amazed at how it was the same and wondered, it has been so long already, don't say that he remembers me from this. It certainly reminds me of the past.
Ji Hyo starts going blank and remembering the old happy times, then she hit herself on the head making her not to remember after a while.
She sat back down and then a phone call came, she looked at her phone and the call was from her little sister.
She answered the phone and at that moment Gary had came back with a lot of sweat on his face holding lots of food.