Part 44 Wedding Part 1

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
After Gary wore the suit, he showed it to Ji Hyo.
He was wearing a white shirt with a bow and a black blazer. He also had black trousers and shiny black shoes to match the suit.
Gary posed in his suit to show Ji Hyo as she smiled and he said,"How do I look? y?"
Ji Hyo laughed and said,"Jagi, you look like a man and you are very handsome."
Gary pouted and said,"So am I not handsome normally?"
Ji Hyo smiled and said,"No, if you weren't my type why would I marry you?"
Gary said,"But you might find other people more handsome than me like idol singers and all that."
Ji Hyo said,"Stop pouting, you are the only one for me. We even have a baby coming. I like this suit."
Gary said,"Me too. I think I will pick this one too. Lets do some wedding pictures then."
Ji Hyo nodded as Gary and Ji Hyo went outside for the wedding pictures.
Suddenly, Ji Hyo received a message.
To: Song Ji Hyo
You are having a wedding ehh? Well watch out because you never know what might happen
From: Anonynous
Ji Hyo was shocked as she was sweating as Gary said,"Jagiya, is something wrong?"
Ji Hyo shook her head sideways and carried on with the wedding pictures reminding herself that everything will be ok.
After the wedding pictures, they prepared some more as they decided to do the wedding at a restaurant.
It was the day where Ji Hyo and Gary would become a married couple.
They were at the hotel a few hours before the start of the wedding to prepare.
Ji Hyo and Gary were preparing as many people helped them.
Sulli, Ji Hyo's mum, Byul and Luna helped Ji Hyo while Kwang Soo, Jae Suk and Haha helped Gary.
Ji Hyo said as she came out in her wedding dress,"Sulli, Mum, Byul and Luna thank you for helping me today, I'm quite nervous. I couldn't even sleep much yesterday night."
Her mum said,"Ji Hyo, don't be neevous, you love him and I know that. All you have to say is your message towards him and everyone else and then say Yes."
Ji Hyo smiled and said,"Mum, are you happy that I'm pregnant?"
Her mum said,"Well, not that you got preganant before marriage but, I will have to accept it as I have no rights to."
Ji Hyo said,"Mum, thank you."
After getting ready, Ji Hyo met Gary in the restaurant who was now talking to Kwang Soo, leader and Professor Eun Hye.
Ji Hyo went over next to Gary holdig him and said,"Leader, and Professor Eun thank you for coming."
Leader said,"I guess we are early."
Gary said,"It's alright, at least you're not late."
Gary whispered to Ji Hyo,"You look beautiful."
Ji Hyo blushed and said looking at a child standing next to Eun Hye,"Please sit and wait, who's this child?"
Eun Hye said,"She is my daughter, cute isn't she?"
Ji Hyo nodded and said,"Yes, more people should come soon. Luna, Byul and the rest are over there."
Gary said to leader,"Excuse us for a moment."
Gary then led Ji Hyo over to a room where there wasn't anyone there and said,"How are you feeling? Today is the day?"
Ji Hyo smiled and said,"What do you think? I think happy but nervous, what happens if your parents don't come?"
Gary said,"If my dad says he'll come with my mum, they will definitely come. Don't be too mervous."
Ji Hyo got another text message again as she looked at her phone without Gary seeing it. It wrote:
To: Song Ji Hyo
Today is your wedding, I'll be joining and I will make sure you come back to me although you won't ever know who I am. Someone will be coming for me to make this marriage go.
From: Anonymous
Ji Hyo's smile faded as she texted back
To: Anonymous
Who is this
From: Song Ji Hyo
---------------------------------------------
Hi everyone sorry for the late update. I forgot, I'm sorry for the people waiting but I trie my best to finish this part as quick as possible. Enjoy and thank you lolqueen2002 for reminding me Sorry.
Comment/Vote