Part 52 Flashback

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
Flashback (ual Content)
It was night, Ji Hyo was still trying to get the rope off from her bloody hands.
She had finally succeeded as the rope snapped releasing Ji Hyo's hands.
She untied the roped from her legs as she stood up and headed towards the door.
The time was 21:00 as she checked her watch.
She opened the door as there were no cars or roads to be seen.
It was like an abandoned hut left in a piece of land no where to be known.
As Ji Hyo saw a man in black heading towards the hut, she closed the door quickly in panic.
She tried to search for another way out as all there was inside, was a table with some things on.
Ji Hyo nervously searched around the table as she knocked a glass on the floor and some other props.
Suddenly, a wall turned around revealing photos of her and Gary throughout the time after the incident at the wedding.
Ji Hyo noticed that it was an obsession that could not be stopped.
She was terrified of the notes and the pictures on the noticeboard stepping backwards into the wall.
At that moment, the door opened revealing the man in black which was Jong Suk.
Ji Hyo stood up saying,"Don't come near me."
Jong Suk took off his cap, mask and coat that he was wearing and smiled.
He said,"Why? Should we have some fun? You seem pretty clever, you shoul have escaped. Why were you snooping around? This is your own fault which got you into this mess. Wow! Trying to escape, you can't from me, not anymore."
Ji Hyo stepped sideways trying to get away from his into a corner where Jong Suk followed getting ready to catch her.
As Jong Suk got closer into the corner where Ji Hyo was, she shouted,"DON'T COME NEARER, YOU WILL REGRET THIS."
Jong Suk smiled as he rushed over grabbing Ji Hyo's arms tightly forcing her into the small corner of the room saying,"I told you not to do anything didn't I?"
Ji Hyo screamed trying to resist the force Jong Suk was puting on her bloody wounds on her wrists.
Ji Hyo then lifted her knee into the air hitting Jong Suk as he fell onto the floor in pain.
Ji Hyo then sprinted as quickly as possible outside following a path downwards.
Not long later, Ji Hyo was exhausted but she hadn't gotten much far as everywhere looked the same.
It was then where Jong Suk appeared again as Ji Hyo tried to escape again.
Before Ji Hyo could run away, Jong Suk grabbed hold of her and forcingly dragged her back into the hut.
After, he pushed her into the corner as he said,"You are going to regret this of what you have done to me. You will be scarred to life and this memory will never be forgotten until you die."
Ji Hyo stared at Jong Suk terrified from the words he just said.
He took another step as he got on top of Ji Hyo.
Ji Hyo resisted pushing Jong Suk off as she ran but he grabbed her once again pinning her to the ground.
He pinned both of Ji Hyo's hands as he ripped Ji Hyo's white shirt that she was wearing.
Ji Hyo screamed as she was not sure what to do, she thought, no, no, this can't happen. Gary, help me, I only love you, this can't happen.
Jong Suk then pulled Ji Hyo's skirt down revealing her underwear.
He then pulled her underwear down as Ji Hyo shouted still trying to resist,"No..........DON'T DO IT. JAE HEE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE THIS."
Jong Suk said smirking,"This is the only way to get revenge so you will suffer. Jae Hee won't blame me. I'm sure she won't."
Jong Suk then put his finger into her as Ji Hyo screamed trying to get him off of her.
Jong Suk pushed his finger in and out quickly as Ji Hyo whimpered trying to get him to stop.
Jong Suk then remove his trousers and pants as he removed his hand spreading her legs and put himself inside of her.
He forced himself inside of her as far as he could.
Ji Hyo screamed as she kept trying to resist but his force was too strong.
Ji Hyo said,"Jong Suk........S......Stop."
After those words Jong Suk went in and out of Ji Hyo as fast as he could non stop.
Ji Hyo started to whimper louder from the pain.
Ji Hyo thought, I'm ruined. I betrayed Gary, I didn't want this to happen. Why did this have to happen? Gary will never forgive me.
After, Jong Suk took himself out of her and put his clothes back on as he sat on the chair.
Ji Hyo was lying on the floor looking at the ceiling as she heard the police sirens.
Ji Hyo quickly sat up as she saw Jong Suk walking towards her.
She put on her underwear quickly reaching towards her skirt which was torn and huddled in a corner closing her eyes.
At that moment, there was a slam from the door.
Flashback Ended
Ji Hyo POV
As I shut my eyes, I heard a slam from the door thinking it was the police.
I thought, Gary, please don't see me like this, I don't want you to see me like this. Please, don't be here.
A few minutes later I heard Gary's voice saying,"Can I please talk to my wife privately?"
I was scared, worried and even nervous that Gary was here, I opened my eyes as I saw him standing in front of me as I turned my head.
Jong Suk was gone, he was gone.
He asked,"Ji Hyo ahhhhh, are you okay? Did he hurt you"
I stood up silently scared of his reaction revealing the torn clothes.
He stared at me as he clenched his fist and said,"I will get revenge."
The voice made me tremble, it was the voice that he would use when he was angry and frustrated.
I said trembling as he was about to walk out,"Gary, don't. I'm sorry, it was too late. I was wrong, I shouldn't have let him do that and resisted more, I'm sorry, he was too strong."
I fell back onto the floor closing my eyes as Gary kneeled down.
Suddenly, I felt his arms around my body hugging me as I started to remember the painful memories.
I tried to resist Jong Suk's touch in my mind, but it was no use, it was like the same thing was going to happen.