Part 50 Kidnapping Part 1

Emergency Couple (Running Man Fan fiction)
After breakfast, Ji Hyo and Gary came to a final name Kang Min Ho.
Ji Hyo said,"Oppa, Kang Min Ho looks like you."
Gary said,"He also looks like you."
They both had a fun time looking after Kang Min Ho together by playing with him and spending the loveable time as a happy family.
After many days, Ji Hyo was able to go home with Min Ho and Gary.
After going home, Ji Hyo and Gary took care of Min Ho while Gary left regularly for his shifts in the hospital.
Those few days, Ji Hyo took care of Min Ho day and night feeding him as he was crying at night.
However, Ji Hyo didn't know that a person was presence many times inside.
It was another day as Ji Hyo was looking after Min Ho.
As many months had passed, she had totally forgotten mostly about Jong Suk from the exhaustion of looking after Kang Min Ho and going to shifts as she resumed her internship in the hospital to catch up with what she was doing.
She didn't get the traumatizing dreams anymore and she would regularly continue her internship at the hospital to catch up on her work.
Ji Hyo was at home and it was Lunch as Gary had a shift till the night.
Ji Hyo was carrying her daily routine of feeding Min Ho while she was watching the tv.
After Min Ho ate, she layed him down on the sofa next to her and ate some food.
After eating, Min Ho was crying as she headed towards him and noticed that she had to change his nappy.
She left the tv on taking Min Ho upstairs and took off his trousers and nappy to change.
As Ji Hyo finished putting on the nappy and layed Min Ho on the cot in Ji Hyo's bedroom.
After, Ji Hyo went back down the stairs she saw a man's back looking at the tv.
Ji Hyo stepped back onto the stairs as a creak was made.
Ji Hyo didn't dare to breathe as the man turned round as she said,"Gary? Is that you?"
As the man turned round a black mask covered his face.
He was wearing a black coat, trousers, shoes and gloves as a black cap was over his head.
Ji Hyo then stepped another step onto the stairs one level higher as the man walked towards her.
The man ran at her as his fists were tightened while Ji Hyo turned around running up the stairs to lock the door in her room as she picked up Min Ho.
She hugged him tightly as he started to cry from the banging on the door.
Ji Hyo said,"Min Ho ahhh, it will be ok. We will get through this. Don't cry. Shhhh!"
As Ji Hyo moved back towards the window, the door slammed onto the wall.
Ji Hyo said holding up her phone on the dial number,"Stop, don't move or I will call the police."
The man said deeply,"If you call the police, you, your husband and the baby will die."
Ji Hyo said,"Promise me that you won't hurt the baby. You can take me but don't hurt anyone else."
The man nodded slightly as Ji Hyo layed Min Ho on the cot and said,"Min Ho ahhh, take care."
As Ji Hyo lookes back at the man, he walked closer as Ji Hyo layed her hands on the wall thinking, I can't let Min Ho or Gary be hurt. I can sacrifice myself for them.
The man walked closer as he pulled Ji Hyo from the wall turning her facing the wall and a cloth was put over .
Ji Hyo tried to resist from the man but her eyes got droopy and her eyes shut while she fainted.
Meanwhile, an hours later, Gary was heading home from the hospital.
He arrived as he saw that the door was not fully closed.
He pushed the door open as baby cries were heard throughout the house.
He said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, Ji Hyo where are you?"
He put his things down as he ran upstairs to check on Min Ho who was crying.
Books, objects and even pieces of paper were scattered across the floor as he quickly ran towards Min Ho to see if he was ok.
He then hugged Min Ho tightly as he searched around the house.
Ji Hyo was no where to be found.
Gary went back downstairs as an envelope was on the dining table as the letter was written a name......
Kang Gary
Gary held the letter tightly not knowing what might have been said inside.
He opened the top of the envelope taking the letter inside.
His thoughts were before he opened the letter: Ji Hyo wrote this didn't she? But what if she left me? She couldn't have could she? But that doesn't explain the fact of the room all messy at all. Does it?
He opened the letter and read it as it wrote:
Kang Gary,
It has been a long time Ji Hyo's Husband. You must be thinking who I am aren't you? Well, shall I say that I'm Lee Jong Suk. Ji Hyo is in my hands and for the sins that she needs to pay will be done. She will scarred to life and will never forget it. Then, she will be killed slowly and painfully. Wait for her corpse and live happily with your son Min Ho.
Lee Jong Suk
Gary stared at the letter as tears fell down his face and he dropped the letter onto the table.
He reached for his phone in his pocket and dialed the police and told them that Ji Hyo had been kidnapped.
Gary was at the police station as his head was on his knees and scared of what might happen after dropping Min Ho at the hospital for the nurses to take care of.
Gary said,"Are there any places where Ji Hyo could be?"
The policeman said,"You will have to wait. We can find her but it may take some time as there are no clues except from the CCTV but after this road, there are no more CCTV's so it will be difficult to know exactly where they are. The police are driving over there and patrolling around."
Gary shouted,"BUT BY THE TIME YOU ALL FIND HER, WHAT IF SHE IS DEAD?"
The policeman said,"I'm sorry sir, but we are doing our best."
Gary fell on to the floor huddled in the corner as tears fell down his face.
The leader and Professor Eun who was with Gary sat down with him and tried to comfort him telling him that everything would be alright.
The day passed as the next was to come to find Ji Hyo.