Chapter 8

I Am A Man

Doojoon was leaning his back into the wall near the studio. He heard everything, your conversation with Junhyung. He felt guilty, caused you into trouble with your bestfriend, his bestfriend also. He straightened his body when you come out of the studio. He could see anger and sadness in your eyes.

“Ready to go?” that’s all he said though he wanted to calm you badly. You nodded your head as answer. You walked and he followed you. Without you two knowing, there’s someone who were observing what was going on.

***

You were in Doojoon’s car. On the way to your home. Again, there’s only silent between the two of you. But this time you bother to broke it.

“I saw them.” You said without looking at Doojoon. He didn’t bother to respond, because he knows you didn’t need any.

“I saw them kissing.” You continued as you try to hold the tears that ready to bungee jumping again from the corner of your eyes.

“Junhyung and Hara?” he said this time. You nodded with a sigh as you wiped your tears from your cheek, trying to smile.

“Are you sure you want to go home now?” you turned your head to him. Doesn’t sure what to answered. But you’re pretty sure, Junhyung would come to your place. It’s suc a habbit. Junhyung and you would come into each other place after had an argument and bring ice creams to say sorry. You didn’t want to meet him, this time, after all what you see and what he said.

“You know a better place?” you asked Doojoon.

“Beach? Have you ever go to the beach at night?”

“It’s been a while. I haven’t go to the beach lately. Let’s go” you smile slightly. He smiled back at you. feeling relieved.

Doojoon’s POV

I heard all of her conversation with Junhyung. I wanted to punched him badly. How can he said that. It hurts like hell seing her hurted because of him. How could he didn’t see her feeling? And the worst is how can he see his own feeling towards her? *Yong pabo* I muttered to my self.

I leaned my back. didn’t know what to do. I want to hug her, calm her, and protect her but i’m the one who made her like this. I’m such a fool. I couldn’t see her feeling toward Junhyung. If only I could see it from the start, I won’t introduced Hara to Junhyung.

She walks toward me, I can see anger and sadness in her eyes. But “ready to go?” was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

We’re on our way to her place. I didn’t bother to asked her reason she’s crying, cause i’m already know, but suddenly she broke the silent.

“I saw them.” She said without looking at me. She kept her head straight. But I can’t see some tears are formed in her eyes.

“I saw them kissing.” she continued as she try to hold her tears.

“Junhyung and Hara?” I said. She nodded with a sigh as she wiped her tears, trying to smile.

“Are you sure you want to go home now?” I asked her hesitantly.

“You know a better place?” she asked. I felt surprised, i thought she needed a time alone.

“Beach? Have you ever go to the beach at night?”

“It’s been a while. I haven’t go to the beach lately. Let’s go” she smile slightly. I smiled back, feeling relieved.

*I won’t let you alone _____-ah. I won’t let you in pain, alone.*

MEANWHILE

“Aish! Babo! Why I said that? Babo!”Junhyung cursed  himself.

“I must be hurt her much.” He said ruffles his hair. Feeling guilty. Suddenly the door open slightly. Yoseob. He came in and take a sit beside him, handed him a cokes.

“I can’t believe you did this to her, Junhyung.” He start a conversation.

“you’re earsdropping?” he glares at him.

“You’re so loud, maybe this people in this whole building can hear you.” Junhyung looks at to the ground.

“She’s been waiting for you here for an hour, Junhyung-ah. But you’re busy with that girl” Yoseob continue.

“Hara, her name is Hara.” Yoseob just nodded her head. “Yeah, Hara.”

“I didn’t know that she’ll come early. She should call me first.”

“That’s what we called surprise, how did you don’t know that?”

“Yeah, I know I’m wrong but it didn’t mean she can ruined our bestfriend day with kissing my bestfriend.” He said angrily.

“So what’s the matter? She’s just your bestfriend, is she? Or you had fallen for her, Junhyung-ah?” yoseob said makes Junhyung thinking so hard.

“Noooo, we’re bestfriend. It’s impossible i had fallen for her.”

“Hmm...if it so, it’s doesn’t matter if she dates someone else, right? You don’t want her to be happy?” Yoseob said as he let Junhyung.

*A bestfriend should not fallen for each other* Junhyung thought.

***

He decided to for some fresh air. Yoseob’s said repeating in his mind.

*Had I fallen for her? It’s impossible. It could ruin our friendship.* he thought.

*Ani...ani, this must be just a fear of loosing of bestfriend. I love her as bestfriend, yeah i love her as bestfriend* he thought making himself sure with what he’s feeling right now.

*aish, what’s going on with me??* he ruffles his hair. Feeling depressed. Without he realized he stopped in front of an ice cream stand you love the most. A smile crept in his face. He bought you your favorite ice cream and go to your place immadiately. Just like usual.

*____-ah must be happy, I brought her favorite ice cream* he said to himself. But he frowned as he arrived in front of your door. The lamps is dim. He rang the bells. No answered.

*Ahh, may be she had slept.* Though he had the key, he decided not to bother you. He place the ice cream box in front of your door and leave it.

*I’m sorry ____-ah*

***

You were in the beach with Doojoon. You can feel the cold sand in your skin. Doojoon said beside you, holding his knees near to his chest.

“I’m pabo, Doojoon-ah” you said as you took a sip of your beer. You’re not a kind of a girl who loves to drink, but tonight you want it badly. Hoping that it could made you forget what was happened.

“I should have known that he only see me as a bestfriend not a woman.” You took another sip. Doojoon only looking at you without a word.

“I should not love him. I should know he loves Hara.” You continued. “I should have known.” you keep your eyes at the ocean.

“You remember when we ate in the restaurant that day?” you asked him. No answered. He took a sip of his drink.

“I wore that dress. For him. But it such a shame. Pabo.”

“you look beautiful with that dress.” He said, not looking at you.

“you know how to act Doojoon-ah, you’re such a good actor.” You chuckled at him so he did. Chuckled at himself. How it sounded so cheesy.

“So, you love him all this time?” doojoon asked . What a retorical question.

“You can see it? Wah, I guess he’s the only one who can’t Doojoon-ah” you smiled bitterly. Start to drunk.

 “Stop drinking, ____-ah. You start to drunk” Doojoon warns you but you ignored him.

“Why? Why are you so kind to me, Doojoon-ah? why? You’ll always there for me. Are you an angel? Hmm?angel should have wings, where’s your wings?” you laugh at your self. He only staring at you. it hurts him seeing you in this state.

*It’s all because I love you ____-ah* he said to himself. You stop laughing. There’s silent between thw two of you.

“I don’t understand him. Why a man is hard to be understood? Hmm?” you lean your head on his shoulder.

“It feel like he loves me” you chuckled, “..a bit, but he doesn’t want me” you continued.

“But everytime i try to go and date another boy, he mad at me Doojoon-ah, but he doesn’t even show me if he wants to date me. It made me feels like i’m not good enough...” suddenly you felt something soft and warm against your lips. Doojoon’s kissing you softly. You slowly close your eyes and you can feel tears rolling down to your cheeck. You feel so safe when he kiss you. He broke the kiss after a while. “You’re good and you deserved to be loved.”


whooaaaa....I update it again. long update. (-..-)

Honestly, Give me your comment! thank you for reading and subscribing :)) *bow*