Chapter 6

I Am A Man

Ding dong!

“ah, it must be Doojoon!” you said as you walk to the door.

You open the door quickly. Finding Doojoon with plastic bags in his hand.

“Waaa so quick! is that chicken??” you asked curiously.

“How did you know? I don’t know what you love to eat so I just bring this.”

“I love chicken” you smile brightly, “come!” you said as you closed the door behind him and walk to where Junhyung was.

“I leave.” Junhyung as you two reach him.

“Wae? Wae this sudden?” you ask, looking at him weirdly.

*What’s wrong with this kid? Did I say something wrong?*

“Hara. I’ll call you later” He said, “Bye Hyung.” He bid goodbye to Doojoon.

*Hara, again.* you sigh.

“What’s wrong with him? ” Doojoon’s question make you back to reality.

“Molla, I don’t understand with falling-in-love people.” You said bitterly.

“Doojoon-ah, let’s eat!”

“nae, let’s eat!”

***

It has been twoo weeks after that day. That bestfriend-day-should-be. You sigh and come back working. Looking for the next theme for the upcoming magazine. You were creative staff for a well-known-magazine in town. You’re trying so hard to concentrate of what your leader said. Him  is all in your mind. You stare at your phone’s screen, wonder should text him or not. Suddenly a name appears in your screen. 

From: Junhyung

Hey, you! Come to my place afterwork. i’m gonna make up for our-bonding-day-should-be. Don’t come empty handed.

You chuckled reading his message. May be he looks so cool and doesn’t care at all, but he’s so warm inside.

“Yah! ____-ah listen to me, don’t smile at your phone, it can’t smile back at you!”

“Nae, sorry, sunbae-nim.” You bow slightly.

A smile crept into your face. *I miss him a lot.* you sigh, feeling relieved.

Your work has finished before it’s time. You decide to come early and giving him a little surprise. You walk to his place bring cokes he loves the most. You walk your feet directly into the studio, place where everyone could find him. He could spent the whole day in that place, writing, and composing a lot of songs. He loves music, music is him. You arrived at the studio, but you finding none. You’re feeling dissapointed a little, *ahh, it’s great to surprise him!* you thought as you hide yourself behind the couch.  It’s been 30 minus, but none comes. Just when you want to give up hiding yourself behind the couch, you hear footsteps in front of the door. Someone opens the door and take a sit in the couch.

*It must be him* you tought as you were getting ready to surprise him.

 “BOOOOOOOOOO!!” you scream behind the couch, reveal yourself.

 “AAAAAAAAAAAAKKKK!” he screams, surprised “_____-ah! What are you doing?”  his hand is in his chest.

“Yaah, it’s you, oppa. I thought It’s Junhyung” you pouted as you place your self beside him.

“You almost make my heart jumped form it’s place.” You chuckled.

“Ahahah, I miss you oppa, long time no see you and your aegyo” you .

“Aish, I am a man now, man doesn’t do aegyo” he said proudly.

“who said that? It’s okay for a man to do aegyo, it’s cute” you said.

“Ahh…you’re so good in entertain people huh?” he said as he patted your head while doing aegyo. You chuckled at his action.

“you’re looking for Junhyung, aren’t you?” you nodded.

“Nae, tonight is make up of our bonding day” you explain.

“There’s a day like that in this world? Is it a bonding day or a-date-with-your-bestfriend-day? Hmm?” he teases you. Yes, Yoseob knows your feeling toward Junhyung. He’s the only one who knows after yourself and God.

“Oppa!” you blush, shy.

“Aih, you’re blushing like a girl” he said teases you.

“I am, oppaaa!” you pouted.

“Ahahah, you’re so cute. You better here with me _____-ah, forget that jerk.”

”Ahh, are you trying to flirt with me oppa?” you winked at him. He just nodded cutely. “Ani, I don’t want you, where’s that jerk?”

“Aaaahh…I won’t tell you.” He said turning his face from you.

“Of course you will” you smirk as you start tickle him. He laugh so hard till his tears come out.

“Stoopp….stop it! ___-ah! stooop” he beg.

“Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! I won’t stop until you tell me!”

“Okaaay, okaaay he’s in the practice room…”

“ahh…okay, I’ll go, thank you, Hyung!” you cut him off as you pinch his cheek and leave him.

“..…with Hara” he said effortlessly. “_____-ah! Wait, don’t!” he screams but you can’t hear him. He’s about to run after you but his manager call him. He ruffles his hair, doesn’t know what should do. He takes his phone and call someone.

***

You run toward the practice room. You want to surprise him again. *This time I can’t be failed!*you mumbled to your self. You sneak when you were near the practice room. You took a peek inside of the practice room through the door glass. Suddenly you feel something breaking. It sounds like a breaking glass. Then you can feel something sharp stabbed you. No. It’s not the door glass that breaking. It’s your heart. It’s breaking as you see the scene in front of you. You can feel the hot tears ready to jump from your eyes, you decide to run before they see you.

You run out of the buildng but suddenly you bumped into someone.

“ahh…I’m sorry, sorry” you apologize. You can hear your voice breaking. You’re about to run again when you feel someone grab your arms and makeyou face him.

“____-ah??”