Chapter 2

I Am A Man

Doojoon’s POV

Why _____-ah so quiet so sudden? She’s not like herself

I took a glance at her, she looks so sad. What’s wrong with her? Is she sick? She looks so uncomfortable.

“_______-ah what are you thinking? Are you sick?”

“Huh? No, I’m fine.” She force a smile. I just nod, though I know something’s wrong. But I don’t know why.

“Yah! Doojoon hyung’s right, why you’re so quiet so sudden? Period? Huh?” Junhyung teases her.

***

 “Yah! Doojoon hyung’s right, why you’re so quiet so sudden? Period? Huh?” Junhyung teases you.

“Shut up!”

“I’m right, ain’t I?” He smile widely. my face became red, embarrase.

How can he say that in this kind of situation?? Aish!

“Waaah, _______-ah and Junhyung oppa must be a very very very very bestfriend, Junhyung oppa knows about your period.” Hara said in shock.

“Yeaah, she’s always had a cramp and mood swing when she had her period” Junhyung laughs.

“Shut up, you brat!” you punch his head from the back. You didn’t say anything, just make them thought you were in your period. You can’t say the thruth, right?

***

Finally the four of you arrived in the restaurant. Everything goes like what it should be. You order food, your food come, you eat, chit-chat, drink.Hara talks to Junhyung, he replies her with that bright smile. Junhyung teases you, make a joke, hara laughs at his joke. Doojoon just stay calm, eat his chicken.

It should be our day. Our best-friend-day.

Boring. You excuse yourself to go to toilet. You don’t have any bussines with that restaurant’s toilet, but you just need to take a breath, wash your face so this nightmare is gonna end.

“Excuse me, I need to go to toilet.” You said as you stand from your seat.

“ahh me to,” Hara suddenly said, follow you stand from her seat.

Aish, this witch!

In the toilet, after pretend doing your bussines, make yourself free from hara exactly, Hara comes near you

“________-ah, Junhyung oppa talks a lot about you.”

“Really?”

“yeah, as you are his bestfriend, has he told you?”

“Told abou what?” you said as you wash your hand.

“Me and junhyung oppa, are so closed right now, and I think we’re gonna be more than friend, so I hope you bless us,” hara smiles brightly.

Why he tells me nothing. He doesn’t tell me anything. Anything about her.

“Uh? nae” you let out a small smile.

You and Hara come back from the toilet.

“______-ah, Hara and me are gonna go around the usual place that we go, Join us! Hyung you come too, my treat!”

“Come on, _____-ah! I want to know you more” Hara said.

You shock as he said that. “uh..eh, I think I can’t go with you,” you stutter.

“Yah! Why you’re so mean?” Junhyung scolds you.

“Period! Right, I have my period, I think i want my bed so bad right now” you lied.

“Aish, Hyung! What about you?”

“uh? I don’t think I can join too, there’s something to do” He smiles.

“Okay then, hyung, can you take ______-ah home? I heard a girls that’s in her period they can kill someone, I’m afraid someone would be killed tonight!”

“Yah! That someone must be you!” you glare at him. He just laugh at your state.

“need the car hyung?"

"No Need" junhyung asked but you cut it quickly as you take  a  glance of doojoon.

"O...kay, I left, come on, Hara!” he said, Hara nodded.

“See you ____-ah, Doojoon oppa!” she waves at you two

“Come on ____-ah, let’s go”. Doojoon said, you nod effortlessly.

***

You walked as doojoon walk beside you looking for...dunno...taxi? Or something...you couldn't think clearly. And doojoon didnt' bother the silence.

"Doojoon-ah, do you really have something to do after this?” you asked suddenly.

“Why?”

“I don’t want to go home. You don’t have to take me home if you have something to do”

Doojoon look at you without answer your question. His face looks so confused.

“you’re not in your period, right?”

You just smile at him. “Let’s take a walk for a while. I’ll buy you coffee” you poke his arm.

You don’t what you want to do, and what you have to do. You just don’t want to be alone.

“Okay, you have to treat me ice cream too!”

“Aish, how old are you? Boy should buy a girl ice cream.”

“So you are a girl?” he said playfully as he walks away from you.

“yaaaah Yoon Doojoon!!” you chase him.

thank you, doojoon-ah.

***

Both of you relax in a park. Still panting, both of you lay on to the grass and stare at the night sky though there are no stars tonihght.

“_______-ah” Doojoon said you’re name softly.

“Hmm?” you answer him as you close your eyes.

“You like Junhyung, don’t you?”

 

 

 

ahhh! chapter 2! let me know what you think. :D