Chapter 36

I Am A Man

“What this all about?” a voice behind him asking coldly. He only took a sight of him for a second then looked back again at the window.

“What? Better you go and take care of your girlfriend.” He replied coldly.

“Girlfriend? ____?”

“Who else?” Doojoon glared at him. Junhyung put his hands on his waist and  let out a chuckled, an ironic chuckled.

“I wish she is, i hope she still love me the way she did.”Doojoonlooked at him confused. “She loves you now”he said again as he looked away. This time Doojoon’s eyes widened in surprised and glare at Junhyung. “What? Surprised? You didn’t realize that? Hha, it’s funny, you’re the one who made me realize her feelings but you couldn’t see her feeling changed?” he took a deep breath to calm him self. “Congratulation, you did it well.” he said sarcastically.

“You did erase her feeling for me and made her fallen for you and now you just left her and dating your ex-l” Junhyung let out a sarcastic chuckled “You did a great job Doojoon” with that Junhyung left Doojoon.

Doojoon ran his hands trough his hair, frustrated. Never knew things gonna be so bad like this. He thought that you love Junhyung so he let you go.

“Arrghhh....babo!” he cursed at himself. He grabbed his car key and drove to your place.

His feet slowly stepped closer and closer towards you. He wanted to hugged you and tell you he loves you but something stopped him.

***

“I hate him, Junhyung-ah, I hate him” you held his jacket tighter. You were crying out you pain to your bestfriend as if him was Doojoon.  He didn’t say a word but your back gently and hold you tighter.

***

He just stood on his place. Watching you yelled out your pain and cried till you have no more energy on your bestfriend’s arms. It’s breaking his heart, saw you broken and knowing that he’s the one who caused you. *I’m sorry ____, if only I knew earlier, sorry* he left.

***

“How could you prefer this place rather than your bestfriend?” Junhyung said when you’re finish. “This place couldn’t hold you like me” you gave him a weak smile and let go his hold, feeling better as you looked away and watched a familiar figure in a flash. *Doojoon? No, he won’t be*

“What are you looking at? Let’s home” Junhyung asked you made your head turned to him.

“Nothing, let’s home.”

***

You decided to go back at work. You couldn’t let your self down like this, you didn’t want to make people who got your back worried again. You didn’t bring the car with you, you’re not in the mood to drive. On your way to the bus stop, you saw their big poster. B2st comeback poster, your eyes set on his picture, *I’ll forget it Doojoon. Just like what you told* you closed your eyes for a second and walked away.

You took a deep breath before entering the building. Someone called out your name when you walked in. “_____-ah!” closing your eyes, you knew who it was. You turned around and put a smile on your face.

“Ye-ye..s leader?”

“Where have you been? You skipped your work when there’s hot news? Aish...” here we go. You knew what he’s talking about. “Yah, why are you looked so pale? Are you sick?” he said as he examined you.

*yeah, i’m sick of this* you shook your head. “Ani..i’m fine” you smile awkwardly.

 “Whooaah! Good then! You know, we’re gonna have a special photo shoot and interview with the new idol couple. Of course you know who’s it, and…” he slung his arms around your shoulders as you rolled your eyes, knew what would he say “ahh...and you’re gonna lead this project beside you have a good work on this, you have known them personally”

“to what?” you asked him once again, made sure you didn’t hear it wrong.

“Are you deaf? I’m sure you’re not, so…” he repeated his words.

“Can you ask someone else?” you pleaded.

“But she wanted you to...”

“She?” You shocked, disbelief. *What does she want?* he nodded his head.

“She, who?” Ji Eun joining your conversation.

“Yes. G.Na, she wanted you to lead this project, so she wouldn’t be too shy or awkward because you were closed with her,” he said *What close?* you muttered. “The CEO say yes too, knowing that you’ll handle this, he smile widely even just heard your name.” you have no energy more so you just .“Why you never told me you knew Papa Hong too ____-ah. Whoaa i have a great staff” he said as he smiled proudly and sat you on your chair.

“What?? She can’t...she..she need to do her works she left in two days” Ji Eun gave him excuses.

“Enough. For you Ji Eun, finish her work. And you, ____-ah, I believe you, you have three days to prepare everything”he said firmly leaving you and Ji Eun. *All I need is to prepare my heart.*

“That ” Ji Eun cursed under her breath. You stared blankly. *a day with? Their date*

Ji eun looked at you, “You didn’t have to do this if you don’t…”

“I will,” you cut her words. “I have to face it” you said firmly.

***

The day has come. You could hear your heart pounding crazyly. It’s the first time you saw him after that night. That night if your eyes didn’t mistaken. You and your team were waiting for them in a studio you and your team were set. After 30 minutes, he finally came.

“Ah..hello everyone, I’m sorry for being late” he said in cheerful tone as he bowed almost 90 degrees.

*Is he that happy?* you questioned your self as you bowed slightly for a little while, it feels like you didn’t want to see his happy face.

“___-ah?” he called your name. You straigthen your body and tried to smile, which you sure it wouldn’t come out nicely.

“Ah, hello Doo..Doojoon” you stuttered.

“What are you doing here?”.

“Like what you see…I lead this project so…let’s have a good work” you bowed formally and smiled. His eyes never left yours, your eyes couldn’t leave his as well.

“Hey baby” a voice break his stare. That girl wrapped her arm around his waist as she kissed his cheek. You set your eyes on another place quickly. “Aw…hey ___-ah. Long time no see you” she smiled at you. It gave you ache right on your heart.

You smiled back at her. “Yea..let’s start” you said signalled your team to prepare them.

The photo shoot went well…for G.Na, but for you and Doojoon. He stealed a glance at you. It made you feel uneasy. Taehyun tugged your arm slightly to get your attention to see the picture he took. He showed you their picture, they made your heart skipped a beat.

“They’re nice…but..” you said as you analyzed them.

“Something missing” he asked, you nodded in agreement. “Chemistry”

“Yes, Doojoon were so…flat?” Tahyung nodded this time.

“Yes, are they fighthing? What can we do now?” he asked, both of you were thinking.

“More intimate pose, may be?” he clicked his finger in front of you, signed that he agreed and gestured you to tell them. You walked towards them with a heavy heart.

“Ngg…can we get more intimate pose from you, we want more chemistry between you, okay?” you said.

“Of course we can” G.na smirked at you. Quikcly she put her hands on his chest as her body getting closer to him. You took a deep breath.

“Ehhm…Doojoon can you wrapped your arms around her waist?” you asked him who was spacing out. He didn’t respond it but he did what you said.

Taehyun took the picture once again. But it came the same, they lack of chemistry. You walked towards them again. “Can you do it naturally? Stared at her like the first time you’ve falling in love with her, ignores us” he did it again but it’s too rigid. You turned to Taehyun, he was already shooked his head.

“The picture came out good, but we think we need a little more…how can I say this..wait” you left your words hanging, as you called out your one of your staff to come to you. “Okay, Doojoon, could you just put your arms around her waist like this” you put your staff arms around your waist “Do it naturally, and stared at her with the eyes that the first time you’ve falling in love with her” you said as you stared at him and put your hands on his chest. “And then G.Na…” someone grabbed you from your staff’s arms and wrapped his arms around your waist.

“I should hold her and stared at her with the eyes full of love like the first time I fallen in love??” he said in a little high tone, made the staffs frozen in their place.

You could feel the world stopped spinning for a while, as he tighten his arms, made you closer to him. The time, it felt like it’s stopped, no sound heard but your heartbeat and suddenly….flash! you heard the sound of camera. You stepped back and let go his hold.

“Yeah, do it like that Doojoon. It’s good” Taehyun said. You looked at G.Na’s angry face. Yeah, none like it when your boyfriend hugged another girl, right.

“O..okay, let’s do it then we done” you stuttered. You got back at Taehyun’s side.

“He looked better with you than her” Taehyun whispered, you glared at him that just chuckled. “And you looked better with him, than your Junhyung guy” he said again as he took the photo.

“Shut up” you commanded, it made him laugh more. “Okay, we’re done. Thank you, you have worked hard, thank you everyone” you yelled.

“Thank you G.Na unnie and Doojoon o-oppa for .. for your time, thanks for the work hard, you can change then we’ll see the pictures and do the interview” you bowed and smiled. Smile could be the most painful thing to do, sometimes.

G.Na lingered her arms on his hurriedly, you could tell she smirked when they walked pass by you but the only thing you could do was closing your eyes and take a deep breath as telling your self to be strong.

*Be strong, ____*



Whooaaa...i never knew that this story will be a long story like this huhuhu.

welcome, new subscribers, i hope you enjoy this story, please stay till the end hehehe :p

let's be frieend, say what you want to say on the comment box, feel free to comment, okaaaaay.....

see you~