Chapter 46

I Am A Man

“before what?” she smirked. 

"before i do something to you..."Doojoon glared at her, he tried to get it back, he tried to reach her hand. 

"Do this?" she grabbed his collar quickly and crush her lips on his. It happened in no time, out of his expectation, made him needed a little time to respond what G.Na’s did.

But at the same time the door’s opened. It’s you. You couldn’t feel your blood running through your vein. Your heart stopped beating, you couldn’t even feel your knees anymore at that time. G.Na let go of him and say hello to you.

“Hello ___-ah” she smirked. Doojoon turned his head, his eyes widen as he saw you standing at the door. Everything was out of his control. It’s seemed like time and God didn’t stand on his side.

“____-ah” he called out your name.

“ah I’m sorry. I-I...think i get the wrong room, so-sorry..” you bowed and left quickly. Your eyes couldn’t hold the tears longer. It rolled down from your eyes immediately. Wiped it quickly, hoping someone didn’t see it, you went downstairs and left the club.

***

“____-ah, wait, wait” Doojoon were about to chase after you but G.Na grabbed his arm. “Yah! What the hell are you doing?” Doojoon hissed her grip, he didn’t mean to but it made her fell on the couch. “Can’t you see that I don’t love you no more?” he screamed made G.Na scared.

“Can you see me that I still love you??” G.Na yelled at him

“listen, we’re over, we’re over long long time ago, now I love someone else, and you can’t force me to love you again”

“I’ve done so much things for you”

“I’ll do anything in reply for all the things you’ve done, but let me be with her” doojoon said, lower his pride.

“do you really love her?”

“I do noona, I do, I hope you’ll understand, we’re over” with that Doojoon left and chase after you but you were already left the club.

After Doojoon left, tears rolled down on her cheeks. Doojoon never yelled at her, even when he knew she cheated on him, he never yelled. His words slapped her, her heart shattered into pieces knowing the facts she have known for long ago but she never gave up. She really wanted to make him back to her side. She believed that she could make him love her again. And that moment she knew, it’s over, her fight for him was over, her faith, it’s over. He doesn’t love her anymore. She stared at the ring on her finger. “he loves her” she smiled but tears fell more and more on her beautiful face.

***

Dongwoon saw Doojoon who rushed running downstairs. He ran toward his hyung, feeling that something wasn’t going right. “What’s going on, Hyung?”

“do you see ____-ah?” doojoon tried to catch his breath.

“Isn’t she upstairs with you?” he shook his head, the other rest of the boy came closer.

“What’s goin on??” Yoseob asked.

“She saw me with G.Na”

“What??” Junhyung yelled, “How..how you…” Seungho who just came, understood something wrong has goin on.

“talk about it later, we need to find her” Seungho said, as the other nodded. They leave the club separately do they could find you quickly.

***

“Argghh…” Junhyung groaned as he hit the steering wheel. Dongwoon who sat beside him jolted in surprised,

“calm Hyung, we’ll find ____-ah” but Junhyung didn’t pay attention to his word, his mind were busy thinking where you would be.

*He ruin it again, he hurt her again, I shouldn’t let this happened* he blammed himself.

***

“drive carefully Doojoonnie,calm” yoseob  said as he holding whatever he could hold. But doojoon only stared straight to the street. His view was slightly blur. His eyes got teary. He really needed to find you, he really wanted to explain you the truth, he didn’t want to lose you again.

***

It’s been midnight, they still couldn’t find you. You’re nowhere to be found. They gathered in your house, thought that you’d come back home, so they waited you there. Everyone sat on the couch silently. Junhyung glared at Doojoon who just looked at the ground, didn’t want the boys see his tears. Seungho, stood up.

“I need to go home, call me if there’s news about _____ah” he said, but only yoseob who’s nodded, then he left. Suddenly Junhyung stood up.

“Where will you go Hyung?” Dongwoon asked him.

He let out an annoyed sigh “Do you think I will only stay here and wait her to come home?” he said. “I won’t let anything bad happened to her….again” this time he glared at Doojoon. He left the rest of the boys and slammed the door.

Doojoon stood up too. “Hyung…” Dongwoon were about to say something, but Doojoon stopped immediately made him doubt to say his word or not. “You guys better go back at dorm, I need to find ____-ah. Sorry for ruining everything” he left.

***

He dialed your number again and again. But no answer. He ruffled his heard in frustration. “Where are you ____-ah?”

“She won’t take flight to Japan this late right? Argh…should I call her?” he was about to dialled a number but he saw a familiar figure standing in front of his door. He fastened his steps.

“I told you, dress doesn’t suit me, it brings me bad luck” that girl lookes so fragile, he still could see tears on her eyes. She tried to smile but tears rolled down from her eyes. He quickly pull her into his embrace. She slowly crying again.

***

You woke up at a unfamiliar bedroom. It’s not yours. Your mind took you back at what happened last night. You were in Seungho’s bedroom. Last night you have no place to go, Ji Eun wasn’t there. Your favorites place, you knew for sure they’ll go there to find you and you didn’t want to meet them. Seungho’s apartment was the only place to go.

You heard a noise from the kitchen. He must be there, you walked out of his room. You’re right, he’s busy  cooking with earphone on as he hummed a song. You silently sat on the kitchen counter, seeing him cooking while singing, You never thought that a guy like him could cook.

Seungho was about to turned around, as you expected he jolted in surprised as he saw you. “Yah! Can’t you say something or what? You scared me” he said, you smiled weakly. Your eyes, they still feel hurt when you smile like they really know what you’ve been going trough, well they do.

“you cooking?”

“wae?” he said as he gave you a pancake and pour honey on it.

“no idea you cook”

“I can knit too” he said proudly

“really? Knit me one”

“If you promise not to cry anymore” he said, you just smile at him slightly and eat your pancake a bit. You looked around then you noticed it’s almost empty, like they’ve been packed.

“you move?” he smile as he nodded.

“I have to go home, I have no bussiness here,” he explained. You were lost on your mind again, knowing that he’ll made your heart feel empty. It seemed like everyone started to leave you, no, not everyone, but everything, nothing left. You knew you still have Junhyung and boys but you didn’t want to burden them more. “take me with you” you said.

***

Two years later

“Hyung, I’ll go to the spot straight from here” Doojoon said in phone. Beast were having a photoshot for a magazine with a wedding as the theme. The boys were in dorms, he has filmed his drama, so he decided to go from the previous spot.

He reached the bridal shop the magazine choosen to work with. It’s owner was a well-known designer in seoul and beast was choosen to be a model for their newest collection. he saw a familiar figure as he walked inside the shop.

“Hyung…” he called him, that man waved his hand at him. “what are you doing here? I thought you’re in Japan” he asked him as he reached him. That man rubbed back of his neck, little bit embbarasse to answer him. ”don’t you say you’ll marry?” that man feel blushed, shyly nodded. “Whoaa….congratulation Hyung!” he said as he hugged him.

“Thank you Doojoon-ah” he smiled shyly.

“but where is the bride?” Doojoon asked again. Seungho was about to answer him but suddenly someone walked inside the same room with them.

“Oppa…what do you think?"