Chapter 28

I Am A Man

“It’s been a while I didn’t walked you home like this, right?” he said as he walked beside you

You nodded “Nae, you’re getting busy with your girlfriend and you forget me” pretending made a sad face. Chuckled, he ruffled your hair.

“You know, you should thank me for that..” he said. You gave him a confused face. “If I didn’t do that you won’t getting closer with Doojoon Hyung, silly” he explained, you could feel your cheeks hotter. Blushing. “Yah, you’re blushing even I just mentioned his name? Oh God…” he said made your blushing more. You could feel the butterflies on your stomach started to fly here and there even just hearing his name. He chuckled out loud.

“Yah! Stop teasing me” you pouted. “How’s your face?” you said as you put both of your hands on your pocket.

“Better, thanks to you”

“So, why did you drink that much and could get into trouble with them yesterday?” you asked curiously. He were surprised you bring that topic back. He didn’t tell you the real reason. Suddenly his face turns to red. “Yah! Why are your cheeks red?” you asked again. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked at somewhere else instead answered your question. A smirk formed on your face. “Yaaah….is It me? Hmm?” you poke his arm sligthly. You could tell that his cheeks getting redden. “I never know a Yong Junhyung could blush like this”

“Yah! Walk faster!” he said changing the topic and fastened his step, leaving you behind.

***

You and Junhyung reached your place. “here we are” you said as you turned to him to say goodbye. “I can walk my self to my door, go home and have a good sleep, bestfriend” you hit his arm slightly.

He nodded as gave you a quick smile. “Go inside, first” he commanded. You nodded as you made your way inside the building. “I saw you and Doojoon at Han River that day, I saw you in our favorite place” he said suddenly when you almost reach the main door. Stopped, you turned around. Didn’t know what to do, what to say, but just stood there on your place and stared at him. He walked closer to you and stopped in front of you. Your eyes still on him. “That’s the reason I got drunk yesterday.” He said as he kissed your forehead gently. You closed your eyes as you felt his soft lips landed on your forehead. He gave you a long kiss goodnight.

“Goodnight” he said as he parted his lips and walked away quickly. Left you frozen. You stared at him, he didn’t even turn around once. *I really hurt him* yourself said. A weak smile formed on your face. *I’m sorry Junhyung*

***

Doojoon’s side

He’s arrived at his destination. He stopped in front of a building. He need to see you, now. Got out of from his car, leaned his back on his car, he lifted his head just to see your window. It’s dim.

*Has she slept? Aish…that sleepyhead* he muttered to himself. A smile formed on his face as he thought about it. You love to sleep. *I’ll wait here and ask her to be my girl in the early morning* he smiled at his own thought. Shivering, he got back in his car. After a while, his eyes caught two figure from afar. Though it’s dark, he could see that they were a boy and a girl, both of them were happily talking and kidding, teasing each other. He smiled as he remembered the moment with you.

His eyes widden as the figure got closer. They’re looked familiar. It’s you. And Junhyung. Again. He could feel his heart cracked again. He watched Junhyung walked closer to you and put his lips in your forehead. He could see your face formed a smile as you watched Junhyung walked away. It made his heart turned to pieces this time. He stiffed in his place. Smile in his face dissapeared, didn’t know will it come back or not. Again, he drove away quickly.

Junhyung’s POV

i walked away. I didn’t even bother to turned around and see her once again though i really want to. It’s really a big loss for me. ! I’m cursing my self who realized it lately, it’s too late. She’s in love with someone else. I accept it, it’s all my fault, i should know it from the start. I’ll try to throw this feeling away.

Stopped for a while, i could feel something warm started cover my eyes. I lifted my head, looked at the sky so it wouldn’t fall. Closing my eyes, image of her smiling next to him filled my mind and sadness filled my heart immediately. i’ll swallow my sadness. No, I wouldn’t let anyone notice my sadness, so did she. I love her, but for her who such put a happy smile beside him, I’ll close my eyes. I’ll erase it. 

Sound of car wake me up from monologue. Opened my eyes, I saw a familiar car.

***

Leaned your back at the seat, you were in the middle of routine meeting with your team. You didn’t really what they’re talking about, you only paid attention to your phone screen. Thinking of him.

“We will interview idol from Cube Ent,” your leader said caught your ear. Your heart pounding when you hear Cube ent. Thought of Doojoon and the boys filled your mind. “She did her comeback, and I want her to be the main page..”

*She?* you had no idea who’s your leader talking about. You weren’t too up to date with the news lately. You were kind of “busy”

“She’s beautiful and talented, good singer…”

Poking Ji Eun, you mouthed “Who?”

She rolled her eyes before answering you “G.NA” she mouted back. You could feel your heart lose it’s beating for a second. You didn’t have problem with her, but remaining that she was Doojoon’s ex, she always gave you a bad feeling about yourself. You compared yourself with her unwittingly, made you felt like nothing. 

“…_____ah, _____!” your leaders voice wake you up from your mind.

“Huh? Nae…I’m sorry.”

“I’ve called you for 5th times, can’t stop daydreaming?” You only nodded your head slowly. He let out a sigh before continue his word. “You and Hayi will do this job”

“What?” you said as you hear Hayi yelled happily.

“Yah! What’s your problem?”

“We have our expert reporter!” you said, remembering it isn’t your part. But you only got a glare from your leader.

“Stop. It’s my decision. It’s enough for now, thank you everyone” he said closed the meeting. Everyone started to leave the room. But you felt like you didn’t want to go.

You fall your back on your seat as you let out a deep sigh and closed your eyes. “What’s wrong with this?” Ji eun voice made you opened your eyes. Thinking for a while, you decided to tell her.

“Don’t tell anyone, okay?” you said as you gave her your little finger. She nodded. “Pinky promise?” She nodded again. “Ngg…She’s, she’s doojoon ex”

“Damn it! I ever heard rumour about them but I never thought that they’re really…oh my god…”

 “Their company was doing great at covering their artist’s relationship”

She nodded her head “Are you okay with this?”

“Why I’am not okay with this?” you said fake a smile, proffessionally. You just want to be proffesional, Ji Eun patted your shoulder. “Good luck”

***

“____, I have made an appointment with her manager to interview, 3pm in Cube Ent.Building” Hayi said happily. She’s a fan of G.Na, that’s why she’s so happy when she got this chance.

“Wow…so fast, O..okay” you smiled at her, couldn’t believe she would make the appointment so fast.

2pm. You and Hayi were reached Cube Ent. It’s all because of her who always begging you to come early, she’s so impatient to meet her. The guard greeted you and you gave them a slight bow and smile.

“____, why they greet you like that?” Hayi asked you curiously as you and her waited for G.Na in the lounge.

You gave her an awkward smile. “Hahaa…I don’t know” just few person who knew that you were on the guess list in Cube Ent. And only a few who knew you and Beast member were friend. You prepared your camera while Hayi hummed G.Na songs happily.

“_____ah?” a familiar voice landed on your ear. Lifted your head you saw Yoseob and Junhyung. A wide smile formed in your face.

“Oppaaa!” you spread your arms, hugged him. Left Hayi dumbfounded.

He hug you back tightly “What are you doing here? Why don you just come in?”

“Work? I wait G.Na unnie for some interview” you smiled at him as you felt somenone tucked your shirt. You looked down and saw blushing Hayi. Gave you a face to intruduce her to them. “Ah, this is Hayi, my friend, Hayi, this is…”

“I know, can I take a picture?” she cut you and took out her phone to take a picture with Yoseob.

Junhyung stand beside you as you busy watching Hayi and Yoseob busy taking pictures. “I saw Doojoon’s car in your area last night”  He wishpered.

“What?”

“I don’t know, but that car is familiar with Doo…”

“ah…Junhyung-ssi can I take a picture with you” Hayi cut him. You gave her an annoying look.

“We should go _____ah, come inside if you’re done, Doojoon is there” Yoseob said as he winked at you. Junhyung looked at you as he gave you a sign that he will call you. You drowned on your mind again. Thinking what Junhyung just said.

*Is it true? Why he didn’t meet me?Aish…did he see me with Junhyung?* you let out a deep sigh.

“Yah ____ you never told me that you know Beast in person” hayi scolded you. You were about scolded her back when a familiar figure you have been waited for came.

“Sorry for waiting” she said politely as she gave you and Hayi smile.

“N-N-No, it’s okay,” hayi stuttered. She smiled again as she turned to you.

“Long time no see _____ah, how are you?” she asked you.

“N-nae, I’m fine unnie.” You said shortly, trying to smile politely. You could feel Hayi gave you a glare because you knew G.Na in person. “Can..we start?” you said.

***

The interview was over. You and Hayi said thank you and gave her a bow. You and Hayi were about walked away and came back to office when  you feel a hand stopped you. G.Na grabbed you by your arm.

“Can you stay for a while ____-ah?”

 


Whooaaa...i'm writing and stalking Doojoon oppa, then writing again, stalking again, writing, stalking.... till i forgot that this chapter has done. hahaha.

Please enjoy and keep giving me your comment. Thank you. Annyeong *bow*