Chapter 30

I Am A Man

“What’s bad?” a male voice surprised you.

You turned your head quickly to see the owner of the voice. You gave him slight smile.

“Oppa, since when you’re there?” you asked him. Wondered if he listened you and Doojoon’s conversation or your own conversation to yourself.

“You haven’t answered my question and you asked me back?” he said as he made his way to you. he handed you a coke which you opened and drank it quickly. “I saw doojoon dragged you here, so i followed you both” he explained. You gave him an awkward smile, embarassed. He assured you a sympathic smile. Awkward moment came between you and him. “So what’s bad?” he broke the silent.

“Yoon Doojoon” you chuckled.

“Yeah, his aegyo make everyone wants to leave” you nodded in agreement.

“his wink too. He’s scary even when winked” both of you joined in laughter.

“But you like it, don’t you?” he said made you suddenly stopped from your laugh.

Gave him a weak smile, you nodded your head. “Yeah. He did it. He managed to make me move on and falling for him oppa. He’s there for me when he’s not there. but..”

He turned his head to you who throw your sight as far as you could. Waiting for your next words. “Oppa, do you know, is he still loving G.Na Unnie?” you stared at him, asked question that bhotered you on the rest of the day. Though you has asked Doojoon personally, you need another opinion to made you sure.

He seemed to thinking for a while. His eyebrows were raised. “have you asked him?” you nodded “what his answer?”

“He said no” you said in lower voice.

“So, it’s a no, then.” He assured you a smile. Not a relief face of you he saw, but you seemed to drowned on your mind deeply. “what’s wrong? You don’t believe your boyfriend?”

You smile bitterly. “he’s not my boyfriend, oppa.” You took a deep breath. “I dion’t even know does he love me or not.”

“Yah! ____-ah, you’re talking nonsense. How could he dating you if he doesn’t love you? Ahh...babo”

“Yah! Oppa, don’t call me babo!” you pouted.

“But you’re a babo in this case, you’re not good at all of this love things ____-ah” he said, insulting you who could only frowned at the facts that he just said.

 *yeah, you’re right oppa* you said in your mind.

“But...he changed, i felt that he’s avoiding me oppa,” he looked at you with serious face. “He didn’t even tell me that words.’ You said.

“What words?”

“that words”

“that words?” he gave you a confused looked.

“Iloveyou” you said quickly, embarrasing. He stared at you for a while before burst in to a loud laughter. “Yah! Don’t laugh!” you hit his arm slightly.

He finally stopped laughing after trying hard to stop it in a while. “He loves you, he’s just...different” he said. You gave him an unbelievable looked. “He’s not a kind of man who easy tell his feeling” he remained quiet for a while. “Listen, ____-ah, i never saw Hyung so happy like when he’s with you, i never saw him stared at his phone screen all along the day and his face brigthen up when he got a message from you, i never saw him so care to a girl after his relationship with...” he saw your face changing so he left his words hanging.

You took a deep breath. Wished that all of his words was true. “Oppa, do you know where did he go last night?”

“He went to your place, he was going to say that words you wanted him to say..” you gave him disbelief face.

“But..he said no..”

“What you expected ____-ah? He will say “Yeah, i came to your house last night and saw a another man took you home and kissed you”?” he said.“He came home drunk last night and he talked everything” he said as he took a sip of his coke.

“Ahh..Babo!” he nodded in agreement. “what should i do oppa?”

“Make it up to him.”

“What?”

“Make it up to him. Saying that you love him. He must be thinking that you would say you love Junhyung a moment ago.”

*Yah! Yoon Doojoon babo! He should listened to me till i finished my words. What should i do now?*

“Will he forgive me?”

“He will” you gave him a smile before hugged him.

“Thank you Yoseob oppa”

“anytime, called me Cupid from now on.” Both of you chuckled.

***

Doojoon’ side

“Doojoon, where are you? CEO is looking for you. come to his office now” the manager hyung said in the other line.

*what’s goin on now? I didn’t remember doing something wrong. Did the boy do some mistakes? Aish...!* he muttered in his mind as he made his way to the CEO’s office. He knocked the door politely and come in after the voice inside asked him to. He walked in. His eyes wide as he saw he’s not the only one who has been called. He saw G.Na in the same room. *What is she doing here?* he questioned himself as he gave her an iritating look.

“Ohh...Doojoon, sit down” the CEO said. “There’s something i want to say with the two of you..”

***

A loud knocked was heard in Doojoon’s apartment made him groan in his sleep and covered his head  He was always be the one who woke up in the early morning but that day he didn’t even want to open his eyes. He felt that his mind, body and heart were so tired. He couldn’t get what CEO said three days ago out off his mind.

“Yooooon Dooojoooooon” you yelled in front of his door. Doojoon raised his head immediately just to make sure that was your voice. He throw the pillow away so he could listened better. No sound.

“Good, i missed her so much till i feel like i could hear her voice. I think i’m going to be crazy” he mumbled as he put the pillow and covering his head again.

“Yoooon Doooojoooooon! Opeeen the dooooor” you yelled in annoying. It’s been fifteen minutes you stood in front of his door with hands full of plastic bags of groceries.

He opened his eyes. Realized that he’s not going to be crazy, he heard your voice for real. He ran to the door immediately and opened it. He frozen in his place. Didn’t bother to ask you in or even offered you a help.

“W-why you here?” he stuttered. Surprised. You didn’t answer him but blushing. “Yah, why your face is red?” he asked again.

You looked away before saying. “P-put your clothes on.” You said in a lower voice. You could feel your cheeks turned to red as you saw him shirtless in front of you. He only wore his boxer, his hair poking here and there. You embarrassed at what you saw but couldn’t deny it he’s so cute when he’s woke up.

He looked down at his body quickly. His face redden. “C-come in” he rubbed his temple as he helped you bring the bags. You looked anything else, somewhere else but his direction.

After a while. He came out from his room with complete clothes and sat beside you on the couch. There’s an awkwrd silence between you and him. “Why you’re here this early morning?” he finally said.

“Hmm? Ahh...i will cook breakfast for you?” you gave him a smile.

“You can cook?” he said as his eyes widen disbelief.

“Yah! What’s with that face? You don’t believe that i can cook?” you said. You gave him an iritating looked.

“Ani, i just never see you cooking and...”

“i have practiced it for three days.” You said as you looked away. “I learn it from Ji eun”

You could tell that he’s smirking “So..you learn cooking just to make me a breakfast?” he said in teasing tone.

“yah! You want it or not? If you not, i better go home now!” you said as you stood up and walked to the door. Suddenly a pair of hands slip on your waist. You could feel a body against yours. He burried his head on your neck. His warm breath against your neck sent you shiver down to your spine.

“I miss you” he said kissed your temple softly made you close your eyes. That moments felt so good, it felt so right. *I miss you more, Doojoon* you said in your head. “Cook me breakfast, will you?” he said. You nodded, but he didn’t let you go.

“I can’t if you still hold me like this” you said. You could tell he chuckled at the back of your neck before letting you go and patted your head.

“you’re so cute when you blushed” made you blusing for more. “need help?” you shook your head confidently.

“No! Just sit there” you commanded him to sit in the kitchen table (ahh sorry, i don’t what it’s called, hope you knew what i mean *mian). “I’m sorry for that night...” you said as you prepared the kitchen.

“That night?”

“I let Jun...”

“Can we not talk about him today?” he cut you. *Ahh...why don’t you just hear my words, how could i clear this missunderstanding?* you really wanted to said that but only nodded at his request.

*I want to be with you today ____-ah, just be with you, none else, i want to hug you as long as i can, i want to kiss you as much as i can, i wanna hold your hand tightly, before i can’t.*


whoaa...i finally have idea to continue this story so i update this right away~

so for you who guessed it's Yoseob, yeah you're right kekeke

keep telling me what are you thinking, nae? '____^ <<----- it's Doojoon's lovely wink