Chapter 15

I Am A Man

“close your eyes, ____-ah” he said as he prevent you to see something.

Junhyung hold you tight, your face is burried in his chest. You obeyed at his command, you closed your eyes. His heart beats so fast. You could tell that he hold his breath for a while then breathing calmly. You felt so comfort in his arms. You wish you could stop the time. You just want to stay in his arms like this for a little longer.

*No, no, it’s wrong* your mind said, protested. Your body reacted at what your mind said.

“Yah! What ‘s going on?” you said as you trying to let go off his embrace and turn around, watching what’s going on.

Your eyes opened widely as you watched G.Na back-hugging Doojoon. Doojoon was staring at you and Junhyung direction.

*They look good together* you said to your self. You didn’t know why but you couldn’t take your eyes of them and couldn’t walk your feet. You could feel your eyes turning hot. Suddenly you felt Junhyung’s hand in yours, he dragged you away from them.

“I’ll take you to your room.” He said calmly.

***

Doojoon felt a pair of arms hug him from the back. She burried her face in his back, crying.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t cheated on you, I was wrong, I love you.”

“We’re over” she crying more when she heard that, “I love someone else” Doojoon said fimrly. He didn’t bother to let go off her hold. He didn’t love her no more but he didn’t want to hurt her more so he let her hug him for the last time. He stare the other direction. His eyes locked on the other side of the beach. He saw you and Junhyung hugging. He could feel his heart turn to pieces.

***

You were in your room, hugging a pillow, staring blankly at the ceiling. You could feel your eyes burning hot but none tears rolling down.

*what’s going on with me? I didn’t fall far him, did I?*

*No, I don’t like Doojoon, do I? love Junhyung, okay, I love Junhyung* you said to your mind.

*but…why my heart hurts when I see Doojoon with G.Na Unnie?*

*Do Doojoon come back to her?*

*Arrghhh…* you burried your face in the pillow, slowly falling asleep.

***

In the morning, time to leave. Your supposed-to-be-fun holiday turned to something ewwh….bad-things. You wake up, decide to erase, no you couldn’t erase what’s going on last night, but you try to take side all of that Hara-Junhyung lovey dovey scene and all of Doojoon-things from your mind.

Everyone is ready to have breakfast. You put a wide smile on your face and say hello, pretending that nothing happened last night.

“Hello oppaaaa” you said as you took a sit beside Yoseob and Hyunseung. They smile at you.

“You don’t say hello to me ____-ah?” he pouted, made a duck face.

“Yah, I have, I called you oppa”

“Call me oppa, personally, once again” he commanded.

“No.” you said as you bite your sandwich.

“Hello everyone..” Hara said, still lingering her arm to Junhyung’s arm like they’re glued. It made you sick. You could tell that Junhyung is in bad mood. He just stay quiet and has his sandwich.

“Where’s G.Na Noona and Doojoon Hyung anyway?” Dongwoong asked inocently.

“Ahh…I forget, last night, G.Na Unnie said that she and Doojoon oppa come back first to seoul” Hara explained.

“whooaa..there’s must be something happened between them last night” Gikwang said. You choked at what he said.

“Yah! Stop gossipping!” Hyunseung glared at him.

“Drink this” Yooseob said handing you a glass of water.

*Wae? What’s goin on between them?* you shake your head try to shoo it away,

“Yah, what are you doing?” Hyunseung asked. “Ani, oppa” you fake a smile, feeling ridiculous. You could feel someone eyeing you from  across. Junhyung. You can’t help but blushing. You still love him, anyway.

***

You were in your office, but your mind somewhere you don’t even know. You couldn’t stop thinking about that holiday. You closed your eyes as you were trying to answer your own question one by one. You couldn’t find the answers. It made you frustrated, looking for your true feeling. You still love Juhyung, like you always do, but you couldn’t remove Doojoon from your mind. He always there with you, but that night. But that night in the beach. You felt like he avoiding you.

*What do you want, my dear heart? what do you want?* You placed your head at your desk. When someone popped up in front of you.

“___-ah, let’s go to the club” Ji eun, one of your friend offered you.

“yeah, come on join us, you look phatetic now” Taehyun, your other friend added. “I’ll get you a man to date there, no, three, I’ll get you three” he chuckled.

You glaring at him. “Okay, come!” you decided to join with them. Hoping that it could made you forget about it for a while.

In the club

Taehyun and Jieun had made their way to the dancefloor but you decide just to sat there at the bar. Feeling a little uncomfortable with your outfit. You wear dress that jieun choosed for you. You wear y-mini black dress. The barrista gave you a drink, you raised your eyebrow at him as he put a slight smile on you, you drink it without knowing what it is and what it’s effect. The only thing you want to do is just forget your feeling about Doojoon and Junhyung.

You didn’t what kind of drink he gave to you but you could feel your self free after drinking some. You made your way to the dance floor and start moving your body following the music DJ played. You could feel some boys bumped at you and start dance with you, you didn’t even care when they placed their hand on your waist.

Someone eyeing you from VIP room. He hate at what he’s seeing now. he glared at your direction.  He clenched his fis as he made his way down to the dance floor. Suddenly you felt a body pressed yours and a warm hands hold your arms, dragged you away from the club.

“Yah! What are you doing? I’m dancing!” you yelled at him.

“I’ll take you home” he brought you to his car.

“I don’t want to go home, Doojoon-ah”