Chapter 29

I Am A Man

“Can you stay for a while ____-ah?” she said as she gave you a sweet smile. You exchanged looked with Hayi. She shot you a death glare that made of envy. You nodded your head slowly.

“Go back first” you commanded, you could tell she frowned.

“Let’s eat, I haven’t lunch” she said. You could feel that something’s wrong. Your brain were full of questions. You just knew her, not even close.

*What does she want?* you bit your upper lips, little bit worried. You felt that something was not right.

There you are, in Cube Ent. Cafetaria. G.Na were only order mineral water....for her lunch (?).

*what? She only drink that water for her lunch? Though a cup of jjjangmyun can’t full my stomach.* You naggin in your mind. You watched her with your mouth opened a little. You took a sip of your hot chocholate, your favorite.

“How about you and Doojoon?” She asked suddenly made you almost choked. “you two dating, right?” she asked again because you didn’t answer her question before.

“Umm…” wiped your lips, you were thinking for the best answer. Didn’t know why you didn’t answer her directly.

“You knew that i’m his ex-girl...” you nodded your head slowly, seemed like you don’t want to hear that word. You stared at her, looked for where she’s gonna go with that talk.

“...hara told me” you blurted out.

“Ow...he didn’t tell you by him self?” she acted that she’s surprised, but you could see relieve in her face. You shook your head slowly. Sadness filled your heart. How you hoped that you knew this fact by his own mouth, but the fact you knew it from Hara when all of you went to the beach. “ahh..i think he’s only wait for the right moment ____-ah” she said, trying to comfortig you. You gave her a weak smile as respond. “so, you both are official...” you stared at her again, giving her why-do-you-want-to-know-that-much. You didn’t even know it yet. He hasn’t asked you to be his girlfriend but you have dated twice and he already called him boyfriend, but you...ahh, you didn’t know it. “Ani, forget it ____-ah, I just wondered” she smiled at you as she took a sip of her mineral water with straw. She’s so different with you, when you drank mineral water you drink it directly from it’s bottle not with that thing everyone called it straw.

She’s remained quiet for a while before let out a cute chuckle.  “I remembered when he say that he love me” she smiled as she stared at her straw and playing it. Though she’s smile you could see that she’s sad inside.

*Please not your story with him, i don’t want to hear it* your heart begged.

“Do you know what ____-ah? He said that at the backstage after me performed, he’s not such a romantic guy, he’s so innocent that time” she said as if it didn’t matter with you. An invincible blade stabbed your heart. You didn’t mind at someone else’s past, but the only thing you were scared about was that someone hasn’t let it go yet. But still, hearing your someone’s important-in-your-life-late story about his before relationship from someone else, his ex to be exact, was not something you wanted to. You wished you would hear it from his mouth. May be it would not that hurt.

She kept blabbering about her relationship with him as your heart, mind and body trying to be calmed.  “I love it when he comforted me, ___-ah, he’s good at comforting someone” she said innocently as she put her hand on yours, getting your attention. You fake a smile and nodded. *yeah, he does good at it* you thought as your mind playing scence when he’s comforting you, when he’s there with you when you saw Junhyung and Hara back then. You were always smiling and happy remembering that memories, but they’re tasted bitter now.

“He’s so protective, he wants to protect all the people he loves” she made a sad face before continuing her words. “It’s my fault, he loves me so much but I cheated on him, it’s such a big loss for me..he’s a good guy, though we brooke up but he still there for me when i need him..” she said, she has finished her lunch. And you still sat there and looked straight to her eyes, didn’t say a word but your mind and heart was filled with...something that people called jealousy.

“Do you still love Doojoon?” You blurted out.

“I...”

“What are you doing here?” A familiar voice cutt her words.  Turning your head, you saw a man who you missed so much. You stared at him blankly.

“Ahh…Doojoon-ah, ____ just... ” G.Na answered it for you but doojoon already grabbed your hand.

***

Doojoon’s POV

“Do you still love Doojoon?” she blurted out. I saw her with G.Na.

“I...” G.Na said. Ah ! Why ____-ah asked sucht thing to her.

“What are you doing here?” Turning her head on my direction she stared at me blankly. No, that’s not a blank strare. My heart told me that bad things have happened to her. i wondered what’s G.Na talking about to ____-ah

“Ahh…Doojoon-ah, ____ just... ” G.Na answered it for ____-ah but i grabbed her hand immediately,, ignoring G.Na.

I brought her to the rooftop. There we are, she’s standing next to me. i could see that she looked as far as she could from the corner of my eye. Only the voice of wind between us, no words.

“Do..”

“You…” we both said in unison. We were stared each other. I could see pain in her eyes, but why her eyes showing me pain. What’s going on with her? I couldn’t stand it.“You first” i commanded then looked away from her eyes.

“Have you eat?” flashing a smile she asked to me but i know that’s not exactly what she wanted to say. I nodded my head slightly. I could feel my heart bloomed immediately, i love it when she asked me that little things. But i tried to be calm, remembering what i saw last night. Silent again.

*Do you only want to ask me that question? Aish!*

“What are you talking with G.Na?” i said as calm as i can but it come out coldly.

“You” she gave me a weak smile. *No, not that smile, i hate that smile ____-ah* “She told me about your relationship before, you’re not that romantic in fact hahaha” she chuckled, faked a chuckle to be exact. “I could see that she’s still love you” she said slowly.

 *She looked so sad. But why she has to be sad? She got Junhyung already, huh? Or she only feel bad for me because she already has Junhyung and affraid of hurting me?*

“She cheated on me. I told you” i said.

“Do you still love...”

“No” i answered her quickly, knowing what she’s gonna asked me. “i love someone else” i blurted out.

None POV

“No, i love someone else.” He said. You felt your heart let out a sigh if it could sigh. Happy because of his answer.

*is he goingg to conffess? Calm ____ calm, it might be not you..* your mind said. You could feel your heart started to beat crazily as watched his mouth opened, waiting for his next words.

“Boys told me that you were looking for me last night, what’s goin on?”

“Ah...Yeah. i went to your place but you weren't there and...and Jun-junhyung said that he saw you in my neighbourhood, did you...” you said stuttered, dissapointed at his words. You thought that’s he would confess to you.

“Really? He must be wrong” he said coldly. Lying. Still feeling the jealousy in his heart. His voice made your heart tremble, he never said in this tone to you. You nodded your head slowly, dissapointed, you really hope that what Junhyung saw was true. There’s a silence again between both of you. And you hate the silence this time. The silence this time was hurting. “That’s all?” Doojoon said.

You took a deep breath before saying it “I met up with Junhyung last night. He…he said that he has the same feeling with me. And I have told him my true feeling now..” he looked straight on your eyes. You could see mix feeling in his eyes, but you couldn’t tell which one he’s exactly feel.

*Do you want to revenge? No, don’t tell me your story with Junhyung* doojoon said in his mind.

 “And...” you tried to continue. Your heart began thumping like crazy. You’re not a kind of girl who said her feeling easily. You wouldn’t keep your feeling on your own for ages if you could say it easily.*Just say it ____-ah. Just say it, if he doesn’t say it, you have to say it! you don’t want be late right? say it, right now!* brace yourself, you took a deep breath. “and...i just want you to know that I...I love....”

*! Does she want to say that she loves Junhyung? I don’t want to hear it now* doojoon cursed in his mind.

You were about to say it but suddenly his phone was ringing. Without asking your permission he pick up the phone. *Ah, thank God* his mind said.

“Ne, I come” he said. “I got to go” he said coldly, left you. You nodded your head slowly though he couldn’t see it.

“I love......you” you said to your self. You sighed slightly. You could feel that you blushed when you said that words though he’s not beside you. *there must be something important* you said, trying to calm your self. Lifting your head and looked at the sky, trying your best not to let tears rolled down on your cheeks. "...bad day"

"What's bad?" a male voice surprised you.


finally.............i update this story again, hehe.

guess who's that voice belongs to! :p