Chapter 14

I Am A Man

Yoseob let go out of your hand and make you sit in the chair in front of him.

“Do you want to go home, now?” he said in concern. But you still not in your mind. “____-ah”? he said sit in the other chair and face you.

“uh?”

“want to go home?” he asked you once again.

“Aniyo, I’m fine oppa, I get to used to it. They’re together now, I can’t avoid them forever, right?” he just stared at you.

“Are you sure?” you nodded giving him a smile. “How about Doojoon?”

“Uh?” you eyes widen, shocked. “What’s with Doojoon?”

“You start falling for him, ____-ah” he said in low voice.

“What? No, oppa, I’m not” you laugh awkwardly.

“Yes you are. It’s different this time.” You titled your head, gave him questioning look. “I can see sparkles in your eyes when you’re with Doojoon.” You try to laugh at him.

“really?” you asked him.

“Yep, just like when you’re with Junhyung.” He nodded his self.

“Ani oppa, I love Junhyung and I-i…”

“…and you start to falling for Doojoon” he continued your words.

“Ani, oppa, he just like you, just like my brother” you said, still didn’t know your true feeling about Doojoon, actually. He looking at you, gave up.

“I don’t know why people love to deny their feeling.” He murmured. You gave him a I-am-not-like-that look. “argh, forget it, let’s go” he said as he go to the campfire again

“hey, oppa, but you said you want take some stuff” you said behind him. “aish…babo!” he cursed at you, because you still didn’t get it. He only want to take you away for a while and making sure that you’re alright. He patted your head. You pouted and gave him questioning look, he ruffled your hair this time.


Meanwhile

“…and you start to falling for Doojoon”

“Ani, oppa, he just like you, just like my brother”

Without you and yoseob know, there’s someone who heard your conversation.

*So she like me just like her brother* Doojoon sigh as he heard your word. His heart break. Again.

*Should I give up?* Doojoon tought hard. Someone tapped his shoulder lightly.

“Hey, I’m looking for you” she gave him a sweet smile. Doojoon only glared at her. “We need to talk” she said. Doojoon walk to beach,  giving her a sign to follow him. G.Na is Doojoon’s ex-girlfriend. She’s a girl he used to loved. But not anymore. it’s the first time they met again, personally after the break-up.

“I’m sorry” she said as they reach beach. Doojoon is back-facing her. No answered. Doojoon still quiet. He didn’t feel more anger in his heart because of her, his mind is in you now. Suddenly, doojoon felt a pair of arms hug him from the back. She burried her face in his back, crying.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t cheated on you, I was wrong, I love you.”


Your side

You came back to the guys, back to the campfire. They have started. You could see everyone but Doojoon and G.NA. You saw hara sit beside Junhyung and linger her arm to his, she giggled to Junhyung. You sigh, hoping your heart strong. But you can’t deny the anger and sad feeling watch him with Hara. You’re jealous. Mad. Sad. But you could do nothing about it.

*Wish I was her* you staring at them.

 You joined Gikwang and Dongwoon singing random song, while Hyunseung can not stop chewing. You ate, drunk, whatever in front of you. Just like pig, trying to shoo away the problem inside your mind. You could feel someone’s gaze. He stare at you concern, he seems like didn’t hearing what the girl beside him said.

“Yah! Eat slowly!” Junhyung yelled. You ignore him. You open a cokes and took gulp of it  till end. Yoseob only look at you, but he could do nothing. Junhyung stood up, he came to you, and grabbed your wrist and take you away from the guys and Hara. he takes you to the other side of the beach.

Everyone left dumbfounded.

“….what’s goin on with Hyung?” Dongwoon asked innocently. Gikwang nodded. Hara was about to go after you and Junhyung but Hyunseung grabbed her wrist, shake his head. Yoseob still shocked at what he saw.

“Yah! What are you doing? What’s wrong with you?” you struggle from his grip.

He suddenly stop and staring at you.  “Let me go, Yong Junhyung!” you glaring at him.

He let go of your hand. He groaned and ruffled his hair.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU??” he yelled at you. He’s so scary when he’s mad.

“I should be the one who asking you!” you said as you glare at him. Junhyung still staring at you.

*don’t blush ____-ah, don’t blush* you command yourself.

“It’s okay ____-ah, don’t be jealous” he hugged you and your back.

*Mwo? He knew?* your heart start beating so fast.

“G.Na noona is his ex-girlfriend, they’re over” he said trying to calm you.

*what??* you angry at his missunderstanding. You let go off his hug. “babo!” you cursed at him.

*Yong pabooo….i’m jealous at you not Doojoon, but wait…my heart feels weird too when I saw him with G.NA. arrghhh* you avoiding his gaze.

“What?”

“I’m fine Junhyung-ah” you said as you turn to the other side of the beach, left him behind you

“You’re not” he said as he followed you.

“I’m fine”

“you sure?”

“yes”

“not jealous?”

“Yes” you start feeling annoying by his questions.

“not lying?”

“yes”

“Do you like Doojoon?”

“yes” you gasped. Shocked. “W-w-hat?” you turned to him. “I mean…I-I-..Doojoon…” you said as you turned back again, hoping he didn’t see you blush. You’re about to continued your step but suddenly Junhyung turned you around and hug you, burried your face in his chest. You dumbfounded. Your hearts beating wildly.

“close your eyes, ____-ah” he said as he prevent you to see something.