Chapter 10

I Am A Man

It’s been three days since Junhyung said he’d come over your place. But he never shown up. It’s not the first time-since he closed with Hara. You didn’t even bother to ask what kind or their relationship. Were they officially dating or on the way to official dating. You don’t to be a clingy, you’re the one who believed that someone would tell you their problems when they’re ready. It’s a sign of a trust. And you trust your bestfriend. You always do.

You sigh as you start to cleaning your place. You’d like to clean all of the room when you’re sad or you just spending the time doing something so you have no time even to think of it. Suddenly you hear the bell rang.

*it’s 10pm. Who the hell comes in this time?* you mumbled.

You opened the door and found wide-smiling Junhyung. You couldn’t hide your dissapoinment.

“what?” you asked without let him in.

“You didn’t let me in first?” he asked you innocently. You opened the door wider as a sign to him to come in.

“it’s late and you’re....cleaning?”

“What’s the problem with you if i’m cleaning in this time? I’m a busy person. You know?” you said coldly.

“Yah! Are you still mad at me?”

“You said you’ll come three days ago, Yong Junhyung.”

“Ahh..i’m sorry, Hara asked me to accompany her.”

*Hara, again.* you sigh. This time you absolutely know where you are in his life. There’s a silence.

“yah! are you waiting for me?” he smirks.

“Of course. Someone said a sorry but he can’t fullfil his promise to come.” You yelled at him.

“Ahh, forgive me, again, ____-ah. won’t you?” he said with puppy eyes.

“What brings you here?”

“I come to take you to my place. I made you something. So go get change. Hurry!” he commanded.

“i don’t want to go.” You crossed your arms.

“You will. And you will change right now or...” he smirked.

“I will take you now!” he said smiling as he grab your wrist and run you out of his place. You only wear baggy clothes and short.

“Yah! Yong Junhyung!” you can’t do nothing but follow him.

***

You arrived at his place. You could see so many shoes that are not belong to him. You followed him. So dark.

“Why did you didn’t turn on the lamp Junhyung-ah?” you asked. But suddenly.

“SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” they screamed out loud. You could see Beast member in front of you. they say hi to you as giving you a group hug. But Doojoon. He only stand in his place.

“PLEASE FORGIVE THIS YONG PABO, ____-ah” they said.

“yah! How can you used them to make me forgive you?” you poke Junhyung. He just smiled innocently.

“Ani, it’s all because we missed you ____-ah” Gikwang said.

“yeah, because oh him , i didn’t see you come to studio lately” Dongwoon said as he pouted.

“So why don’t you come to my place then, chingu?” you said. He’s in the same line with you.

“He’s not allowed to come to your place.” Yoseob warned him.

“aish, oppa, you’re so mean!” you said as you hug the pouted Dongwoon.

“Yah! Why you call Yoseob, oppa? You only call oppa to Yoseob and Hyunseung. You didn’t even call Doojoon and Junhyung, oppa, ___-ah” Gikwang protested.

“Aish, it’s all up to me.” You said as you leave him and walk to the living room.

“____-ah! you should call me oppa too! C’mon, call me! I want to hear it.”

“yah, she should call us Hyung instead oppa. She’s a boy.” Junhyung tease you and you glaring at them. You can feel someone staring at you, you smile slightly to him. Blushing, remembering that night with him.

You take your seat between Hyunseung and Yoseob. In front of you there is doojoon. He didn’t say a word. It’s weird. He’s always be the talkative one. You could see his face turned to red when you stare each other.

“Hyung why you’re so silent? And why you and  ____-ah staring each other? Why your face and ____-ah are blushing? Hhmm?” Gikwang asked.

“Is there something between the two of you?” Hyunseung who is keeping attention to the foods asked innocently.

“M...mwo?” you and Doojoon stuttered.

“Yah! Shut up, and start eating!” Junhyung commanded.

“okay, okay, Let’s eat! I’ll eat!” Gikwang said forgetting you and Doojon. All of you start eating and joking around.

“How about we play a game!” Gikwang suggested.

“What game, Hyung?” Dongwoon asked. “Spinning bottled” Gikwang said proudly. You almost choked as you heard spinning bottled game.

“Wae? Are you okay ____-ah? ” Yoseob asked you as he handed you a glass of water.

“I hate that game! Change the game, Gikwang-ah” you blurted. You always have a bad feeling, it must be a truth or dare game. And you’re not good at it.

“No!”

“I’ll call you oppa from now on” you offered a deal. “No! I don’t want it anymore.” he said.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you? it’s a great game, let’s start!” Junhyung ignored your annoyed face. You feel so worried about your secret. *Ahh...I just need to choose dare, i just need to embarrase my self* you said to calm your self.

“Let’s start!” Gikwang said as he spin the bottle. It’s stopped in Doojoon direction.

“Doojoon Hyung first!”  Gikwang

“Yah! Stupid bottle!” he curse the bottle.

“Okay, truth or dare, what do you choose?” doojoon think for a while. “truth” he said firmly.

“Let me asked you, do you have a crush right now?”

“Yah! Why did you ask me that question?” he glared at Gikwang.

“Just answer it Doojoon-ah” Hyunseung said calmly. Everybody in that room waiting for his answer but Yoseob and Junhyung, They have knew the answer. Even you, your heart is beating fast waiting him to answer.

“YesIHave” he said quickly.

“whoaaaaaa!” Gikwang, Dongwoon and Hyunseung even you said in unison.

“Our leader is falling in love, huh?” Gikwang . He’s blushing. His reddening.

“Who is she, Hyung?” dongwoon asked “Yah! You’re just allowed to ask one question.” Doojoon scolded him. Dongwoon frowned. “Chill, let me ask him that question later, dongwoon-ah.” Hyunseung calmed Dongwoon. Doojoon glared at the two of them. You chuckled at their acts. But when you see Doojoon, your eyes meet each other made your heart beating crazily, again.

*Aish, what’s going on with me* you said.

“Hyung, your turn! Spin that bottle!” He started to spin the bottle, the bottle stopped in Junhyung.

“Yeah! I got you! dare or truth Junhyung?”

“dare!” you dissapointed when he choose dare. Deep inside you wanted to know him more because  you felt like you didn’t know him anymore lately.

“dance a girlgroup dance!” doojoon commanded.

“KYAAAAAAAH!!” they cheered, so did you. Junhyung then danced like a girl (just imagine, what you want him to dance like-i don’t know), his face and stare like them. You full of a laugh. It’s so entertaining. He’s done.

“spin, spin, spin!” they said impatiently. Junhyung spinned the bottle and it’s stoped in you.

“AAAAIISSSHH!!!” you muttered.

“Good job hyung, i’ve been waiting this time, it’s truth and truth games then. You don’t have a choice _____-ah.” Gikwang grinned.

“Yah!! It’s not fair.”You glared at him.

“Do you ever have a crush with us? Between six of us?” Junhyung asked. You shoot him a death glare.

“Whoaaaaa!” they yelled again.

You felt surprised. Didn’t know what to do. You could tell that everyone in that room held their breath waiting for your answer. Yoseob worried with what will you answer. Doojoon stare at you worriedly, as he prepare his heart, knowing your answer.

You nodded slowly. Made everyone opened their mouth widely but Doojoon and Junhyung. Yoseob shocked, never know that you will tell the truth.

“Is that me, ____-ah” Gikwang asked innocently without blinking his eye.

“Pabo! How could it be you?” Hyunseung poke his head.

“Is it me? Ahh...I should have known that ____-ah” dongwoon acted like he’s sorry. “Hish! Another pabo!” Hyunseung hissed at him. Yoseob still can not closed his mouth.

“It must be doojoon hyung, isn’t it ____-ah?” Hyunseung guessed.

“Mw...mwooo, aa...aaanii” you stuttered, don’t know is that the right answer or not.

Doojoon just stare at you deeply. *Pabo! It’s Junhyung* he said in his mind.

Without doojoon realized, the three of them, watching him as he stared at you. “Kyaaaa, i think Hyunseung Hyung is right!” Gikwang yelled.

“whooaa! So ____-ah and doojoon Hyung....” they gasped. You can tell your face was burning red.

“Hyung, hyung, look at her, her face is red, whooooaa!”Gikwang added.

“ and Doojoon hyung didn’t respond at all, is that a yes?” he continued.

*I know it ____-ah, it must be doojoon, right?* Junhyung asked to himself.

Doojoon glared at him ready to punch him, but suddenly...

Ding dong!

the bell rang. “do we have another guest?” Yoseob asked.

“Wait a minute!” Junhyung said as he walked to the door and opened it.

No longer, Junhyung came with a girl behind him. Hara. All of you shocked.                                 

“I call her to come.” He said

“Hi, i’m sorry i’m late.” She said cutely.

“Ahh...ani, come and sit.” Gikwang said politely. You can feel Yoseob and Doojoon shoot a glare at Junhyung who didn’t noticed at all. You frozen at your place, can’t move, didn’t know what to do.

“Whaaa, hi, ____-ah, ” she said as she made her sit beside Junhyung.

“He..hey, Hara-ssi” you bowed slightly. Yoseob and doojoon stare at you, worried.

“What are you guys doing?” she asked

“we’re playing spinning bottled game, and we’re interogating ____-ah about her crush between six of us!” Gikwang said excitedly. You cursed him in your mind.

“whaa...really? who is he ____-ah?” she asked you. You just smile awkwardly, feeling embarrased, didn’t know what to do. You started feeling uncomfortably.

“She didn’t tell us yet Hara” Gikwang added.

“If i may guessed, it must be Doojoon oppa”

“Whaa, that’s what we thought before” Dongwoon replied.

“Doojoon oppa and ____-ah looks good together.” She added, smiling.

“No, ____-ah looks good with me” Dongwoon pouted. Hara, Hyunseung, and Gikwang laugh at him.

“I love you Dongwoon-ah” you said playfully trying to make it little comfortable.

“see....! you heard that Hyung? She loves me” dongwoong said in Joy. You (trying) to laugh at him in case not to make Yoseob and doojoon worry.

“stop it! Stop it! I have announcement actually for you guys” Junhyung said firmly. Your heart started beating faster. It seems like you know that it’s a bad news.

“what, Hyung? I hope it’s a good news.” Gikwang said, feeling curious. Junhyung smile at him slightly.

“Me...and Hara are dating” he said.


Thank you for reading *bow*