Chapter 39

I Am A Man

It's October 16th! #BEAST5thAnniversary! I'm new b2uty but i feel like i've been with them , hearing their song every single day,update their activities through online media,ahh...and i realize, i love this boys. 

Let's stay with them for the next next next next next next next 5 years, and oppa, please stay together for for the next next next next next next next 5 years! 

and this is, i  update it again, because its their anniversary! hehehe

*please imagine seungho isn't MBLAQ's leader. No MBLAQ here, no MBLAQ because Joon will leave *sad, okay, sorry. please enjoy~


You could feel your heart stopped beating as you saw at the screen. Then it’s cracked again. It’s G.Na’s newest MV, featured him. G.Na was y wearing very short short with a big shirt while they’re hugging and cuddling in bed, and another romantic scene you can’t help to see. It felt someone was pouring an alcohol on your wounds. Frozen at your place, you couldn’t take your eyes off it.

“Doojoon-ah, I never thought you could do this in front of the camera hahaha” Taejoo , everyone remained quiet. You could feel the boys were staring at you worriedly. They knew that Doojoon had filmed a MV with G.Na, but never thought Taejoo would show it to you.

“A-ah, both of you were so..romantic” you joined to , tried to break the awkwardness, but all you got was glares from the boys and Doojoon.

“Yah! Why all of you so quiet?” Taejoo asked innocently.

“Stop it, hyung” Doojoon said firmly.

“Waeyo? Are you shy? Ahh..our Doojoonnie is shy” Taejoo again.

“No need to be shy, Doojoon-ah” you fake a smile, tried your best to hold back the tears.

“Stop i…” Doojoon said once again when suddenly it’s stopped. All eyes were on him.

“I’m hungry” Junhyung said in annoying look. He hated to see you hold back your tears. He knew it hurts you much, he could feel it, he can’t help it no more. Everyone still remained quiet.

“Ngg…let’s eat then” Taejoo said, breaking the silent. He got off from his seat and headed to the door. You and the boys were still in the same place. “Yah..You want to eat or just stay there?”

A hand grabbed your wrist suddenly. Junhyung grabbed you, made you came back to the earth. You could tell by his grip that he’s angry. The rest of the boys followed Junhyung and you, but Doojoon.

“Yah! Doojoon-ah, let’s go!” Taejoo yelled again, Doojoon followed him.

***

You were arrived at the restaurant. Junhyung never let go his grip from your hand all along the way. You sat between Junhyung and Yoseob. Doojoon took a seat in front of you.

You could feel an electric stare was sent from the guy in front of you. Doojoon couldn’t take his eyes of you, same with him, you couldn’t lay your eyes on somewhere else but him. Junhyung glared at him and poke your arm to break the stare between you and Doojoon. Everyone was still quiet, and it’s awkward. Yoseo’s telling some jokes but only Taejoo who laughed at it with Gikwang and Dongwoon who pretended to laugh. What an awkward dinner.

“____-ah?” you followed the voice to see who called you.

“Seungho? What..what are you doing here?” you didn’t know but happy seeing him in this such situation.

“Yah, you again?” Junhyung glared at Seungho, and got a glare from you.

“Following you?” he said made you raised your eyebrows. “No, kidding, eating of course, you’re not alone?” he said looking at the boys.

“Ahh..i’m with my friends, are you alone? join us!” you offered, but it sounded like a command.

“Ahh…No, I don’t want to…”

“Go eat al…” you hit his arm slightly so Junhyung stopped talking. “Why did you hit me?”

“Yes, join us, ____-ah friend” Yoseob said politely.

Seungho finally agreed to eat together with you and beast, you introduced them to each other. Thank God, at least, there’s one more person who laughed at Yoseob’s jokes so it’s not too awkward dinner.

***

The dinner was done, the boys still inside, you excused to get out off the restaurant first, you really need fresh air after a super-duper-awkward dinner. You were about to get out of the restaurant but someone held your wrist. You turned back and surprised to see who was holding your wrist. “Dooj…”

“Let me take you home” he said as he stared at you. You could see he really wanted to take you home, seemed like there’s something he wanted to talk. “we’re friend, right, just…like you said” he pleaded, still didn’t let go off the grip. You didn’t know what to say.

*Aishh…this kid, what does he want?* Junhyung glared at you and Doojoon as he walked closer.

“I..” you were about to say but Junhyung cut you and took your hand from Doojoon’s.

“I’m her bestfriend, so I’ll take her home” he said

“Whooa..what’s goin on here?” Taejoo said, the boys, Seungho and Taejoo who already reached to where you were.

*it’s embarrassing, what should I do?*

“Umm…sorry, but your bestfriend” he looked at Junhyung “…and your friend” then he looked at Doojoon, “..had promisd to accompany me seeing Seoul in the night” Seungho grabbed your hand and made you stood beside him. “Thank you for the dinner, nice to meet you all” he bowed politely and dragged you away from them.

“Whooa…I like him” Dongwoon blurted

Gikwang nodded in agreement “Yes, I like his style”

“I don’t like him” Doojoon and Junghyung said in unison, made everyone stared at them weirdly.

***

“Thank you” you mumbled to the man who walked beside you. He chuckled, before handed you an orange juice. “Uh..thank you” you said again.

“You love to say thank you ah?” he chuckled as he took a sip of his beer.

“Can we exchange?” you said.

“hmm? This?” he said as he lift the beer can “Beer is not suit on you” he said, made you pout. “never thought you’re that popular” he started.

You pouted once again “I’m attractive, you know?” he just chuckled at your words.

“It’s tiring” you let out a deep sigh as you sat on the nearest bench.

“It’s usually tiring for amateur” he said as he took a sip of his beer cooly, sat beside you.

You glared at him “So, we have an expert here?” he nodded his head.

“Listen, I never been rejected, I already stealed two my friends’ girlfriend, and…I never get my girls stolen” he said proudly “now you believe I’m an expert?”

“Aaish…you’re so bad” he chuckled at you.

“So, who you love?” he asked you.

“hmm?” you surprised at his question.

“Him or Junhyung, who you love more?” he cleared his question once more.

“How could you…”

“I’m an expert, I told you” he smirked, you smiled slightly before telling him the story, didn’t know why, you’re not used to easy to tell your life story with someone else but Seungho made your self so easy to tell it. you’re so comfortable when you were with Seungho.

“I just want everything back to it’s place, just like before.” You whispered.

“There’s no the same thing like before. Same person, same place, but you won’t see the same things for the second time, because the feeling’s changed” Seungho said “Junhyung, he’s your bestfriend, but you can’t see him as just your bestfriend after you and him confessed each other, right?”

His words sent you drown to your mind. He’s right, you can’t see Junhyung as the same like before since that night.

“It makes me want to runaway” you said as you let out a deep sigh.

“____ah, I have an idea” he said broke the silent.

You turned your face at him, gave him a looked. “Just…leave them, and come to me” he said playfully as he spread his arms and motioned you to come in his arms.

“Ahahaha, you wish! Stop kidding me” both of you burst in laugh.

“Home now?” he asked, you nodded. Feeling better.

***

Today you had promised Seungho to accompany him walked around. You already had a half of your drink but he haven’t come yet. It’s almost 7 pm, he said he’ll come at six. You took out your phone, about to dialed his number when a flower pooped in front of your face. You looked up to see who it was. Yang Seungho with an apologetic smile in his face.

“A rose can’t make it up” you said. He took something behind his back and give it to you. A smile formed on your face. “I think daisy can make it” you said as you took a daisy flower from his hand. You love daisy flower best. It’s simple and beautiful.

“Can we go now?” he asked as he took a sip of your drink. You nodded as you couldn’t take your eyes of the flower on your hand and get off from your seat. “Wait..” he stopped you.

“Why?”

“I take it back” he took the daisy flower from your hand.

“Yah! How could you..? why?” you glared at him.

“Because you wear jeans” he said made your eyes widen. “You make me feel like I just..gave a flower to a guy” he said with a serious tone before chuckled.

“Yah!” you took back the flower from his hand and walked away.

“How could you leave me?” he said and chuckled because he did manage to prank you. “I never see you in a dress, by the way”

“Should I? A bad thing happened when I’m wearing a dress”

“Really? What kind of bad thing?” he asked again. Your thought brought you at the first time Junhyung introduced you to Hara and Doojoon’s birthday when you have to hear that he’s dating G.Na. “Are..you okay?” Seungho waved his hand in front of your face.

“Ah..i’m okay.” You said simply as you looked away. “How could you know that I love daisy?” you tried to change the topics. You could tell Seungho knew that you didn’t want to talk about it, so he get along with you.

“I’m an expert, I told you that” he smirked.

“I don’t believe you” you sticked your tongue out at him “it must be Jieun, right?” He rubbed his temple, being caught red-handed by you. You chuckled at his behaviour.

“You’re weird, you know ____-ah? Girls usually love roses..”

“It’s simple and beautiful, it’s associated with purity, innocence, patience and..loyal love, it’s beautiful the way it is” you explained him. “Where you want to go first?” you asked him.

“Hmm…come with me!” he commanded as he grabbed your wrist.

***

“What are you looking for?” You asked him as you and Seungho entered a Fashion store.

“A dress?” he said

“A dress?” you repeated again. “…for you?” you asked him carefully, wanted to .

“Yah! Of course not, silly” he yelled as he poke your head slightly. “..for my girlfriend, can you help me?”

“Whoo..you’re so cruel Yang Seungho, how could you asked a girl to help you choose a dress for another girl?” you said playfully. “..but I’ll help you, since I’m a good person” you said. “What dress you want for her?” you said as you search a beautiful dress for his girlfriend. Eventhough you didn’t love to wear dress, you have a good taste on fashion.

“Simple, sweet, and nice”

“y?”

“Not too y, I don’t want another guy hit on her” he said,

“What colour?”

“White?”

“hmm…how about this?” you took a simple white lace dress. (I don't know about you, but i fell in love with this dress hehehe x)) )

“Try it” he commanded.

“What?”

“Her body just like yours, quick” he pushed you to the fitting room. You have no choice but to obey his command. After a while you came out. He looked at you with a  serious expression.

“What? Why? It looks bad? Just imagine her wearing this, don’t..”

“I take it” he said as he walked to the cashier.

***

“What kind of music you love to hear ____-ah?” He asked you, you and Seungho were on the next destination, music store. He said he wanted to add his CD collection.

“Emm…everything?” he raised his eyebrows as he choose what he wanted to buy. “..I love R&B and hip hop, dance music though I can’t dance, I love rapping, but I love to hear another genre too”

“You can rapp?”

“Just a little”

“You have to show me someday”

“You have to pay me then, my show is expensive” you said.

“I’ll pay you with my life, is it enough?”

“Yah.. I don’t want your life, I want your money hahaha” both of you burst in laugh, didn’t care if you’re catching attention from the whole store.

“I’ll go there,” he excused himself.

You nodded and continued to take a look the new released CD. Your eyes stopped on her CD. *Can you let him go?* suddenly a familiar voice came to your ear. You looked up to see her MV was playing on the screen. They finally released it. It’s not the first time you saw it, you couldn’t take your eyes of it. Seeing them cuddling and hugging each other remained you about that day. The day that he said he loves you. Pain going through your chest, made you hard to breath. A tears rolled down from your eyes.

“I’m done…where will..” Seungho said as he reached you. He left his word hanging as he saw you wiped your tear. “_____-ah, are you okay?”

You nodded quickly and smile slightly “Yes, I’m okay, you’re done? Let’s go” you said as you walked out of the music store quickly. He could see pain in your eyes, he took a look at what you saw earlier before followed you.

***

You walked in silent, Seungho didn’t bother to ask or bother you. Both of you just walked in silent side by side. You’re walking pass by a pet shop. It sold goldfish, you stopped suddenly. Seungho stood beside you.

“Seungho, do you know? They said that goldfish only have three-second memory, after three second, it’ll forget everything and start a new one” you said. He didn’t say a word but you knew he’s listening you. “if it’s true, I bet goldfish will be the happiest creature in this world” you stared at the moving goldfish for a while. “where we will go next?”

“Home” he said simply.

***

Both of you were on your home. Seungho walked towards your couch and fall his body on it quickly.

“Arrghh…I’m tired” he groan

You handed him a coke before put your body on the couch, your mind flied to what you saw earlier, the picture of them cuddling and hugging hunting your mind.

“It can remember for up to five months…and it remember the pain it feels” you turned your face on him, wondering what he’s talk about. “Goldfish, it’s phatetic, you lose” he said, and flicked your forhead slightly. You pouted. He stared at you for a quiet long time.

“Ehm..excuse me” he excused him self, your eyes followed where he goes. He went to the bathroom. You shook your head as you chuckled, he’s so funny.

Suddenly a loud knock was heard from your door. *Who comes at this hour? It’s late* before you could reach the door, that person knocked it hard once again. Made you little scared, you walked towards the door carefully and peeked from the peep hole.

“Doojoon?”