Chapter 13

I Am A Man

Finally, the day is come. The day that you will spend the day with your beloved oppas and your beloved one. But sometimes thing happened out of your controll. You still sleep in your lovely bed when someone, no, it’s not one person, some person knocked your door, ring the doorbell and yell out your name. Not long after, you could hear footsteps come in your house and they talked each oher.

“Yah, hyung, why don’y you tell that you have the key.” You could hear one of them said but didn’t bother to wake up and check it.

*noisy* you said as you cover your ears with your pillow. You were about  back to sleep when you felt someone grabbed your blanket and take your pillow. “Yah, wake up, sleepyhead!” your eyes still closed like it’s glued.

“hyung, be gently with her” you heard Dongwoon’s voice. Then you can feel a weight in your bed.

“____-ah, wake up, ____-ah” Gikwang voice filled your mind. You can feel a hand poking your shoulder. Finally you can open your eyes. Slowly, they’re opened, you could see three guys in front of you, in your room.

“YAH! Who’s allowed you to come in my room???” you yelled at them as you cover your half face with your blanket. Embarrased. They just chuckled at your action.

“____ah is so cute when she’s just wake up.” Gikwang said. “You’re right, Hyung.” Dongwoon added as he observed stuffs in your room.

“Go, wake up and washing! You’re late!” Junhyung said as he push you to the bathroom, you gave him a questioning look. “Beach” he said. You forgot that the day is the day. But wait, there’s only three in your room. Where’s the other?

***

You had took a bath and changed your clothes. You’re about to packing but suddenly your eyes widen. Seeing Yoseob and Junhyung in front of your closet with your bag in his hand. They’re packing your clothes for you. “YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING??” you said as you place your body in front of them covering your closet when they’re about to opened your underwear closet. You feeling so embarrased. “Packing for you” Yoseob said calmly. Junhyung nodded as he put your clothes to the bad.

“I can pack it by my self.” You yelled, still feel embarrased. They’re your bestfriend. The closest friend. Yoseob just like an oppa for you and Junhyung, he know you well, but still, it’s embarrased. Luckyly, they haven’t open it yet. “But it’s gonna make us more late, ____-ah.” Yoseob whined. You glared at him.

“Okay, okay, pack that part by yourself. We’re waiting you outside.” Yoseob said as he left. Junhyung still busy put your clothes to your back.

“Yah! You too, get…out!” you commanded.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you, I just help you.” He yelled back. But he just received your glared, so he gave in and get out of your room.

You had finished your packing. You get out of your room, founding Gikwang and Yoseob watched the television, Junhyung standing in your balcony with cokes in his hand, Dongwoon still observed the little stuffs in your home and you found Hyunseung made his own breakfast in your kitchen. Wait, they’re just five.

*Where’s Doojoon?*

“You’re ready?” Yoseob asked you, you nodded. “But, wait, where’s Doojoon?” you blurted out.

“Whooaaa…are you missing him ____-ah?” Dongwoon teased you.

“Forget him ____-ah, Gikwang oppa is here” Gikwang said as he put his arm around your shoulder.

“Yah! Leave her” Yoseob said, “Doojoon is waiting in the van, ____-ah” yoseob said, you just nodd your head slowly. You don’t know why,but you could feel something weird.

*Why he just waiting in the car. Doesn’t he miss me?* you shake your head as your mind said that.

 But there’s a happines in your heart, knowing that you’ll meet him soon.

*Do you miss him, ____-ah?* Junhyung said in his mind. He smiled bitterly. He didn’t realize his feeling to you yet.

***

You could see Doojoon lean his head in his seat from a far. He wear black sunglasses. His face looks so tired. He straightened his sit when the six of you approached him. You gave him a smile, but he doesn’t smile back, made you feeling so awkward.

*I’m, sorry ____-ah, I just don’t want to ruin your moment with him.* he said in his mind.

The six of you get in the van, you sit beside Junhyung. Doojoon leaning back his head to his seat. All of you but Doojoon start singing and talking something funny like it used to be. *what’s wrong with him?* you can’t take off your mind of Doojoon.

it’s half of the way, it’s getting boring. Gikwang, Yoseob, Dongwoon and  Hyunseung are already sleeping. Junhyung is busy with his phone, and you couldn’t tell did Doojoon sleep too or not, you only see back of his head. You feel sleepy too, you lean your head on the van’s window instead of Junhyung’s shoulder. Though he’s your bestfriend and you love him, you still couldn’t let yourself sleep in his shoulder. You could made your heart jump out of his place if you do that. Slowly you close your eyes. A hand slipped between your head and the window, pretending your head from the glass so your head won’t hurt. Junhyung’s.

*Wish I could be Junhyung* Doojoon said in his heart as he watched the two of you from rearview.

***

 “Wake up, ____-ah” Junhyung poke your head. “We arrived.”

You could see none but Junhyung in the van, you trying hard not to blush. Everyone is out. You could see them running to the see, but Doojoon just walk along the side of the beach, alone. You were about to reach him when Junhyung grabbed your hands made you followed him. But you can’t take your eyes off of him. All of you but Doojoon playing water, splash it here and there, running and catch each other. Your body is with them but not your mind. Your mind is with Doojoon. You were about to play volley beach when Dongwoon suddenly asked “What’s goin on with Hyung?”

“I don’t know, he never tell” Gikwang said shrugged his shoulder. “I didn’t join, I need to go somewhere” you said as you left them confused, searching for Doojoon.

“Yah! Where are you going ____-ah?” You could hear Junhyung screamed at you.”___-ah!” he yelled again, but you ignore it. You just wanted to search Doojoon.

***

You found him sitting in the sand looking at to the sea. You doubt, should you talk to him or not. But your feet had take you to his direction, you sat beside him.

“Hey” you said slowly. He turned to you, didn’t answered. “Why don’t you join with us?” you asked as naturally as you can so it’s not going to awkward.

“Tired, I just feel tired” you nodde as his answer. “You happy?” you look at him confused.

“Yeaa, im happy. what do you mean?”

“Junhyung” he said calmly. “You missed him, didn’t you?”

“Bad, ahaha” you chuckled. But you don’t know why, suddenly you didn’t miss Junhyung that bad, but you miss Doojoon. “I miss you too” you blurted out. He turned to you, suddenly your face redden. “Ah, I mean, I miss Yoseob and Hyunseung oppa to, Gikwang and Dongwoon as well” you said awkwardly.

Doojoon trying hard not to look dissapointed in front of you, but at least he’s happy you said you miss him. You two started to chatting usually like you two used to be. You always laugh at his jokes and so does he.

“Hyuuuuuuung! ____-ah!” Gikwang shouted your names from afar “lunch is readyyyyyyyy!” he yelled again. You and Doojoon walked back to them. Doojoon face is no longer looks tired now, his face lift up a bit. All of you enjoy the lunch. You sit beside Doojoon and Junhyung. Junhyung’s more quiet than before. “Yah, what’s wrong? Why so quiet?” you asked him. “Nothing.” He said slowly. You just nodded, didn’t want to bother him with your question.

*it should be our time ____-ah, but you’re always end up with him*

***

Night comes, all of you decided to make an campfire in the beach, seven of you sitting in circle. You were about to start singing and dance enjoying times when a girl’s voice shouted.

“Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” all of you turned to her direction.

*Hara?* you could feel your heart stop beating. You hold your breath. That girl come closer. She’s not alone. There’s a beatiful girl followed behind her.

*Hara?* Junhyung thought the same thing as his eyes wide opened. She approached him and link her arms to his. “Are you surprised oppa? I get permission from manager oppa to come here” she said cutely. Junhyung still couldn’t believe at what happende. He want to spend this time with you actually, because he miss you badly.

“Ahh, I forget. I bring G.NA unnie with me.”

“hey, long time no see” she bowed. *Who is she?*

"Hello....nonnaaa" Gikwang and Dongwoon cheered, Hyunseung just smile at her.

“Whooaa, there’s a lot of people, it’s gonna be a beautiful night!” Gikwang shouted as he smiled widely.

You? You stand there, frozen. Here comes again, heart, you better be prepared. You didn’t know what to do. ”____-ah, you must be haven’t know G.NA unnie,” she said to you as she grabbed your hand and take you to that G.NA unnie.

“G.Na unnie, this is ____-ah, ____-ah, this is G.NA unnie, Doojoon’s oppa ex-girlfriend”

*Doojoon's ex?* you bowed awkwardly. You heart breaks even more, but you didn’t know why.

“Ani, it’s past, we’re friend now” she said blushing. But you could tell from her eyes she still love him. You turn your eyes to Doojoon. He stared at G.NA then leave, G.NA go after him. You only could see blankly. Don’t know what’s going on.

“Accompany me to take some stuff,____-ah” Yoseob grabbed your hand. He could see you started to fall for Doojoon.


ironic, huh? when someone else can see you start to fall for someone but you don't :))

i add G.NA, because i don't know who looks good to be Doojoon's ex.._.

i'm in the mood to write, right now, btw, so i update two chapters :D

keep reading and thank you for subscribing, please leave a comment *bow*