Chapter 16

I Am A Man

He brought you to his place. He didn’t have idea where he have to brought you. He only took you from that club not your bag. What a babo. (--, )/

“Yah! You, Yoon Doojoon, did you avoiding me?” you finally say after non-stop singing random song in the car. He shocked at what you said but didn’t answer you. He pick you up bridal style to his room and placed you in his bed gently. Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed his by collar. Your face was inch away from him. He stared at you, didn’t believe you did that.

“Do you know, Yoon Doojoon? It hurts. Seeing them together.” You smiled bitterly. Half-cried. Turn your face from him as you wiped your eyes with your right shoulder. Your hands still in his collar.

“Now you” you face him again “with that beauty unnie” you let out a chuckle this time. Doojoon let go off your hands gently. He couldn’t help but happy with your last sentences.

“Are you jealous?” he smiled, laying your body in his comfy bed.

“Noooooo, I’m nooot jealous” you get up again, facing him, make a pouted face. “I’m just miss you” a wide smile plastered in his face.

“Sleep ____-ah” he said, once again laying your body in his bed. This time you start to sleep. “you’re so cute ____-ah” he sat in the edge of the bed, beside you, staring at your sleep-face.

“Silly girl, no matter how hard I tried to get away, I always back to you” Doojoon said as he squezed your hands. His mind took him to that night.

That Night.

“We need to talk” Doojoon stopped as he heard Junhyung’s voice behind him. He leaned on the wall beside him. Junhyung handing him a bottle of cokes. There’s a silent between them before finally Junhyung broke it.

“Are you and G.Na noona…” Doojoon stared at Junhyung, knew where this talk will go. Junhyung silent for a while. “You love ____-ah, don’t you?” it’s a retorical question. Doojoon still keep quiet, take a sip of his cokes. “It hurts her when she saw you two” No answer. “Yah, I talk to you, can’t you see she’s falling for you too?” Junhyung said raised his tone.

Doojoon let out a chuckled. Bitter chuckled. *You’re the one who couldn’t see her feeling*

“Yah, what’s funny?” Junhyung started to be angry. He pinched Doojoon in the wall.

“You still didn’t realize it too Junhyung?” Doojoon said calmly as he let go off Junhyung’s hands from him.

“Realize what?”

“Realize that she loves you. And so do you. You just deny it.”

“you talk nonsense!” Junhyung denied it, again, for the only-God-knows time.

“Let’s see, Junhyung. I will make you see” Doojoon said leave Junhyung with a lot of questions.

Now

“I will make him see it ____-ah” Doojoon said to you. He was about to go when he feel something grabbed his wrist. Then he could heard you mumbled “Stay, don’t go” A smile formed in his face, he pulled the blanket till your neck. His phone suddenly rang. “Goodnight, ____-ah”  and kissed your forehead as he get out of his room.

***

You’re awake but you didn’t want to get up even opened your eyes. It felt like you haven’t sleep for a years. Hugging the pillow tighter, you smell a different scent. It’s not your scent, but it’s comfortable.

“Even my bed now smells like Doojoon, did I really fall for him?” you thought in your half-sleep. You could feel pain in your back-head. Opened your eyes slowly as you massage your temple and go tho the closet take a shirt and wear it over your dress,  didn’t bother to observe your around.

*Am I getting skinny? I don’t remember have a big shirt* you thought.

You dragged your self to the fridge to find some water. You put your body to the couch and start to fall asleep again when you heard someone opened the door.

“You’re awake?” that voice asked you.

“Hmm” you mumbled for an answer. Still didn’t realize where you were. Your mind slowly recognize that voice. Familiar voice. You jolted up sit in the couch, and found Doojoon by your side. Your eyes widen. Your hair everywhere.

“Yah! What are you doing here?” you yelled at him.

“Sit” he answered. Smile playfully.

You ruffle your hair, frustated at his answer “How could you get in?” he smirked at you “What are you doing in my house, Yoon Doojoooon?” you yelled again.

“Your…house?” he said playfully. You nodded. “Are you still drunk or what?” he said as he turn on the tv.

“Drunk?” you whispered to yourself. But he could hear it. “hu’um” he nodded. Then you look araound, your place seemed so different.

*I didn’t remember I had change my place interiors.* you turn your head right and left. Doojoon still chuckled playfully in your side as he change the chanel. You turn your head to the shirt you were wearing now. you could feel your cheek burning hot.

“You look good on my clothes ____-ah” Doojoon said as he smile at you.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” you screamed out of your lungs. Covered your face with your hands. You could hear Doojoon laughing so hard. His hand reach your hands that covered your face, his other hand was in his stomach. He still laughing out loud. You hissed his hand by shook your head. “Stup lohing” you sadi unclearly.

“What?” he laughed more out loud.

“Stop laughing!” you yelled.

“Okay. Okay, I stop” he said, stop laughed. You put your hands down. Doojoon could see your burning-hot-face, he hold his laugh. You feel so awkward.

“Should I put this off?” you said as you look to his shirt that now in your body.

“No, it looks good on you, anyway” he blurted out, you blushed even more. Awkward silent, again. You only look down, didn’t have a brave to look at him. You could tell that he’s awkward too after said that to you/

“Sooo…how I…here..in your place?”

“Umm…you don’t remember last night?” his asked seriously. You didn’t remember at all, you start to worried with what happen last night, how could you in his place, did something happened last night? Your eyes widen, shook your head.

“How could you not remember, ____-ah?” you shook your head again.

“Last night….” You bitting your lips waiting his answer, your eyes grow wider and wider.

“…you’re in the club, drunk, dance and sing, I took you out of that club” you covered your mouth with your hands. You never did that before.

“Did I do something that embarassing?” you finally said.

“yeah, that’s why I get you out off that club” your face turned to red again.

“Oh my….what that club’s name? I won’t go there again, I promised” you said, panicked.

“What? You don’t remember it’s name? ahahah” he chuckled. You shook your head. “You don’t remember what you said too?” you shook your head again. Doojoon’s face turned to dissapointed one.

“Wae? Did I say something bad? Something embarassing?” you panicked. He shook his head, decide not to bring that drunken-talk last night.

“No, your just didn’t stop singing” he chuckled, you ruffle your hair.

“Thank God, but, why didn’t you take me home?” he was about to answer but you attacked him by another question “did someone do something to me last night? You didn’t doo…” you snickered at him. your hands crossed your chest.

“What?” he shocked and blushed at the same time toyour question.

“they said you’re prevert” you mumbled to your self, shy to said that.

“Mwooo? I didn’t, you’re still in your clothes!” you nodded as you check yourself. “I forgot to take your purse last night” he said awkwrdy, “ that’s why I brought you here. Go breakfast, I’ll take you home after that” he said and leave you coldly, but in fact his heart couldn’t stop beating so fast.

*Aish, babo* you thouhgt

***

You had called Jieun with Doojoon’s phone. She said that she gave your purse to Junhyung, because his name was in your recently calls. Doojoon took you to your place. You both arrived and you hurriedly search your spare key before open the door (you were so careless so you made three spare keys). You were about to opened the door but it didn’t locked.

“You didn’t lock it before you go?” Doojoon asked you in concern.

“I did” you said, opened the door slowly. Doojoon gave you a sign to walk behind him. you obeyed. Suddenly he stop. “Wae?” you whispered. But he didn’t answered. You could hear your tv , so you try to took a peek from, you could see someone in your couch.

*Junhyung??*