chapter 1

I Am A Man

You were in a little café near park where the first time you met him. You decided to get in after waiting for him for an hour in a park near café. It’s getting late, but he doesn’t show up yet. You order a cup of hot chocolate to make yourself warm. It’s not that cold but, it’s cold for someone who just wear sleveless dress and forget to bring her jacket.

“I'm in café near the park. It’s cold.” You texted him, but no replies.

You choose the seat beside the window. It feels good to observe the people walk, with who they walk, what they do, their expression. You took a sip your hot chocolate when you saw a couple hugging each other, it seems like the boy just askes the girl to be his girlfriend and she accepted. A slightly smile formed in your face. Your mind start imagining him, ask you to be his girlfriend. You're smiling widely. It makes you happy just by imagining it. You enjoy your own world till someone poke your forehead.

“Yah! Why are you smiling by yourself?” he ask as he took a sip your hot chocolate.

“Stop stealing my drink, Mr. Yong!”

“Why? Are you afraid that we might just get an indirect kiss? Huh?” he teases you. You can feel your face turns to red because of his word. He’s good at making you blush, even just with his stare can turns your face into a heater.

“Aish, ert! Where have you been? I’m waiting there for an hour!” you pouted.

“Ahh, sorry, I have to pick up my friend first.” you reply him with a nod.

"Let's go now, i'm gonna introduce you to my friends."

 

“Okay, let’s go!” you stand up from your seat. It’s not the first time he introduce you to his friends, so you have no worries about it.

 

“wait!” he suddenly said

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Are you wearing a dress?” he said, eyeing you from head to toe.

 

“yah! I-i-i just came from my friend’s party, i didn’t have a chance to change so..”

 

“aaaa of course! Came into a party wearing a dress and sneakers huh?” he cut you,

 

"you're not wearing it because of me, are you?" he wink, teases you.

"Whatever! let's go!" you hit his head and walk out of the cafe leaving him chuckled. 

both of you walk to his car, you can see a couple near his car from a far. you can recognizing one of them, but you can't recognizing the girl beside him.

"Dujun?" you said as you walk nearer to that boy.

"hey, long time no see, huh?" he smile. You reply him with a hug.

this is not the first time you meet Dujun. Junhyung introduced you to him and another member when he asked you to come to their dorm.

FLASHBACK

"Boys! she is ________, and _______-ah this is Kikwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and Yoseob"

"hi, nice to meet you all, i'am _____." you smile, three of them shake your hand and smiling to you, But Yoseob. He came and hug you immadietly made you little bit shocked.

"I do love to meet you too _____-ah" Yoseob wink at you making you blush.

"yah! what are you doing?!!" Junhyung hit Yoseob head, yoseob pouted making you giggle looking the childish side of them.

"Hyuuuung! Junhyung hit me!" 

"Yah! stop it!" a man with only towel in his wait came from a room.

"Aaaaaaaaaah" you scream and turn your back cause of the view infront of you.

"Yaaaaaaaaah" he screamed, shocked cause of your screame.

"Hyung! wear your clothes!" Junhyung order him.

after a second, he came out from his room, with a shirt and jeans this time.

"ahh, i'm sorry for...." he said blushing.

"ne, it's okaaay."

"Hyung, this is _______-ah, she's my girlfriend!" junhyung said.

"Mwoh???" Doojoon shocked.

"Ani, i'm a girl and i'm his friend, so i'm his girl-friend" you explained, Doojoon nod his head as he smiled brightly.

Junhyung always said that you're his girlfriend to anyone. It made you blush over and over again everytime he introduces to to his friends.

end of flashback

"yeah, long time no see you, i haven't seen your little towel too" Doojoon blushed for what you say.

"ahh, so, _______-ah" Junhyung says makes you turn your head to him.

"this is, Hara. And Hara, this is ______-ah, my bestfriend" he smiles brightly.

bestfriend? he doesn't introduce me as his girlfriend no more.

"It's nice to meet you _______-ssi, Junhyung tells me about you, a lot" she said makes you come back down to earth.

"Ahh, really? i guess this jerk only tells you the bad sides of me" you force a smile.

"You're so funny, _____-ssi" you force an awkward smile again.

"Come on, let's go then!" Junhyung cheers.

When you want to get in the front seat, Junhyung has opened it's door, but he does that for Hara. You frozen in the place where you stand watching the view in front of you. it feels like something sharp stabbed your heart.

"yah! ____-ah would you stand there untill the end of time?" junhyung yells.

"Come on ______-ah" Doojoon says gently and open the door for you.

"ahh you're so sweet Doojoon-ah not like that jerk, thank you" you force a smile.

Junhyung stick his tongue out, Hara only smile seeing you and Junhyung fight like child.

in the car, only Junhyung and Hara talk, seems like the world is theirs. You only keep silent as your heart asking you a lot of question. 

i never see him smiling brightly like he's with hara. is he falling in love with her? what this all about?