Chapter 45

I Am A Man

It’s just another Sunday for everyone and another empty day for you. You felt all alone now, though Seungho still came over sometimes, bu it meant nothing without Junhyung. Grabbing your coat you walked out of your apartment, you were still on your baggy clothes and sweatpant you wore for sleeping last night. People you met laid their eyes on you weird, but you ignored them. You could just make a call and order some food, but you think you need to get fresh air.

You back to your apartment with plastic full of food, you planned to waste your day on them. You’re looking for your key on your pocket but you couldn’t find it, after a while you realized you were holding it on your left hand. You shook your head as chuckled at your foolishness and unlocked the door.

 “How could you get out with that outfit?” that voice made you stiffed. You turned around and see your bestfriend with his signature expression. You were frozen on your place. Your eyes started to get teary. You ran at him quickly and hold him tightly.

“I thought you really leave me” you sobbed.

“Yah! How can i leave my bestfriend?” he hold you back tightly and patted your head gently. “if you promise not to wear that outfit again when you’re out” you nodded your head repeteadly, would do everything he said just to make him stay. Junhyung only chuckled at your act.

***

“You named him Yong?? But it’s bear not a dragon” he commented as he saw a big big teddy he gave you sitting on the couch.

“you said its your substitution, so I named it yong” you explained him.

“He’s not cool, like me, he’s too cute” he said.

“You’re cute…sometimes” you .

“I’m not...that word doesn't suit me” he said, he hate it when you think he’s cute, he thought cool is much better than cute. You just chuckled looking at him. You missed him, much.“he need some touch”Junhyung smirked as he looked at you, you have no idea what he’s gonna do. Whatever he would do, the only important thing was he’s back, your bestfriend, he’s back, he’s back as your bestfriend. He gave Teddy Yong his hat and jacket, he put his black glasses too. “Now, he’s cool, like me” you laughed at him. Junhyung stared at you happily. He’s happy seeing you laugh again.

Both of you sat on you’re the couch with Teddy Yong in the middle. You leaned your head on it’s right arm and Junhyung leaned on it’s left arm. Both of you were sat in silent. “Why?” he asked suddenly.

“Hmm? Why, what?”

 “Doojoon..” he said, made happines of your bestfriend’s comeback gone. “You…rejected me because of him, right? But why you…”

 “Jun...” you cut him.

“CEO has said yes, he’ll handle it” you kept quiet, you’ve been burdening much people, CEO too. “Someone asked you?” you surprised by his question.

“a-ni...”

“You love someone else? You love Seungho?”

You chuckled this time at his silly question “He’s like my oppa”

“so why?”

“I… I just don’t want to get involved in love things this time, it’s tiring” you lied. Junhyung decided not to push you more, he knew you well, and he knew it’s not the real reason. There’s silent between you and Junhyung.

“Come to our anniversary”

“Huh?” you surprised by his request.

“Don’t you say you won’t come, you have to. It’s important day for me, for the boys and I want my important person come at my important day.” You just keep silent, thinking “Yah…how could you not come at your bestfriend important day?” his words made you thought harder, in fact you won’t not to see Doojoon. He must be there. “The boys, they want you to come, they miss you” Imagining you’d see Doojoon sending guilty on your heart, but imagining you wouldn’t come just because of your own feeling, you felt guilty more to the boys. You couldn’t be so selfish. You were lost on your deep thought.

“i have to go now” he said as he got up “come if you still see me as your bestfriend”

“Junhyung-ah...”

“I don’t take No as answer” he walked towards the door “See you girl-friend” he smiled at you.

***

Junhyung closed your door. His smiling face turned to frown. Closing his eyes he leaned on your door and let out a sigh. “I did it, once again” he smiled bitterly as he remember he has done the same thing on Doojoon’s birthday. “You better not ruin it again, Doojoon”

Earlier

The rest of the member have heard what’s going on last night. It’s hard for them to believe you said no to Doojoon. They knew how deep your love to Doojoon.

“We have to do something, Hyung” Dongwoon blurted out. Kikwang nodded at his words.

“Dongwonnie is right, we have to do something” Yoseob said in agreement.

“But what...” Hyunseung said as he thinking.

“Ah! how if we.....” Kikwang told them his idea,

“Whooa...Kikwang hyung is Jjang!” Dongwoon gave him two thumbs up. Kikwang nodded proudly.

“I never thought you’re that genius” Doojoon said

“yah! I am hiding it”

“But..i’m not sure ____-ah will come” Yoseob

“Someone will make sure she’ll come” a wide smile formed in his face as he laid his eyes on someone. The rest of the boys followed his eyes.

“M-mwo?”

“Only you”

“Beside, don’t you want to see your bestfriend again after...” Hyunseung hang his word. Junhyung thought that what Hyunseung said is right. He shouldn’t leave you like that just because you just see him as your bestfriend. He nodded his head slightly. Wide smile formed in their face.

“You, you better not ruin it” Junhyung pointed Doojoon.

“I won’t”

***

The day has come. Beast’ anniversary day. You were laying on your bed, put the blanket over your heart. You still didn’t know what to do. Should you come or not?

“what should i do?” you opened your blanket frustatedly and laid your eyes on a box beside you. It’s dress seungho sent for you. you received it at this morning, little bit surprised because it’s dress you choose for her girlfriend.

*Does his girlfriend didn’t like it so he gave it to me? aishh* then a note fell when you took the dress.

This dress will bring you a good luck.

Ngg...my girlfriend, it’s not she didn’t like it, it just i don’t really have  a girlfriend, but i have a girl-friend, i bought it for her.

Suddenly your phone beeped. A message from Seungho.

“i’ll pick you at 8.”

"Aish...why doesn't he text me earlier" you mumbled.

It made you frustated more and more. It’s almost 8 pm and you still laid there. A knock on your door made you jolted. Thought it would be Seungho. Opening the door slowly, you’re right, it’s seungho in white shirt and black suit. He looked....ngg...hot.

“You’ll come with that?” he looked at your baggy clother and short.

“i think i won’t come Seungho, you know...”

“the boys...they called me for the nth time, it made me crazy” he said as he frowned, you looked the other way. “They want you to come, Junhyung too, they miss you. Do it for them” you just remained silent. “Do you need me to change your clothes?” he smirked.

You shot a death glare at his ert thought “don’t you dare to even just imagine it” you said. “..but, promise me you won’t leave my side when we’re there, okay?”

“What? None girl will come to me, they won’t even look at me  if i’m on your side” you glared at him again “alright..alright, you win” he held his both hand.

“wait here” you said and changed.

***

You wore the dress Seungho gave you. You looked so stunning that night, with your brown wavy hair losen and a slight make up on your face. In fact, you didn’t need much effort to look stunning. You and Seungho were arrived at the venue.

“I need to go to toilet ____-ah” he said

“Yah, you said you won’t leave me”

“Come with me then” he smirked as you glared at him “wait here, and find the boys” you nodded. There’s much people there, but not that much, seemed like cube have booked the club for beast anniversary. It’s like a private party. Some people who knew you say hello and tell where the boys and Junhyung were, you bowed slightly as you said thank you.

“____-ah? it’s you?” you turned your head and bowed slightly.

“No, of course it’s me Joonkuni oppa” you smiled sweetly, he smiled back at you.

“boys are there, go there” he commanded

“Umm..i’m waiting Seungho, oppa” he nooded in understand and excuse himself first.

You laid your eyes around if you could find the sign of  Seungho. But someone patted your shoulder from the back.

“hey, beauty” he said, you hugged him quickly as you recognize that voice.

“Oppa...i miss you bad bad so bad”

“so do I, i miss you more bad bad bad bad” you chuckled at his words, not long after you could see Dongwoon, kikwang and hyunseung walked closer. You hugged him one by one.

“You look so beautifull ______-ah” Kikwang blurted out made you blushed.

“____-ah, do you take care of our children well”

“Yah! It’s not the right time to talk about your children Dongwoon-ah” Kikwang said to Dongwoon, made himm pouted. You chuckled, you missed them badly.

“I take care of them well Dongwoon-ah”

You could see Junhyung came closer towards your direction but he’s not alone. his arm slung on a girl shoulder. A familiar girl. Though you’re not love him in that way anymore, you’re not used to him with another girl in his arm. You smiled as natural as you could.

“you come” you nodded your head and smiled at him.

“hey ____-ah, long time no see” girl in his arm said to you.

“Nae, Hara, long time no see”

“we decided to tried it once more” she’s explaining to you even you didn’t ask her, Junhyung only looked away. He asked Hara to leave him and you alone, but she pouted didn’t want to but Junhyung glared at her, she gave up and glared at you before leaving you two alone, the boys also excused themselves.

 “Where is Seungho?” he asked after Hara left.

“Toilet”

“me and hara, i decided to try it once again” he said, you nodded and smiling at him.

“Goodluck,boy-friend-ah, you have to be happy” you said wholeheartedly, he just nodde his head slightly *I won’t be that happy, if it’s not you*

 “Go upstairs, wait us there, VIP room second from the coner, the right one, i’ll tell Seungho, we’ll meet you there, we need to say thank you to some friends” you raise your eyebrowse and stared at Junhyung suspiciously. “What? Doojoon is not there, he’s with CEO” you nodded hesitantly but did what he said to you.

***

At the same time

Doojoon were sitting there as he stared at the ring he hold in his hand. He’s smiling as he imagined that ring would fit perfectly on your finger. It’s a silver ring with wave accent. This time he won’t ruin what the boys had planned for him and you. The boys has set up a plan to make you and Doojoon meet in  different situation so he could explained what’s actually goin on. Suddenly the door slowly opened. His heart beating crazily, didn’t thought you’d come that early.

“I thought you won’t co...”

“Of course i will, baby, i’m still your girlfriend”

“what are you doing here? Hasn’t sajangnim told you he would end this?”

She nodded “But... i don’t want to”

“it will end, you want it or not” she chuckled.

“But i know something that will make you don’t want to end it” Doojoon didn’t understand what she’s talking about. She took out her phone and showed him his pictured with you “what a beautiful picture, I wonder how netizens and our fans reaction when they see it” she chuckled.

“I don’t care, I don’t care what people say now”

 “but she cares” G.Na smirked, doojoon thought about something.

“You...you asked her to leave me with that?”

“Uh-uh” G.Na said cutely

“You’re so....what do you want?”

“You. I want you, I love you Doojoon-ah, I love you”

“But I don’t love an evil like you”

“Sstt...don’t say that. you make me” G.Na put his finger on her lips as she walked closer towards him. Dojoon was clenching his fist, never thought G.Na would do this far.

 “Umm...beautiful ring” she took it from his hand

“Give it to me” he commanded, G.Na put it on her finger.

“it looks good on me, isn’t it?” she smiled, doojoon tried to grabb it. She quickly hide her hand behind her back.

“give it back to me before…”

“before what?” she smirked. 

"before i do something to you..."Doojoon glared at her, he tried to get it back, he tried to reach her hand. 

"Do this?"

***

You tried had to remember where the VIP room Junhyung told you. “VIP room second from the coner, the right one” you mumbled. You finally found it. You opened it’s door.