Chapter 22

I Am A Man

Next Saturday.

That’s should be your next first date with Doojoon. But he got an extra practice for their next show, so he said he would text you if he had finished. You  had spent your two hours just staring at your phone screen, waiting  for a name to show up. He dissapeared. He didn’t even called you after that night. You throw your phone on your bed, and checked it again in 5 seconds. Junhyung. You worried about him. Little bit upset he didn’t text you like he used to lately.

*Did hara knew that he text me lately? Omo! Are they fighting? I hope he’s okay* you frowned about what you think. Though you have move on slowly, still you couldn’t erase all of that feeling immediately. However, he’s your bestfriend and you didn’t want anything bad happened to him.

Suddenly your phone rang. You grabbed it quickly. A smile formed on your face.

“Hello” a male voice said.

“What’s up Doojoon-ah? You have finished?”

“In a moment, two more” he said, he sounded like he’s exhausted.

“Hmm...we can go next time Doojoon-ah, you sound so tired” you said

“NOOOOOOOOO.....! don’t!” he yelled made you kept away your phone from your ear. You chuckled at him. “i want to see you” he whispered. You chuckled again, this side of Doojoon always made you smile. “Stop chuckle!” he command, being shy.

“Aish, why? It’s okay, don’t be shy Doojoon-ah” you .

“I’m not.” He denied. “_____ah, can you come to our studio now? I think i couldn’t pick you, so would you mind to come here so wecangodating right after i’m done?” he said the “dating” part quickly. Though he has manly image, and he’s the one who asked you, you knew that he’s actually being shy with this kind of things.

“Ahh...okay, no problem. I miss the boys so much” you said.

“Yah! You don’t miss me?”

“No. I miss yoseob oppa bad.” You said playfully.

“Don’t come then” he said pretend to be angry

You chuckled “I’ll come to see you and the boys” you said. A little hope that you’d meet Junhyung. You worried about him.

“Bring us foods and drinks too”

“Yah! Is it the true reason you ask me to go there?” you could hear he laughed.

“Aniyoo...come here fast, i’ll wait for you, nae?”

“Okay”

“See you” he said but he didn’t hang up the phone.

“see you” you said but still he didn’t hang up. “Yah! Hang up the phone”

“wae? I want to hear your voice until you come here....” you couldn’t help but laugh at his words. “Hyuuuung! Stop calling... ” you could hear Yosseob’s voice behind.

“Still don’t want to hang up now?” you chuckled

“Aish...bye, i miss you...” he said “Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuung! Who’s you’re talking with?” you could hear Dongwoon’s voice this time.

“Whooaaa Hyung is calling ____-ah” you could tell Dongwoon yelled to the other members. Next you could hear Gikwang on your phone.

“____-ah, i miss you ____-ah” Gikwang said.

“Yah! How could say that?” Doojoon scolded him

“Yah! Hyung why you call ____-ah quietly”

“Not your bussiness” you could tell that Doojoon and Gikwang were fighting now.  You could feel Doojoon’s phone moving to the other hand.

“____-ah, where are you? i miss youuu...” Yoseob talked on the phone

“I miss you too oppa, miss you so baaad” you said.

“____-ah, do you miss Dongwoon oppa too?”

“Why you oppa-yourself Woonie-ah?” you chuckled hearing yoseob scolded the maknae.

“Yah! You stop talking to her!” now the phone’s back to Doojoon. “See you ____-ah”

“Yaah! Sakjhskabfaks ____-ah snkjfaslkfnl ____-ah” you could hear some boys grumbled behind him.

“Bye, oppaa” you said as he hung up. You got yourself changed, grabbed your hoodie and locked your door. After bought some food, snacks and drinks for the boys you went to Cube Ent. Building. The big body man in black suit say hello to you as you entered the building. They have know you and you’re name were in the special list.

Your heart thump as you made your way to their practice room. You wondered if Junhyung was there or not, was he angry with you or not.

“Enough for today, thank you everybody” you could hear someone voice as you entered the practice room. They have finished. You opened the door slightly, afraid that you bothered them.

You entered the room with your head first, tried to peek if you come in the right time. Dongwoon noticed you.

“____-ah!” he yelled as he ran to your direction and hugged you tight.  Everyone in that roomm turned their head to you and Dongwoon direction.

“Yah! Let her go!” you could hear Doojoon’s voice. Dongwoon finally let go.

“____-ah, Gikwangie oppa miss youu” Gikwang was about going to hug you but glared from Doojoon stopped him. Yoseob took this chance to hug you.

“Yah! Yoseob!”

“I miss you a lot, boys” you said as you gave them a group hug, except Doojoon.

“yaah you’re all sweaty”

 “Yah! Why you all hugging each other?”

 “Why? You wanted it to right?” yoseob

“Whooaaa....is there something that we missed?” Gikwang said playfully as Dongwong pretend to think hard. You gave the food to the boys and they ate it quickly. They looked so exhausted and hungry. You could see Junhyung and Hyunseung in the corner busy resting their body. They were looking at you, you bowed and gave them a smile.

Junhyung only glared at you before looked away.

“Hyunseung, Junhyung, come, aren’t you hungry?” Yoseob said, they walked to your direction,  but Junhyung just walked away without looking at you. leave everybody dumbfounded. You Looking at his back as he closed the door.

“Are you two fighting?” Hyunseung who stood beside you asked you.

“Aniyo, oppa” you gave him a smile.

“He realize it, finally” you have no idea what hyunseung talked about.

“what are you talking about oppa?”

“you’ll know” he gave you a smile and patted your head as he joined Gikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon.

Doojoon were looking at you who looking at Junhyung till he’s gone.

*Could i make you falling for me, ____-ah?* he said to himself, doubt about what he has done.

He suddenly stand beside you. “Are you ready?” you jolted the nodded.

“Let’s go.”

“Yah! Where are you two going?” Gikwang asked.

“Not your bussiness”

“Have a nice date” Yoseb sang made you and Doojoon blushed. He rubbed his temple.

“Whoaaa! Really? You two....aish, i lost my chance” Gikwang teased.

“My heart is broken” Dongwoong blurted out.

“_____ah, tell me when you’re done with Hyung” Gikwang said, you replied with ok sign.

“Yah! You!” doojoon glared at you as he grabbed you out of the room.

“See yoouuu.....Gikwang i’ll call you when i’m done” you shouted.

You and Doojoon were on the way out of the building. Both of you walked hand in hand. You walked passed by G.Na.

“hey...Doojoon” she greeted Doojoon sweetly. Doojoon didn’t answer, he just stared blankly, you could see that Doojoon felt a little bit annoyed. “oh...you’re with ____-ah?” she said as she looking at you. “hello ____-ah” she smiled, so beautiful.

“he-hello G.NA unnie” you bowed slightly as you tried to let go your hand from Doojoon’s but he hold you tighter. You’re feeling uncomfortable, seeing G.Na lookes upset as she stared at you and Doojoon’s hand.

“I-I think i should go, annyeong...”

“annyeong, unnie” you whispered, turned your head to Doojoon’s, you were curious about what happened with them before, has they really broke up.

 “Don’t ask.” He said firmly as you were about to asked him.

*what’s goin on with him? His mood changes so sudden, does he still love her?*