Chapter 33

I Am A Man

“We need to talk” Junhyung said to his leader coldly. He was asked to bring Doojoon into an empty  room where you and the boys would surprise him. He hate it. He really wanted to punch and scolded him at that time, knowing that he didn’t call you and seemed like to avoid you, his bestfriend, the one he loves. But for you, he took aside all of his feeling. For your happiness, he ignored his own.

 “Just talk” Doojoon said.

“Not here” Doojoon raised his eyebrows, wondering what Junhyung wanted to talk about. “Follow me” Junhyung commanded. Doojoon followed him.

“Wait here.” He commanded the leader as he made his way out of the room and closed the door.

*What does he want to talk about? Is it about ___-ah?* Doojoon wondered alone. His mind brought him to the memories about you. He took a deep breath as his heart called your name. *I miss you ____-ah* he closed his heart. He could feel his heart were craving for you.

The door suddenly opened. But, it’s not Junhyung. It’s G.Na. Doojoon’s eyes widened. *. What she’s doing here?*

“Hello, birthday boy” she greeted him sweetly as she kissed his left cheek. He looked away.

“What are you doing here?”

“Ow..CEO asked me to come here and tell you that today is the day” she said as she sat on his lap. Her hands were around his neck. “He wanted us to announce our relationship to the public on your stage, after the show.”

“He didn’t tell me” he said coldly as he tried to let go his neck from her hand. Suddenly his phone rang. Seeing the caller ID, he looked at G.Na who gave him a wink. CEO.

“Hello, CEO.”

“Doojoon, has G.Na told you? i think it’s the right time to tell public, on your comeback stage and on your birthday. Arrasseo?”

“Nae” he answered simply. Looked at G.Na, she already put her hand around his neck again. She leaned her face. Their face were only an inch away.

“See...i’m not lying, baby”

*, never knew that CEO make it so fast* he cursed in his mind. “Let me go” He said as he glared at her and stood up, made her stumbled.

“Why are you so cold to me, baby? Hmm?” she said as she got closer to Doojoon. “You didn’t forget, did you? boys dream? This will help you and the boys. And…you didn’t want to be a third wheel between Junhyung and ___-ah, did you? Asking someone to love you while she’s loving someone else is cruel.” Doojoon closed his eyes, denied at what she just said. Somehow, he could feel your love but the facts he saw said no. She wrapped her arms around his waist. “You want her to be happy, do you?”

Suddenly the door burst opened and a girl voice singing filled the room made them turned around.

***

Junhyung’s Side

He ran to the dress room as fast as he could. He took his phone and called someone. “I did,palli!” he said. Finally he arrived at the dress room, he saw the boys and you. A half worried yet happy face were on yours. He did know that he should feel happy for you, but heart was the organ that couldn’t lie. *I don’t know why i can’t feel the same happiness for you when i saw you with him ___-ah, though i told my self hard to let you go* he shooked his head as he reached you.

“Quick” he said as he panting hard from running. The six of you were arrived in front of the room where Doojoon was. He and the boys walked away left you.

“Goodluck ____-ah” Yoseob said as they left you.

“Yah!” Junhyung covered your mouth when you yelled.

“low your voice” he whispered.

“I thought we will surprise him together” you whispered.

“Take your time” Gikwang mouthed. You smiled at them, you didn’t know they have made this plan for you. The boys hide themselves not far from you.

“Haaappy...birth...” he could hear your happy voice singing that birthday song. Happy voice that he always hear every year he had for his birthday. He watched you from a far. A bitter smile was formed in his face.

But suddenly your happy voice didn’t be heard anymore. You stopped singing.

 “Yah, why ____-ah stopped singing?” yoseob whispered. Gikwang, Dongwoon and Hyunseung shooked their head in unison. Junhyung wondered what’s wrong that were going on until he heard a familiar female voice.

“Ah...____-ah! You’re here?”

***

“Ah…____-ah! You’re here?” she said, as she made her way closer to you. Her voice slapped you from the scene that you just saw. Something you swore, you didn’t want to see it twice in your life. There, you saw another girl back-hugging the man you love. The first time you saw them, it has managed to break your heart though you haven’t love him. no words could come out of your mouth, like there’s something stopped on your throat. You really didn’t want to believe at your eyes, but you saw it with your own. You could feel that your eyes turning hot but no tears. You couldn’t take your eyes off him. Frozing on your place with a cake on your hands. And he, he didn’t even bother to come to you or doing something you thought he should do. He just stood there, staring at you with emotion you couldn’t read.

“You bring cake too? Is it for Dujun?” she said again as she took it from you, you nodded your head slightly to answer her question.

“Whooa…it looks nice” she commented.

“What are you doing here?” Doojoon said coldly.

Opened your mouth slightly, you were about to answer him but, no words come out from your mouth. You felt that your chest was filled with pain suddenly, made all the words gone.

“Noona? What are you doing here?” You heard Yoseob’s voice. The boys were already behind you.

“Hi, boys, long time no see.” She gave them a cute smile.

“What are you doing here?” Junhyung ignored what she said. He glared at her then to Doojoon, didn’t believe at what his leader did.

“I...” she was about to answer Junhyung’s question but coordi noona cut her.

“What are you guys doing here? on stage on two, quick.” She said as she guide the boys to the stage. Doojoon walked pass you without even took a look on you.

A hand hold yours, Junhyung’s. Made you took your eyes from Doojoon and saw Junhyung. He stared at you deeply, like his eyes wanted to say something to yours. But you couldn’t catch what they’re saying. Your heart and mind couldn’t catch it, they’re still shock to think. They only felt pain.

“Yah! Junhyung, let’s go” coordi noona yelled. Junhyung hold your hand tighter before he left. The boys turned to you with worried face as they walked but Doojoon. He kept walking without turned around.

“G.Na, are you ready? Come!” the coordi noona said again. G.Na nodded her head sweetly at her. “Ah, thank God, you bring the cake with you”

“Nae, I have prepared special cake” she said, you looked at her, disbelief. “____-ah, I got to go” she said gave her cute smile.

“Nae, anyeong Junhyung’s bestfriend” coordi noona said, you bowed at her.

“Don’t leave, I have something for you” G.Na whispered and smirked befor she left.

*Something?* you wondered.

 

***

You were at the waiting room. Wondering what wil be happened. What something G.Na’s talked about. You were staring at the screen, no, staring at a man who’s on the screen, he’s smiling, sending your heart an ache. You missed him so much till you heart hurt. Suddenly, the light of the stage were dim. You could see a candle light from the corner of the stage, and a girl singing happy birthday. You knew that voice. The light were on slowly, you saw G.Na walked towards Doojoon, singing happy birthday song and holding your cake. You heard their fans screamed. You saw Doojoon was smiling looking at her.

“Happy birthday” G.Na said sweetly and kissed him on the cheek.

“Thank you, sweetheart” he said as he kissed her back.

You didn’t believe at what you just saw. Your mouth opened, your eyes widened. *Sweetheart?* You couldn’t take your eyes off the screen. Your heart skipped it’s beat no, it didn’t beat anymore. It felt so hard for you to breath.

“Everyone, tonight..i’m gonna tell you an…important news” he looked at G.Na warmly before throw a smile to the crowd “I’m a little bit shy to say it but…” he hold her hands “I and G.Na were dating, please take care of us” Their fans screamed crazyly. You could feel thunder crashed on your heart. Hard to breath, hard to move. Tears rolled down as you blinked your eyes. You could tell people that in the same room with you were shocked too, but they cheered at what he said at the end, but you.

You couldn’t help it anymore. Your heart turned into pieces. You ran to the door quickly and get out of that building as fast as you could.

***

He has knew that something wasn’t right for the first time he saw Doojoon ignoring and avoiding you. But he couldn’t do anything but to wait and find out what’s going on.

“Ah, everyone, tonight I’m gonna tell you an...important news, i’m a little bit shy to say it but, i and G,Na were dating, please take care of us” He didn’t believe at what the leader said. He clenched his fist. He shot a death glare to Doojoon who were smiling to the crowd. He was about to come towards Doojoon and punch Doojoon right at that time but Yoseob stopped him. Yoseob shooked his head and hold his body. "No" he mouthed.

He never guessed this kind of thing would be happenned, same with the boys. Their mouth opened as they heard the news from their leader. The leader never said something about this and as long as they know, Doojoon were dating you, and they knew it for sure that the leader loved you.

The fans screamed. Some of them cheered for the new couple and some of them were crying hearing that news from him. The boys couldn’t do anything since they were on the stage, they have to behave. They decided to act along. They clapped their hands and put a smile on their face but Junhyung. He quickly running down the stage. Looking for you.

***

Doojoon were looking at who ran down the stage*Take care of her Junhyung-ah.* he said in his heart.

“Good acting” G.Na whispered at his ear as he hold her on the stage and throw a happy smile to the crowd.

The boys walked passed by him with G.Na who linked her arms on his when they walked down the stage, without saying a single word and gave him a disbelief looked, waiting for explanation.

“What’s this all about, Hyung?” Dongwoon started as they were in dressing room.

 “I think you love ____-ah” Kikwang added

“Do you know what are you doing??” Yoseob yelled at him. No answer. “I can’t belive you can do this to her” Yoseob turned around as he made his way out. “If you love her you will know who she love” he said before leaving.

"You've hurt ____-ah hyung" Dongwoon said, stared disbelief, Kikwang patted his shoulder and they left.

“I don’t think you’ve made the right decision Doojoon-ah” Hyunseung said and patted his shoulder as he walked pass by him.

He’s messing his hair. Frustrated.

*Why are they angry? They should be happy for ____-ah, I let her go so she could be with Junhyung*

“They just need a little time” G.Na said as she leaned on the door. He shot a death glare at the owner of the voice and walked out of the room.

***

Junhyung running through the building, tried to find you. But he couldn’t find you. He ran through the parking lot, hoping  that you’re still in the building. Luckyly he saw your car still there. He came closer as she realize a figure were leaning her head on the steer wheel. Crying. Slowly he knocked the window.

You lift your head to see who knocked your window. Your bestfriend. You wiped your tears quickly. He opened the door and kneel down beside you.

“i’ll drive” he said.

“You still have your stage” you managed to say between sobbing. “back” you commanded, pushing him away. You were about to closed the door again but he stopped you and grabbed you out of the car.

“What are...” he hugged you, made you left your words hanging.

“Don’t say anything” he commanded as he hold you tightly. You were shocked at what he did at first but you did need a shoulder at that time, no you didn’t need shoulder, you needed a chest to cry out your pain, needed ear to listening your ache, needed arms to hold you, you needed him.

You burried your face on his warm chest and start crying. He never seen you crying like this, so heartbreaking. He your back gently as he kissed the top of your head like he told you that he’d always there with you, as he told you that everything would be okay.

***

Doojoon left her alone. walked around the building to get some fresh air for a while. Yoseob’s words were playing on his head. “If you love her you will know who she love”

*What did he mean? Of course I love her and I know she loves Junhyung* he reached the parking lot. He saw Junhyung hugged you. He hide quickly. Watching you and Junhyung from afar. You burried your head on his chest, he saw Junhyung kissed your head. It made his heart in pain, the pain that he used to feel for all this time when he saw you with Junhyung. *Be happy, you two, I’ll back off..* he said on his mind. *But..wait, why does she cry?* he wondered as he saw Junhyung wiped your tears. *Did she cry because of me? Did I hurt her? Or it’s just tears of happiness?**Did i make a right decision?*



ahh,, chapter 33! I can't believe i write this story until 33 chapter :") *crying, feeling touch, wiped my tears*

i hope you'll enjoy this story till the end~