Chapter 4

I Am A Man

Meanwhile... (Junhyung  side)

Hara and Junhyung are in an coffeeshop. Hara sit in front of him, telling him her story, stuff she loved, etc while Junhyung just stare at his phone. His body’s there but his mind is somewhere.

“Oppaaa...why you always stare at your phone?” hara pout.

“Ahh...ani, I didn’t.” Junhyung denied.

“What i’m talking about then? Huh?” Junhyung just keep silent. Trying to think what just Hara said about.

“You don’t even hear me, oppa.”

“ahh..i’m sorry Hara.. I...” his phone ringing.

*Doojoon Hyung??* there’s a relieve in his face.

“A second, hara-ah.” He said and make a room for himself to answer the phone.

“Hello, Hyung? What’s up??”

“Junghyunnie, I just take ______-ah. She got a cold. But no worries, i have take care of her. No need to come....”

“I’ll be there Hyung, soon.” He cuts Doojoon off.

“Hara-ah, we need to come home now.” He said to Hara as he grab her wrist and walk out of the coffeeshop.

“Waeyo, oppa? Whay you look so concern? What ‘s going on?” Junhyung doesn’t answer. Ignoring all the question that comes from Hara.

 

In your apartment

Doojoon’s POV

*Why Junhyung seems so concern at _____-ah? Ani, bestfriend should’ve concern each other, right?* he said to himself.

“Junhyung-aahh...junhyung-ah” he rush in your room when he heard your voice. He looks dissapointed when knows that you’re calling for Junhyung. He come closer and sit beside you, he held your hands, try to calm you.

After you calm and back to sleep, he stare at your face.

*you’re not lying about your feeling, are you?* and slowly he’s falling asleep.

                                                                                                 ***                                           

Junhyung rush in your apartment with the key that you give just in case he can’t come back to his dorm or when you need his help. He run toward your room and frozen in the front of your door, seeing the scene of you and Doojoon. His heart beating so fast, beating so fast till it feels like it’s going to cracks.

Junhyung POV

*Hyung, do you really love _____-ah?* he ask to none but himself. His mind repeat the moment a week after he introduced you to members and Doojoon.

Flashback

Junghyun was trying to compose a song when Doojoon suddenly sit beside him and took a peek of what he’s doing. Trying to catch Junhyung’s attention. After a while, Junhyung finally give in what his leader did.

“wae Hyung? Wae wae wae?”

“Looking at what are you doing.” Doojoon said innocently.

“Ani, what do you want?”

“ahh, i get caught.”

“i know you...now what?”

“Junghyunnie, I think i like _______-ah” Doojoon confessed.

“Mwoooo??” Junhyung scream.

“wae??? She’s not your girlfriend, right? Don’t you say she has a boyfriend?? ??”

“Noo...she hasn’t have a boyfriend, but...”

“But, what??” Doojoon asked curiously.

“But she’s my bestfriend!”

“soo....what’s the matter?”

“hyung, i don’t want to my bestfriends get hurt. She’s my bestfriend, and you’re my bestfriend. I don’t wanna hate one of you if one of you is get hurt, you got it?”

“Easy Junhyung-ah, I won’t hurt her, I promise I’ll make her laugh, always” Doojoon said seriously. Junhyung just kept silent watching his fallen-in-love leader in front of him.

“yah, why you keep silent? So it’s a yes??” Doojoon asked with bright smile in his face hoping a yes answer from Junhyung. Junhyung only nodded.

End  of flashback.

 

Junnhyung just let out a sigh and a small smile as he closed your door, slowly. Trying not to wake the both of you.

”Junghyun-ah...” suddenly he heard Doojoon calling him. He saw Doojoon walk to the door with his shirt and pants.

*ahh...______-ah give him my clothes, does he slept over tonight?*

“you came,” doojoon said.

“yeah, Hyung. I just want to see if she’s alright. And I guess she’s alright now.” Doojoon just nod.

“ah..Hyung, how come she get a cold? You don’t take her home after we ate in that restaurant?”

“umm...yeah, we take a walk a little and suddenly rain poured so we got wet and he lend me your clothes to change.” Doojoon explained to Junhyung who looks emotionless. Junhyung just keep silent and noded slightly.

“wae?” Doojoon asked.

“Ani, Hyung. I just think that she want her bed badly cause of her period so she want to come home. She always sick when she’s in her period, Hyung.” Junhyung seems not enough with Doojoon explanation.

“yeaah..but I think with a little walk could help her cramps.” Doojoon lied. In fact, you’re not in your period, just in your bad mood.

“ahh...ok,” Junhyung noded, realize his action is too protective*

“i think i should go home, Hyung. You better here, you seems could more take care of her” doojoon shocked a little watch Junhyung’s act.

*Aish...what’s going on with him*

“take care of her well, Hyung.” Junhyung said as he walk to your door.

***

In the morning. You try to open your heavy eyes, and you see a figure who slept in the edge of the bed. Junhyung.

*Junhyung?? Wha..what is he doing here?* you gasp. Your heart start beating so fast. You just keep silent and stare at his sleep face.

*cute.* without you realize, you smile slightly. Suddenly Junhyung is about to wake up. He starts open his eyes slowly. You close your eyes immadietly, pretend to sleep. Junhyung wake up and going nowhere. He just sit there and stare at you. You open your eyes.

“Ah..you’re awake?” he asked with his just-wake-up voice as he put his hand in you’re forehead.

“you’re okay now.” He said, your forehead is no longer hot now.

“Where is Doojoon? Why you’re here??” You asked when you finally realize that you came home with Doojoon last night and you still mad at Junhyung because of him dating hara.

“Waeeee? You seems don’t like if i’m here? Huh???” you pouted, but then you look of all the cold towel, medicine and water in your table.

*ahh...he takes care of me, huh* you blush, smiling slightly.

“Yah! Why are you smilling?” Junhyung asked you, still mad.

‘You shake your head, “Ani...but where’s Doojoon?”

“He went to his friend’s home last night.” Junhyung answered, you just nod your head a little.

Flashback.

“take care of her well, Hyung.” Junhyung said as he walk to your door then suddenly Doojoon’s phone ring. His friend. He promised to his friends that he will come over to hang out with them. He runs toward Junhyung’s direction. Luckyly Junhyung is wearing his shoes when he calls him.

“junhyung-ah...” Junhyung doesn’t answer, just stare at Doojon.

“I think you should stay, i have to go. My friends, I have promised them to hang out with them tonight. You have nothing to do, do you?”

“Ahh...ani,”

“Okay, take care of her! For me” doojoon smile.

“Of course. She’s my bestfriend too, of course i will.” Doojoon patted his shoulder and left.

End of flashback.

Now.

Junhyung’s POV

“Ani...but where’s Doojoon?”

“He went to his friend’s home last night.” Junhyung answered, you just nod your head a little.

She asked me about Doojoon hyung when she just wake up and now she looks sad when knowing he went home.

*Does she like Doojoon too?*