Chapter 25

I Am A Man

You jolted as saw Junhyung, his hands were on the pockets and his shoulder leaned on the window support his body. His eyes stared at yours.

“Omo! I thought you’ve slept” you said, your hands were on your chest while holding your phone.

“Are two dating?” he asked. You couldn’t read his expression.

“I-I don’t know, if went for date twice is called dating, so…it’s yes” you didn’t sure it’s right thing to say. Junhyung didn’t reply at your words but kept staring you. Made you nervous.

“I think I should go now..” you said as you made your walked in. Junhyung grabbed your arm when you walked passed him. You raised your eyebrows, made a confused look. But he just stared at you deeply.

“Anything else you want to say?” you decided to ask.

“Why?”

“Why? Why, what?”

“Just stop dating him.” It’s sounded more like a command than a request.

“Why? He’s a good guy, he’s your bestfriend too” you said, confusedly. Curious what he’s trying to say. You stared at him confusedly, but he didn’t bother to give you and answer.

*He’s so weird* you shrugged your shoulder. “If there’s nothing you’d want to say, i have to go Junhyung-ah” you saw his grip on your arm motioned him to let it go but he just stared at you.

“Because, I love you” he said.

Your eyes widened and your mouth slightly opened. You couldn’t feel your breath as your heart raced like crazy. Couldn’t believe at what he just said. You lost your words. This was the moment you’ve been waited for a very-very long time. Finally he said that, three words you’ve been waiting for ages to come out of his mouth.

“…and, and I know you love me too” he continued as he losened his grip on your arm then holding your hands.  Held them in his chest, made you closer. You could feel his heart beated so fast. His eyes never left yours. You stared at him, unbelievable. You studied his face which was right in front of yours. His brown hair, his pierce eyes, his puffy cheeks that you always to pinched, and his kissable lips. Unwittingly, a tear railed down on your cheek. You didn’t even know why you cried. He hugged you, tightly. So tight till you couldn’t feel your breath.

“…and I’m sorry for being such a pabo. I took a long time to admit my own feeling, I love you from the start but I just kept denied it. I’m afraid that my feeling would break our friendship. I hate it when you close with another boy, I’m jealous when you put your attention to someone else. I thought that’s a normal feeling when you have a bestfriend” he took a deep breathe before he continued. “I’m afraid to admit it that it’s love, I’m sure that’s love when I saw you with Doojoon” he walked closer.

Another tear rolled on on your cheek. You should be the happiest girl in the world because the man that you’ve love after all this time was loving you back. That man finally realize he has the same feeling as you. He finally saw you, but anger was all you could feel. Angry because he said that when he had another girl in his side, angry with time because they’re too late, angry because he said that when you decide to move on and started to fall for someone else.

You struggled in his embrace. He finally let go of you. You stared at him with watered eyed.

“____-ah”

“You must be still drunk. You talk nonsense. I got to go.” You said as you turned around.

“Is it because of him?” his word stopped you and turned back. You stared at him confusedly. “Is it because Doojoon?” he cleared his state. “Do you really love him?”

His words stabbed you. You didn’t know what to say. Yes, you started to fall for Doojoon, he’s magically made you fall for him. And yes, you still love your bestfriend.

“Are you sure he’s not just an escape for you?”

“Shut up, Junhyung-ah!” you couldn’t bear to hear his words.

“Why? Is it the truth? I know, you still love me ____-ah” he took one step closer as you made a step back.

“No. You don’t know anything Junhyung-ah. You don’t even know your own feeling how dare you to say about my feeling?” he just stared at you. “Did you know how it hurt when you said that you date her? Did you know how it hurt when you saw someone you love kissing someone else with your own eyes? Did you know that Junhyung-ah?” you wiped your tears.

Junhyung frozen in his place. Didn’t know that he have hurt you much. “Doojoon did.” you smiled bitterly as tears kept rolling down from your eyes.

“I’m sorry ____-ah” he walked closer as he wanted to hug you, but you hissed his hand, refused him.

“Hara,” you took a deep breath “She loves you, don’t…hurt….her” you sobbed.

“how about our feeling?” he asked.

“Our feeling?” you repeated his words, didn’t believe he could be this selfish. “I don’t have it anymore” your tears rolled down again.

Junhyung clenched his fist when he heard your words. *Yah, liar! Stop hurting your own feeling for someone else’s happines!* he screamed in his head.

“I have to go, goodbye” couldn’t help to stand straight in front of him for longer time.

“Sunday, 10pm, park where the first time we met” he said as you walked away. “I’ll wait, until you come!” he added. You fasten your walked, didn’t want to hear more from him.

Doojoon’s side

Doojoon followed your car till it’s stopped at the familiar place. Junhyung’s place. He saw you and Junhyung walked in. He could feel a pain right in his heart. *Do you still love him _____ah? Thought I did, I failed make you fall for me. May be G.Na is right.*

Flashback

Doojoon was in the Cube Ent. Cafetaria after practicing. It was midnight. He hung up his phone with a wide smile (you just called him to say that you’ll go for a date with him, chapter 20-21) as G.Na walked to him. His smiled face changed suddenly.

“You look so happy, Doojoon-ah” she said, he just replied with a nod and continued to eat his food, ignored her. “It’s ____-ah, right?” her words made him stopped chewing. He stared at her, made a question look. “Someone else that you love” she continued.

“it’s not your bussiness” he said feeling annoyed.

“I have knew everything. Hara told me.” She took a breat for a while “She loves Junhyung, doesn’t she?”

“I will make her fall for me” doojoon said firmly.

“hmm…” she nodded her head “I heard that first love is hard to be replaced, Junhyung is her first love, right? …. And love can’t be forced, doojoon-ah.” she smirked

“Good luck then, you know, you’ll always have me Doojoon, you know where to find me, hm?” she said as she smiled and left him thinking. 

End of flashback

He leaned his head on his seat, drowned on his own mind. After a while he stared at his phone, doubt whether he should text you or not, he has promised you he’d text when he’s home. He’s on half way texting when he saw your figure on Junhyung’s balcony. Suddenly his phone rang.

*_____ah?* he just stared at his phone didn’t bother to answer it. His heart commanded him not to pick it up. *Why does ____-ah call? Did she want to tell me his precious moment with him?* he throw his phone. He stared at it before took it and answered your call but you ended it. He decided to call you back. His heart was hurt but he couldn’t ignore you.

“Hello” you said happily

“Hmm…hello ____-ah”  Doojoon said, pretended to be sleepy.

 “Ah, you’re asleep now? Mian, just make sure you have home” half of his heart happy and sad at the same time as he heard your words,

“Nae, I’m sorry I forgot to text you” he lied.

“It’s okay, go back to sleep…” you said,  

“you haven’t sleep?”

“hemm” Doojoon could see you shook your head. *Babo, do you think I could see you shook your head?*

“Where are you?” curiousity made Doojoon asked you, Doojoon wonder what you would answer.

 “Bed?” you said, lied. *You didn’t have to lie, just said that you’re with Junhyung* a bitter smile formed in his face quietly.

 “What are you doing?”

 “Ngg…calling you?” you made a awkward laugh. *You’re such a bad liar ____-ah*

“Babo, miss me already?”  Doojoon teased you, didn’t want you to feel guilty. He knew you, you’re such an easy to feel guilty and you hate it.

“Aish….” Doojoon imagined your face when you said that, made him chuckled

“go sleep”  he commanded you, couldn’t help this acting more.

“Nae, good night Doojoon-ah”

“Goodnight”  he said, hung up the phone  as he eyed you on the balcony. He could see Junhyung this time. You walked in. His head started to filled by all of the possibilities you and Junhyung might be and could do. He couldn’t help it. He drove his car away from Junhyung’s place. Image

*Should I give up?* he mumbled to himself.


ah...finally i can update this story again! kekeke

I hope i didn't make any mistakes :3

hope you enjoy it! *bow*