Chapter 7

I Am A Man

You’re about to run again when you feel someone grab your arms and makeyou face him.

“____-ah??”

You knew that voice. Doojoon. You face him, no words come from your mouth but you just hug him tightly, burried your face in his chest. Crying out your pain in his chest.

Doojoon’s POV

I’m about to enter the building when a girl bumped into me.

“ahh…I’m sorry, sorry” She said, her voice is breaking. I recognize that voice immadietely. I grab her arm when she was about to run again.

 “____-ah??” I said making sure.

She face me, I can see tears in her face. She said nothing but hug me tightly and crying.

“Sshh…shhh….crying as much as you want _____-ah” I hug her back. I my hand up and down in her back trying to calm her.

 

FLASHBACK.

“Okaaay, okaaay he’s in the practice room…”

“ahh…okay, I’ll go, thank you, Hyung!” you cut him off as you pinch his cheek and leave him.

“..…with Hara” he said effortlessly. “_____-ah! Wait, don’t!” he screams but you can’t hear him. He’s about to run after you but his manager call him. He ruffles his hair, doesn’t know what should do. He takes his phone and call someone.

“Hello, hyung! Where are you?” he said as the person in other line answer the call.

“Yeah, Yoseob, I’m buying a drink in minimarket beside the building, wae?”

“Ani, I just want you to know that _____-ah here. Hurry, come back!” Yoseob order his leader.

“Really? Why she come at our place?” Yoseob bitting his lips, doesn’t sure what he should say.

”Yah! You asked much. Come, hurry, you miss her, aren’t you.” He said

“Nae, nae, I’m on my way.”

Meanwhile.

 You run toward the practice room. You want to surprise him again. *This time I can’t be failed!*you mumbled to your self. You sneak when you were near the practice room. You took a peek inside of the practice room through the door glass. Suddenly you feel something breaking. It sounds like a breaking glass. Then you can feel something sharp stabbed you. No. It’s not the door glass that breaking. It’s your heart. It’s breaking as you see the scene in front of you. You can feel the hot tears ready to jump from your eyes, you decide to run before they see you. You found Junhyung and Hara kissing

End of flashback

Doojoon takes you to the nearest park. Thinking that you need an empty place to calm yourself. You sit in a swing looking to the ground. You’re not crying anymore not even sob but the tears still fall from your eyes. He handing you a drink.

“Thank you.” You whisper. He just smile slightly and stare at you deeply. He take a sit in a swing beside yours, doesn’t say a word. There’s silent between you and Doojoon but this time you don’t bother to break it, so does Doojoon. You’re laying in your swing, make your head look at to the sky and begin to swing. Doojoon just stare at what you did. Deep inside he’s hurting seeing you like this. He wants to hug you tightly just like a while ago. He can’t help anymore. He stops your swing, make you sit back and facing him. He kneel down in front of you.

“Don’t cry.” He said as he wipes your tears with his thumb. You feeling surprised, don’t know what to do but the only thing you know you can feel your heart beating faster.

Meanwhile

Junhyung’s side.

“Thank you, Oppa, I’ll text you when I’m home. I love you.” Hara said as she kisses Junhyung’s cheek.  Junhyung smile slightly and waved at her.

“Aish...where’s _____-ah? She should have been here now” he mumble to himself as he takes his phone trying to call you. It’s not active.

*It’s strange, her phone never dead.* Junhyung thought, feels something weird. He walks back to the studio, found your bag and some cokes and your dead phone.

*She’s here? But where is she?* Junhyung thought as he walks out from the studio looking for you. He meets Yoseob on his way searching for you.

“Yah! Yoseob, did you see _______-ah?” he asked.

Yoseob confuses, doesn’t know what to answer him. “Yea, I did ”

“Where’s she now? I found her bag and phone in studio but her.”

“Mmm....I don’t know. Ahh, I have to go.” Yoseob said as he walk pass him. Feeling confused and guilty at the same time. *He’s so weird* Junhyung tought.

*ahh, she must be in the park. She loves to swing.* Junhyung smile as he made his way to the park near the building.

Junhyung runs toward the park near the building. Hoping he could find you. As soon as he arrived at the park, he frozen in his place. He saw you and Doojoon. He saw Doojoon kneels down in front of you.

*Ahh, should i have to watch they’re kissing? !* he mumbled to himself. He ran back to the studio, cursing the state he’s right now.

***

“Don’t cry.” Doojoon said.

“I’m not. It’s just... this tears of mine want to go bungee jumping.” You excused.

He chuckled at your excuse. “Do you want to go home now? I’ll take you home, again”

You laugh at his words, “Nae, thank you Doojoon-ah.” You smile at him.

“For?”

“For giving me a drink, wipe my tears, taking me home again and thank you for not asking why am i crying.” you said the last part with low voice. He just smile and patted your head.

“Let’s take your bag first.” He said. You don’t know, you never been feel this save with someone else but Junhyung.

***

Junhyung sit in his studio. His mind can not stop repeating  the view he had seen before.

*How could she?Aish!* he muttered. He stand up and ruffles his hair roughly. Suddenly  the door open. You come in slowly.

“Where have you been?” he glares at you

“Park.” You said as you grab your phone and bag.

“Where will you go now?”

“home.”

“What? I’ve been waiting you here, now you want to go home? What about our day?”

“I’m tired Junhyung-ah. I want to go home.” You said as you walk out of the room.         

“Tired kissing with my friend? Huh?” his words make you froze. You turn back at him.

“Excuse me?” you said, can’t believe Junhyung said like that.

“You’re dating Doojoon aren’t you?” his word make the pain in your heart doubled.

“I am not and we’re not kissing.” You trying hard to hold your tears. “Even if we’re dating, it’s not your bussines Junhyung-ah.” You said as you walk out of his studio. Leave him dumbfounded.

 


ahh..i add 2 chapter. please let me know what do you think about this story. is it too drama? cause i feel like that. hehe.

thank you for reading. (^_^)