Chapter 12

I Am A Man

Time flies, but the you still could feel the pain inside your heart. Do not believe in time, it can not heal your wounds, times may made you forget about it and cover it with something new in your life but times can not heal the pain. It will left you a scar. Scar that when someone touch it, you still could feel it’s pain.

It’s been two months, after Junhyung and Hara officially dated. Junhyung never called you, he had a girlfriend now, anyway. Of course he will call his girlfriend instead you. Your mind played the moments you spent with Junhyung in slide show.

*Arrghh…stop it!* you knocked your head. *Ouch! It hurts, babo ____ babo!* you mumbled to yourself as you burried your face in pillow.

You feeling upset with your mind. It doesn’t help you calm yourself, it tells you with a bad thoughts. You can’t hate him though what he’s done to you. It doesn’t his fault though, he didn’t know your feeling.

*I miss him* you frowned. *I miss beast too, I miss oppas* you sigh as and idea popped up in your head. You turn on your laptop and text “youtube” in that browser tab. This is the only way you could do. They’re in the middle of their comeback, they’re must be ing busy, you don’t want to bother them. You started to watch their music video, variety shows, their fancam, and so on. But something weird happened. You can’t take off your eyes from Doojoon. Your mind take you back into that night.

That night

“I’am a bad liar, aint i?” he nodded. “You are.”

“Come” he said as he opened his arms. Hinted you to come in his embrace. You made a questioning look between your tears. He did know what you needed. You quickly burried your face in his chest. Crying out your pain. Both of you still sat in front of your door, didn’t bother to come in the house. He your back gently without saying a words. Sometimes all we need are ears to listen, not a solution. After satisfied crying in his chest, you wiped your tears and straigthened your body, leaning your back head to your door. You could tell his shirt is wet of your tears.

“So, you’re stalking me?” you let out a chuclked. So did him.

“Stalking is rude, angels always follow his human wherever she go, don’t they?” you turned to him givin him a hey-I’m-not-a-kid-anymore-you-liar. “Stop staring at me like that” he commanded. There’s a silence then.

“Do you think I’m a fool?” you asked him as you staring blankly.

“You are.” You shocked at his answer, “But you’re in love. Is not love if it doesn’t make you feel like a fool, right?” he said looking at the ceiling. *If you’re a fool, what am I, ____-ah?* he said to himself.

You let out a bitter chuckled. “I should not break the first rule in friendship. We shouldn’t fall in love with our bestfriend. It’s gonna ruin your friendship or ruin your heart. Hoping that someday he could see my feels and feel the same way.”

*He did feel the same way ___-ah, but he deny it* Doojoon talk in his mind.

“Who made that stupid rules? a lover, he should be a bestfriend, a father and a brother for her.” You never guessed that words would come from Yoon Doojoon. You thought a man like him never think about something like this. “what?” he said as he watched your surprised face. “never thought I’m gonna say things like this?” you nodded “so do I” you laugh at him.

“You funny.” He smiled looking at you who’s still laughing. *I’m gonna made you laugh like that if you let me* he thought.

“How can a relationship between boys and girls could be happened without friendship? You won’t married with stranger that walks in front of your house, right?” you nodded showing your agreement to his words. Silent, again.

“Who is she?” you asked him without looking at him.

“Who?” he asked back.

“Your crush. You said you have a crush.” There’s a doubt in your heart when you asked that question. A little bit scared hearing his answered. A little part in your heart hopes that she was you.

*IT”S YOU PABO! CAN”T YOU SEE ME?* he screamed in his mind. His face turned to be the serious one, but it’s blushing.

“ngg…you-you didn’t have to answer it if you don’t want to” you laugh awkwardly, avoiding his gaze.

“I won’t tell you a name, she’s a silly girl, she’s blind…”

“Omo! I’m sorry, she must be so amazing you could fall for her.” You said because you thought that “blind” in the true meaning.

“Aish…it’s not like that, she’s blind because of love. So she couldn’t see me” he explained. Your face redden beacause of your stupid perception.

“Aaahh…she loves someone else?” you guessed, he nodded. “You should tell her, then, so she could see you. Do not do the wrong things I’ve done, Doojoon-ah.” You quiet again, remember your pain, again.

You chuckled. He turned to you. “I thought you only love soccer Doojoon-ah”

“Yah! I am a man, of course I could fall in love with a girl, but I do love soccer more.” You laugh at him. Doojoon will always be Doojoon.

Talking with Doojoon always could made you forget about your problem for a while. He’s such a good guy. You smiling at yourself as you remembering that night talk with Doojoon. *That girl must be so lucky if she could see him* you thought. Without you realized, that little part of your hear miss him. Your phone ringing, made you come back to reality.

Yong pabo

His name popped up in your screen. He (finally) called you. You’re about to answer his calls but the thought of him and Hara made you doubt to answer it. But your heart scream loudly asking your brain to command your hand to answer it.

“Hmm? Hello?”

“What made you took so long to answer my call?” he yelled in the other line.

“I’m sleeping.” You  murmured, pretend that you’re in your sleep. “What’s up?”

“Yah! Don’t you miss your bestfriend?” he asked “No.” you lied.

“Yah! Are you have a boyfriend already so you forget me?” he asked, still yelled. *IT”S YOU, YONG PABO, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FORGET ME!* your mind sreamed.

“Yeah, I’m already have G-Dragon-ssi in my side right now, so I don’t need you” you decide to play along.

“Yah! Bad liar, Gdragon won’t see a girl like you” he chuckled. “Whatever, what do you want?” you gave up.

“Let’s go to the beach. We have done our schedule, so we got a few days off this week.”

“hmm? I don’t want to. Busy.” You lied. You would love to spend your time with them but the thought of Hara might be join made your brain said “No”.

“who’s going?”

“Beast of course, and you, if you want, and you will.”

*Mwo? He didn’t mention Hara? She doesn’t come?* you feel a little happines in your heart.

“Hara doesn’t come? I’ll be the only girl?” you asked him, trying not to obvious.

“Nope, she had schedules this week. Come, I miss you” you’re blushing. Though you know he only said that in friendly way.

“umm…okay. Come!” 


Boring update, huh? yeah, I feel it so :3