Seungho's Secret

I Am A Man

Seungho's secret! it's a loooooooooong update, because i inserted the previous scene as flashback. huhuhu. but i hope it's not that long so you still could enjoy it. :p

imagin like Seungho was talking to you, okay!



“I’m seungho. Yang Seungho. Do you want to know a secret?” he smirked. “I have a secret, it’s hard for me to tell you at first..but I’ve decided to tell you.” He leaned his back at the seat as he hold a light breath before talking. “if you’re wondering all this time, whether I love her or not, the answer is yes, I love her. No..not as a brother, I loved her. I did” He chuckled.

“Remember the first day I met her? That’s not the first time I saw her. When my cousin, Jieun, spent her holiday on my place, she’s in the bathroom when her phone rang, I saw the caller ID, it has picture with it. My eyes glued at the picture of the caller. No, she’s not that beautiful, not that sweet and feminine but…there’s something that attracted me that time” he’s smiling remembering the first time seeing you.

Flashback

“Yah! Why are you staring at my phone like that?” JiEun’s voice surprised him who’s still staring at the phone though the caller has ended the call.

 “Ani” he pretended like nothing has happened. JiEun grabbed her phone back.

“Someone’s calling?” she asked as she checked her recent call, “_____?” she mumbled. Seungho let out a sigh as Jieun didn’t asked further. “hey…but wait, were you staring at _____?” she asked suspiciously.

“_____? So her name is _____?” he mumbled

“aaahh….catch ya!”

“W..what? catch what?” he stuttered, looked away feeling caught red handed.

“Umm….” She said playfully. “Want me to introduce you to her?”

“What? I’m Yang Seungho, I can have girl that I want without someone else’s help”

“aaa….so you want her?” she again.

“Aniyoooo….there’s so much beautiful girl than her”

“whooa…chill, she won’t be interested to you, she already had someone”

“husband? Boyfriend?”

Jieun shook her head “A best friend she’s been loving for almost five years and now…come again someone new, and I thought she started to fall for him slowly but…” without she realized Jieun already told him your love story. She covered his mouth immediately as she remember she should keep it as a secret.

“What?”

“Omo…I promised her not to tell somebody, oppa promise me you won’t let anyone to know” she yelled.

“like I care” he said as he left her. But all along the night, he couldn’t take his mind of a girl he never met before and her love story. Didn’t realize that he already attracted by her. He really wanted to be someone she could lean on, he really wanted to make her smile.

End of flashback

***

“I have some business that needed to be handled in seoul. Finally time met us. Though I really wanted to meet her in person, never thought that Jieun would brought her when she picked me in the airport.” He smiled as he remembering the first time he met you.

“I still remember how she blushed when I . No smile, but she looked so stunning with that almost pinky cheeks she had. Made me said “compose your self Seungho” so many times. It sounded like cheesy..but that’s the second time I said that spell to my self after my first love” he laughed a himself.

“First time we met, I could sense that she’s not that fine. Seemed like she’s not in a good mood or some..what, I don’t know but she’s not there though she’s there. Ahh..funny thing happened” he chuckled before continued his words “She thought that I’m Jieun’s boyfriend”just because we called each other baby hahaha I still remember her confused face that time when we laughed at her” he chuckled “She’s so…innocent, funny, I don’t know…attractive, she made me want to know her more and more. God was so kind to  me, Jieun left us two alone, I have a chance to know her as long as our way to her home”

“She asked me not to walk her to her door, but I insisted, we’ve reached her door but there’s something that made me didn’t want to let my time with her ended, and closed my mouth to say goodbye. I’m so glad when she offered me to have a hot chocolate or…tea, my favorite, I still remember how wide a smile that plastered on my face that time, it’s not because the tea, but…it’s all because I could spend more time with her, but the tea too…I love tea and her. And she said that I looked like a child, hhaa, how could she say that? I always be a cool guy in front of girls, she’s the first one who said that” he smiled again.

“I really wanted to know everything about her, so I looked around her house. There’s a photo frame on the corner table near her couch, it’s young-her and a young-boy, I knew it for sure that he’s her best friend she had fallen to, didn’t want to ruin my time with her, I walked on the balcony, never thought such a boy-ish girl had a plenty of flowers in her balcony”

My children, they’re beautiful, aren’t they?” she said, made me surprised.

“Children?” how could someone call flowers their children, normal people would like to adopt a cat or dog as their “children”. This girl is sooooo….different.

“Me and Dongwoon raised them” she chuckled for reason I didn’t know. But she called a boy name for the very first time in that day. I assume that Dongwoon-guy is her bestfriend.

“Your boyfriend?” I asked then she nodded, I could feel my heart sank for an unclear reason.

“uh-um, he’s a boy and he’s my friend, Dongwoon is my boy-friend” she explained, made my heart feel happy, she’s so funny, I never know there’s such boy-friend things before.

 “So…I’m your boyfriend?” I blurted out as my heart raising it’s beat.

“Ummm….i’ll think about it first” she sticked her tongue out, we’re laughing like an old friends till someone seemed like opened the main door.

“I thought that God not that kind to me when I heard someone’s opening the main door, and…voila! I’m right, I saw a guy walked in and she walked to him immediately and hugged him tightly. She even said that she missed him. From that, I knew that he’s the lucky guy she’s been loved for almost five years, her best friend. I didn’t know, but I wasn’t happy with what my eyes saw. That guy glared at me coldly as he feeling the same. Later I know, that Dongwoon guy is her another boy-friend, not her best friend, Junhyung is”

He took a sip of his tea before he continued his story. “He’s such a lucky guy who had a bad luck. He’s lucky to have you who have loved him for almost five years but too bad he realized it too late. She already fell for someone else. Someone who had put away the smile on her face, someone who had made her drowned in her own mind, Yoon Doojoon. He’s the one who ended everything when they were about to begin. Yeah, JiEun told me everything, okay no, I insisted her to”

***

“ I’ve been busy handling the company’s things, I haven’t seen her for a few days, didn’t know why I felt like I missed her badly. So I decided to visit her house and asked her out but when I’m about to get out of my car I saw her walked outside her apartment and took a taxi ride, I’m so curious where’d she go so I followed them. I felt like a sasaeng that time hahaha”

“I saw her get out in front of a building, Cube it’s said, she must be visiting Junhyung, later I saw her talking to a guy, they looked so close. Then I saw a guy joined them, he made her look so uncomfortable. He’s doojoon. I’ve been searching them in internet, for your information.” He rolled his eyes, seemed like he didn’t believe at what he had done.

“I didn’t see her once she get in. I didn’t bother to call her or some-what I could do except waiting. Yeah I was waiting for her to get out of the building. That time I felt like, what the hell that’s going on to my self, I never wasted my time on a girl like this. She got me under her spell” he chuckled.

“I don’t know how many hours, I can’t remember exactly, but I remember it’s already night, she came out of the building with some guys. Whoa, she’s quiet popular, I thought that time, hahaha. She came out with her hand being hold by Junhyung, and from her face I knew that she’s not alright. I sensed that something bad might be happened inside. Still I followed them until they stopped on a restaurant.”

“It took me some time to decide should I get in the restaurant or not, but finally I decided to get in, in case she needed a help. Yep, my heart was right, I could sense such an awkward dinner between them.”

“____-ah?” I called her, she quickly turned her head to me.

“Seungho? What..what are you doing here?” I could see her face lift up a bit, from that I was sure that she needed a help.

“Yah, you again?” Junhyung glared at me but soon he got a glare from her. Hahaha.

“Following you?” I said honestly but I realized it must be freaking her out, so I’m better lying. “No, kidding, eating of course, you’re not alone?” I said as I looked at everyone. Then she introduced me to all of them and asked me to join her and beast, no it more sounded like a command than an offer.

 “Ahh..i’m with my friends, are you alone? join us!”

“Ahh…No, I don’t want to…” I was pretending to refused her offer in purpose so she would insisted me to join them more, hahaha.

“Go eat al…” Junhyung said but she quickly hit his arm slightly. “Why did you hit me?” they looked so close, I was envy him.

“Yes, join us, ____-ah friend” One of her friend asked me. Gladly, I joined them, I laugh along them but never left my sight from her.

“She got out of the restaurant first, I knew her feeling after a super duper awkward dinner with the one once you’ve loved and someone you love but he hurt you. From a far I could see Doojoon chased after her and holding her wrist, I didn’t know what they’re talking about but everything get chaos when Junhyung came and took her hand, she looked….confused, embarrassed, uncomfortable, so I decided to take an action to out of that situation. I know, I looked so cool that time” he took a sip of his drink, again.

“it’s funny when she kept mumbling thank you to me, she looked so…fragile? That time. It made me wanted to protect her more. That night, we’re getting closer, I could feel that she started to open up to me, I pointed it out. Her surprised face was amazing, I offered her to escape with me and leave them but she just burst into laugh and that time I knew…I’m Yang Seungho who’s never been rejected and already did steal two friend’s girlfriend, has been rejected on the first move.” He smiled sarcastically.

***

“But..don’t call me Yang Seungho if I gave up by just that little thing. I asked her out, though in a friend-way, I did ask her out. The day came but I couldn’t make it on time. I didn’t know why I took much time to prepare this time, though I really knew it’s not a date.” He shrugged his shoulder. “I made my way to buy some flower as my apology but I doubt she’d love rose, so I called Jieun and yes she didn’t like rose but daisy” he chuckled again “what..a girl”

“that day, I took her shopping because…I never saw her in a dress like another girl would gladly do, she said she got a bad luck when she wore dress, I didn’t know what’s with her with dress but I really wanted to see her in a dress so I lied that I needed her help to buy a dress for my “girlfriend”, do you think I really need that kind of help when I’m an expert in woman things? You have to call me expert because, she did believe at what I say” he smile proudly.

“I couldn’t take my eyes off of her when I saw her on the dress she choose, she’s damn beautiful yet attractive”

”Finally I knew what’s made her frowned that day on the restaurant. When we’re at the music store, I saw her wiping her tears as I looked what she just saw. I saw that doojoon guy with another girl, it’s only an mv, but I already knew that he’s dating the girl who’s on that mv. That time I felt like I really wanted to take her to the safest place, keep her so none, nothing could hurt her”

“Ahh..do you remember when we’re on our way home and she suddenly stopped in front of a pet-shop and talking randomly about the gold-fish memories, she said that gold-fish is the happiest creature in this world. I could see how bad she wanted to erase her memories. he chuckled “..but she didn’t know, that gold-fish, it could remember for up to five months even remember how the pain feels. He  must hurt her badly, what else that make you want to erase your memories if that someone didn’t hurt you?” he let out a sigh

***

“People say when you really wanted to avoid something, that something would haunt you more and more. And I thought it’s true. Same night, that doojoon came to her house, totally drunk. That night I knew she loves him much. I could see it in her eyes, she’s so worried though he just drunk. He just drank. In his sleep he said that he loves him and saying sorry. And I know it didn’t make her fine.”

“Later, hyunseung and another man that later I know was their manager came, they told her everything. They told her that his relationship with the girl on the mv was faked. I could see her that she’s not alright, she’s hurt, she’s in pain, but she still think about him, she didn’t allowed them to tell the rest of the boys. Sometimes I thought that she’s not only weird but a fool” he chuckled “..but…we never knew what love could do, what love could make us, right?”

“A part of me was happy knowing the fact that the relationship was fake, but a part of me feeling like I’ve been loosing my chance.” He let out a sigh. “I really curious what’s going on after Hyunseung grabbed me out of her house, left them both alone so the day after I came to her house, but I couldn’t find her, she didn’t pick up my calls or reply the text I’ve sent. I worried like hell, later I know she spent her night with Junhyung in…Jeju, jealousy brought me into a possessive one, I asked her a lot about the things I shouldn’t know. I regretted my word at her that time…but I couldn’t help it. Seemed like I didn’t have a chance to court on her haha”

“Love…you never know what it could do to you. You could be good, or you could be..bad. It made me turned into a bad one this time” he let out a deep sigh “…I know, I should have brought my brain with me when it’s coming, love. Right after I left her on that café, someone called me.”

Flashback

“Yang Seungho. You are…Yang Seungho?” turning my back I found a blonde girl with black glasses on.

“Do I know you?” I said, but she only smiled. Next, we already sat on a café. She’s G.Na, yeah, I knew, she’s the girl who’s on fake dating with that Doojoon guy, the one ____ love. She gave me an offer, an interesting offer that time, to drift Doojoon and _____ apart. She told me her plan, and…I thought that’s not bad, so without thinking much I said yes to her plan.

End of Flashback

“Yeah, you know how’s the plan worked, right?” he chuckled “If any one of you guessed that I’m, the one behind that picture? Yes you’re right. I asked a man to follow Doojoon and took his picture when he’s with you” he looked down, regretting what he has done. “..i really wanted to have her that time, it took my mind away”

***

“Jieun, she got a promotion to central office in Japan, and she held a little farewell party. I really prepared my self, that’s the first time I would meet her after the day I left her in that café. But…all I saw when I arrived at her apartment wasn’t her…but her best friend. Ahh…I really didn’t like him that time. I didn’t know there’s something between us that didn’t match…you know. But we had a same thing. Me and him, junhyung, always have the same when it comes to her. We’re worried when she put hours to arrive at Jieun place, and we were shocked to find that her came with him, Doojoon. I could feel the way he felt, because we have the same, we love her.”

“The love I have turned me into a monster…haha. I never love I would go this far. The day has come. Day G.Na asked me to send the pictures to Cube. I didn’t know what I’m doing but all I want to do was to make her mine.”

Flashback

“I sent it to CUBE” I said

“hmm..i’m sure the CEO having his words with him” She said, so sure what would be happened. “you’ve done your part?”

“perfectly..” I said as I nodded my head slightly. Looking at the other way, I didn’t feel good about what I was doing. Hurting the ones that we love and making the love as it’s reason.

“Why? Don’t you say you regret this” she said, seemed like she knew what’s on my mind. I shook my head. “Good, then” she smirked. “You better go to her, I’m sure she really needed a shoulder to lean on now” she chuckled.

End of flashback

“and…as you know, I came in the right time. The right time to see her broken because she has to keep her distance from the one she loves. Couldn’t deny, I was happy when she hold my hand, but I knew it’s all just acting. I could see her broken inside, though she tried to smile.”

Flashback

“So...how’s your girlfriend?” she asked me

“She’s not fine.” I said. Of course she’s not fine.

“uu...why? she’s sick? Argh...you should stay by her side now, why did you come here? Aish...”

I smiled at her innocent,  “Not like that, she’s sad now, i did bad things to her” I said again, but she hit my head with a pillow.

“Yaaah! What the  hell are you doing? You shouldn’t not hurt your girlfriend’s feeling, you have to take care of her if you love her! you should make her happy!” She lectured me. Yeah, I know, I should have to take care of her, make her happy, not did a bad thing like I did to her. She’s her.

End of flashback

“Guilty hunted me day by day. I didn’t have a brave to put my face in front of her now, though I knew she really needed a companion. Junhyung wasn’t there by her side since the day she said that she wanted him as a friend. All I could do was staring at her from a far. She looked like a zombie, she really lost her life.”

***

“I’m in the middle of my guilty torture when someone called. It’s her. No, not her. I mean G.Na. She called me, angry-dissapointed-nagging G.Na, because the plan she made didn’t work. So she asked my favor to do another plan, but I think I had enough. I could see all this time that she love is Doojoon. She even took an action to draw a line to Junhyung. No way for a stranger like me, to even walk near that line. hahaha” he chuckled sarcastically.

“I tried to make G.Na accepting the facts, but she’s stubborn. She still has a faith to make Doojoon come back to her side. Whoh..she’s awesome to have that faith after all of the facts she saw showing the opposite. The one she loved has love someone else.”

“My phone rang again, i was ready to nag if it’s G.Na, but it’s not. It’s Yoseob. He told me about the whole new plan he and the boys have. He asked for my favor to bring her to the club. There’s nothing I could do but say yes. It’s hurt to see her with Doojoon, but it get more hurt when I saw her broken like that. Instead, I’d do it as my apology because doing all this bad things”

***

“I did, I brought her to the club…but, you know, G.Na wouldn’t stop and…that’s the thing I didn’t think about, and that bad things happened again. She ran out of the club to somewhere..i don’t know, till I saw a familiar figure in front of my door. She gave me a broken smile before crying in my arms. My heart broken too. It’s all my fault.”

“it’s all my fault if she’s broken, my fault to make the scars on her heart worse, my fault if she decided to leave all of she had here. She couldn’t help it…and I couldn’t say no when she asked to come with me to Japan.”

***

“..no matter how far we go, for someone that we love we would walk that miles. Junhyung and Doojoon came to my and Jieun’s apartment to find the one they loved. They the same as broken as her. She watched them from a far, she checked every updates abouth them, she you-tube-ing their video every night before she went to sleep…silently.”

“Just like an energy, it can’t be destroyed but it can’t be moved/transferred or changed. My love for her can’t be destroyed but it changed into a brother-dongsaeng love. Glad to find that I can love her in a different way.” He smiled slightly at what he just said.

“She…she’s priceless. She had done so many things for me. She changed me, and she helped me to find my true love. She introduced me to Nara, my wife.aish...save that for another story” He blushed “I didn’t know where’s on earth she got idea to date me with Nara, but I’m glad she had that idea, and now..this time for me to make her find her true love, back. She’s my wedding organizer, and I begged her to held the wedding in seoul. And make it a right time for her to come to a place she called home. Doojoon’s.”

“And…see, I did it. I made her found her home back. Though after that little funny incident.” He smiled remembering the moment in the bridal shop “Aish…that babo, I couldn’t believe _____-ah love that babo.”

“People said that there are three kind of heartbreak. The first is when someone is reckless with your heart and it breaks and it shatters in ways you never thought it could. The second is when you break someon’s heart because you’ll never know pain like the type that has you look into your eyes but they look away and the the worst kind of heartbreak they said is the kind that came along when you have to watch the person you love be happy with someone else. But if I could add, there’s the fourth kind of heartbreak, is when someone you love is not happy with you and you know there’s someone else that can make her happy.” He smiled slightly.

“…I’m happy she's happy now. but..still i'm such a coward. I didn't have a brave to admit things that i've done. Okay, I’m talking too much. Be happy, okay? bye