Mission #32: Another Meeting

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of hours prior to Sungyeol's going back to the dorm:

 

"Turn the lamp off Woohyun-ah," Sunggyu grumbled, rolling on his bed to wrap himself with the blanket, hiding himself from anything that radiated the light towards his face but he ended up rolled down his own bed and fell to the floor first with a loud thud.

 

"Owww," he grumbled even more "Woohyun you didn't hear me?!" He shouted in irritation. A while later the door to his room got opened and Hoya entered with his bed face and earphone plugged.

 

"Why are you screaming about Woohyun hyung? He's not even here," Hoya stated the obvious while looking at the caterpillar Gyu on the floor. "Are you cleaning the floor like that?"

 

"Help me get out from this blanket Howon-ah," Sunggyu tried to stand up but slipped and fell again because he stepped on the blanket. "Urgh."

 

Hoya reluctantly stepped closer and try to pry off the blanket from Sunggyu but it's kinda tangled somehow so when he pulled it, Sunggyu got pulled along as well. He only succeed after some good couple of minutes and many grumbles from Sunggyu.

 

"What's with the light that pierced to my face," Sunggyu wondered to himself while sitting on the floor, still recovering from the battle with the blanket back then.

 

"You put a sensor on your window to open up when the sun has risen so that's why," Hoya kindly explained.

 

"Right," Sunggyu tousled his already tousled hair then asked "What should we do today?"

 

"I don't know, probably to the office to see our next schedule."

 

"Wake up Dongwoo then," Sunggyu ordered.

 

"But it's hard," Hoya argued. "At least help me hyung," he pleaded later.

 

"How to wake him again?" Sunggyu asked.

 

"You try."

 

They only exited Sunggyu's room after another couple of minutes (Sunggyu actually trying to exclude himself from the duty but Hoya patiently waited for him so he had no other reason anymore to refuse him). They then entered Dongwoo's room to find it equally bright as Sunggyu's room, but this owner apparently didn't have any sensor for the light. The thought of changing room with Dongwoo just so he would actually had a hope of waking up because of the light passed Sunggyu's mind, but he waved it of because, well, the room he's staying now is the biggest out of the three, and he won't change it with anything else.

 

"Dongwoo-yah, wake up," Sunggyu shook the younger, lightly at first but got more stronger and harsher every minutes he didn't wake up. He is getting impatient on every shake he made.

 

"Dongwoo-yah!" He screamed after some time but still haven't succeed. "Yah Hoya I thought you are going to help?!" He screamed towards the back as well but when he got no response, he looked back to find the other had already missing.

 

"Aish this kids really," Sunggyu hissed.

 

He tried for some more time alone again before gave up, sitting on the younger body instead.

 

"Hyung move aside for a moment," Hoya suddenly appeared again with a bowl of something.

 

"What's that?" Sunggyu asked from the side, not curious enough to stand up. Hoya then put the bowl on the nearest desk and just then he saw the content. A water with some ice cubes floating.

 

"What are you going to do with that?" Sunggyu asked again. Hoya ignored him and drowned a small towel to the bowl, wincing at the coldness before pulled it out and drapped it straight to Dongwoo's face without bothering to let the water get out first from the soaked towel, resulting in it slapped Dongwoo straight in the face and some of the water even got splattered to the pillow and blanket.

 

"Heeeeeeeeeuuuuuuunngggghhhhhh!!!" Dongwoo jumped from the sudden coldness and he sat up on the bed, trying to digest what happened just now.

 

"Morning hyung, let's get ready to the company," Hoya greeted Dongwoo casually as if he did nothing and then left after taking the towel from the perplexed Dongwoo along with the bowl of freezing water, cleaning up the evidence from Dongwoo's room.

 

"Our dongsaengs sure are scary," Sunggyu patted Dongwoo's shoulder before he exited the room too, leaving Dongwoo there, still dazed on his bed.

 

"What had just happened just now?"

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

"Woohyun-ah."

 

"What hyung?" A replied can be heard from the other line.

 

"Wake the others, we are going to the company to see our next schedule," Sunggyu told what's necessary and about to hang up immediately when Woohyun called him out again.

 

"Eh hyung."

 

"What?"

 

"I felt that there's something missing. It's weird."

 

"What is it?"

 

"...." Woohyun hummed for a long time before speak again.

 

"It's strange here."

 

"At your dorm?" Sunggyu asked, now worried. "Are there thieves or what?"

 

"No, not that kind of strange," Woohyun denied. "It's Sungyeol. He usually wakes up early and makes some noises right? Mostly with his coffee grinder that seems like can't shut up, just like the owner."

 

"Yes... And?"

 

"Well today was unexceptionally quiet," Woohyun replied.

 

"Maybe he's just sulking in his room because he missed the donkatsu," Sunggyu tried. "Search him in his room, eh no, Sungjong is there means he must hold a grude to be sleeping in one room with Sungjong. Try L's," Sunggyu suggested again.

 

"Fine hyung," Woohyun hung up.

 

 

 

 

~~~

Not even five minutes passed but Sunggyu's phone had rung again. The owner rushed from his bathroom, almost slipped away again but managed to steady himself then took his phone from the night stand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter