Mission #35: Days at Home

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning came slowly and so does a pleasant foreign smell that has never been found on their dorm, except if Woohyun is cooking.

 

"Woohyun-ah!" Sunggyu exclaimed to confirm his hypothesis, still with his eyes closed.

 

There's no response.

 

"Woohyun-ah!!" He exclaimed louder, earing some sort of groan from his surrounding, but still, the one he's calling is the first person to speak something.

 

"What is it hyung? It's still early I want to sleep," his muffled sound could be heard in a clear volume and sounded near, and just then Sunggyu realized that Woohyun is actually beside him. And so he realized another thing too. It even became clearer when Sungyeol confirmed it.

 

'If Woohyun is not the one who cook then who?' He wondered in his head, trying to digest everything in before Sungyeol confirmed his suspicion, exclaiming "Hyung! Sera is missing!" Then a frantic noise of mattress being thrown and a strong blow of wind kept coming. Sunggyu jerked his eyes open and jolted up into a sitting position too.

 

"What do you mean?" Sunggyu tried to collect his soul first and then tried to talk in the most steady consciousness of him, eyeing Sungyeol who frantically lifted the mattress, only to be thrown again because he can't found Sera underneath.

 

"Stop it Sungyeol-ah," Sunggyu scolded slowly then scanning all of them present. 'Hoya-Woohyun....Sungyeol....wait, where's Sungjong?' He wondered when he saw the two sleepy-head still cuddling together with their own respective blanket. Sungjong was supposed to be between them.

 

"Let's just search them both hyung. Aish I can't believe she's missing again," Woohyun ruffled his head while Hoya still sitting quietly with one earphone plugged to his right ear, the other one just dangling around. He then raised from his place, stretch a bit and then start searching by shouting Sungjong's name.

 

"Sungjong-ah!!"

 

"Yes hyung!" A rather loud, immediate reply could be heard, making him raised his eyebrows and throwing a glance towards Sunggyu then Woohyun, who stopped in the middle of their rummage in each room and just stared back, as confused as Hoya.

 

"Where are you?" Hoya shouted again.

 

"In the kitchen!"

 

All the three hyungs just rushed their way to the kitchen and the scene before their eyes making them sighed in relief. Sera is actually not missing, she's even cooking in their kitchen. Now Sunggyu felt stupid because he woke up due to the pleasant smell from the first place, but he didn't even consider checking the kitchen first.

 

"What are you two doing here?" Sunggyu started with his dumb question.

 

"Playing obviously, duh," Sungjong answered with his sassy feedback while rolling his eyes "we are cooking as you can see here hyung, or maybe Sera cooks, I watch."

 

"The first one sounds convincing," Sunggyu gave his ounce of sarcastic reply but it just got brushed off by Sungjong who's not even tearing his attention from whatever Sera's currently cooking.

 

"What did you make Sera?" Woohyun asked, ignoring the oldest and youngest of 'The Sung Brothers'.

 

"Oh it's just seafood noodle, since the weather is cold I decided to make it," she answered before lifting the giant pot from the stove, only to be taken over by Hoya who lightly put that on the table.

 

"Thanks oppa," Sera beamed her sweet smile but something faint caught Hoya's sight.

 

"Eh? You have a dimple too Sera-yah, how cute!" Hoya one of the rarest time he let out his fanboy mode towards something cute. He then proceed to poke on the place he saw the dimple, which is on Sera's right cheek, making her struggle to avoid his action.

 

"Where? Where? Smile again Sera-yah!" Woohyun sped up towards both of them, eager to see the dimple that had just been discovered.

 

"If I kept getting poked like this I obviously won't be able to show it!" She managed to shove Hoya's hand from her face, despite his eagerness "besides, I have to serve this while it's still hot!" She left to the table to pour the hot soup to each bowl. Woohyun and Hoya just stand there unmoved, they are afraid to make Sera angry, because, who knows what can she does if that happened, she still has her angel's power after all.

 

"If we are going to eat here then some of us need to take shift because there's no enough chair for all of us," she scratched her head while eyeing the table.

 

"We can just eat on the living room, it must be able to fit us all if we just sit on the floor circling the table," Sunggyu decided "kids follow me out, we are going to tidy out those mess," he lead the way but when he felt no one actually follow him, he turned back with what he supposed to be menacing glare "if you don't help out then forget about eating with Sera, I'll separate you from her," he threatened, making them all obeyed him with a sulk.

 

All of them were tidying up the living room, skipping the still sleeping duo when there's a loud crash of door being opened, followed by a loud and impatient footsteps and a terribly familiar shriek.

 

"Hyuuuunnnngggg!" Sungyeol appeared looking frantic "I've searched through the complex and I still can't see the trace of--" his voice trailing off "oh Sungjong? You are not missing? Then Sera?" He stretched his neck to see the other presence then Woohyun and Hoya scooted a little bit from their original place, revealing Sera squatting on the ground, in the middle of folding the mattress and looking back at him.

 

"Sera! I thought you are missing!" Sungyeol practically speed up and collided with Sera who's stood up already, only to be knocked down again by the strong impact of Sungyeol's hug. She's not the only one who felt the impact as Woohyun and Hoya who were not giving enough space for Sungyeol to break through also got shoved, resulting in both of them stumbled backwards and the worst is, behind them are the sleeping duo so they got trampled over them and simply fell on top of them, making the scene a groaning mess.

 

"Ughhh!!!" Dongwoo groaned when Woohyun's elbow made a contact with his thigh while beside him, L, was not so lucky either. Hoya's body simply got dropped right on his stomach.

 

"Uffhhhh!!" He opened his eyes grogilly in mixture of pain, anger, confusion, and sleepiness. He scanned the room through his squinting eyes and just stopped at a hugging form in front of his eyes, more accurately, on top of him and Dongwoo. No wonder there's another undeserving pain he got on his legs.

 

"Aww my back...." Sera whinned while trying to reach out the sore part to rub it. Meanwhile Sungyeol was struggling to get up from his position which was just on top of Sera, adding more pressure to accumulate the pain on Sera's back.

 

"I'm really sorry Sera," Sungyeol reached out to take a hold of Sera's hand, helping her up while the girl's face still scrunched up in pain. Dongwoo and L who got their morning shock immediately straightened up, trying to digest anything that had just happened.

 

"What are you all doing falling on me?" Dongwoo blurted out his thought with an unintentional pun.

 

"Let's just eat since everyone had already gathered," Sera said a little bit grumpily and headed to the kitchen to take the food she already prepared, followed by Sungyeol who's still felt guilty, Sungjong and Hoya who want to help, and the curious Dongwoo.

 

"Now get up L, help us to clean up here," Woohyun told the now blank-stare L who's still sitting on one of the mattress "we are going to eat breakfast here so get up and fold that thing."

 

L looked at Woohyun who's currently lifting the table, then decided to kick the mattress away and help the older to steady the table he's bringing.

 

 

 

"Woahh this is so delicious!" Sungyeol exclaimed while closing his eyes, trying to absorb every taste in his mouth.

 

"Didn't all seafood noodles taste like this?" L blurted out to no one in particular, earning a sharp glare from his friend.

 

"This one is more delicious! Moreover it's Sera who prepared this for us and she's even eating here with us," Sungyeol grabbed Sera's shoulder and pulled her closer slightly, as if giving a side-hug, but the girl seemed surprised because of the sudden contact.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter