Mission #47: White Confession

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: one of my favourite Infinite's song: White Confession hear it hear it!!!!

 

 

 

~

As he was about to teleport himself back to heaven, he felt something on the corner of his eyes so he averted his gaze and finding a standing figure who's just like him, only stared at the crowd. He smiled in amusement then approached him.

 

"Why are you not joining?" He began. The other just got startled and whipped his head towards the voice's direction.

 

"Oh hyung," that's the only reply he got before the other looked at the crowd again.

 

"Why? Do you still feel awkward near her?" Changmin guessed.

 

"No actually, not anymore," L answered after a while and then sighed "it's just....I can't be like them, who easily approach her like that."

 

"Why don't you try it?" Changmin asked again but the other only stared from afar.

 

"I'm a coward," he began "I've realized that I love her, that my world will fall apart if she's gone, but I still can't say it out loud to her, it's useless."

 

Changmin just stared back to the younger who now ducked his head down. Sympathy filled him but still, he can't do anything to help. It's not like he can change someone else's personality or he can control Sera to look here and see her actual fate was a coward even though he had realized everything just as clear as it is in front of his eyes.

 

 

"Yah Myung! What are you doing there? Come here!" Sungyeol shouted from the circle, calling him out while waving his hand excitedly. Just below his head, there's another pair of eyes who stared at him, and below the other head, there's another arm circling around the shoulder, securing the body in place.

 

"Uh-oh," Changmin sang just loud enough to tease the angel beside him. Another familiar smirk played again on the corner of his lips as he eyed the fuming angel beside him.

 

"Damn Yeol," L's grumble didn't leave unnoticed just like that by the superior. He chuckled finally as he watched the younger stomped his way towards the crowd, obviously having a plan rustling in his head.

 

"Jealous brat," he mumbled himself then took a nearby seat, enjoying himself with a pack of chips he found on the table, getting ready for the interesting show that's about to roll before him.

 

"Myung, we are going with Sera! Where do you think the best place to do that?" Sungyeol exclaimed happily towards his best friend, oblivious by the piercing glare that the later aiming at his hand. If L's eyes are a convex lens then Sungyeol's arm must has a hole by now.

 

"Oh Yeol-ah! Why don't we go to beach? There's sooooo many beautiful scenery there and we can play!" L faked a smile and taking Sungyeol's arm that's circling around Sera's shoulder, pretending to cheer up, but then his hand got swatted away by his best friend.

 

"Are you crazy?! It's winter Myung! The wind must be at it's prime time right now! We could easily caught a cold!" Sungyeol encircled his arm securely again on Sera's shoulder and he could only sighed deeply when Sungyeol entwined both of his hand, completely locking Sera in his arms.

 

Changmin chuckled on the sideline. Another crunch of chips came from his mouth.

 

"Then, then! Let's just go to the ski place! We can play things there too!" L went undefeated, he came back with another plan, but it didn't end up well too. All he got was a smack on his head, this time from their leader.

 

Changmin laughed this time, holding his stomach for dear life.

 

"Yah L, ski resort is too far from here and it's nearing year end, we have so many performances to be practiced. If we kept playing there then we might end up staying there for a night, and there goes one unproductive time," Sunggyu scolded wide and long bunch of words just to explain that he disapproved that idea, L sighed again as he watched. Sungyeol's hand stubbornly went back to it's place.

 

No, Sera's shoulder was not it's place L argued again stubbornly.

 

"Uhhh, why don't we just go to the park? It's pretty beautiful there, and I don't mind having some snow feel on my body," Sera tried and after some time glancing back and forth, they all cheered in unison, kind of high-fiving each other because, finally, they can go somewhere which is fun, not just staying at home. In between that cheer, L sneakily pulled Sera towards him and a bit away from Sungyeol's reach. Even though he knew that his bestfriend meant no harm, he can't help but hating the older's habit, which is hanging his hand on someone else's shoulder it is. And back then it just happen to be Sera.

 

Changmin eyeing L's success with a little satisfied smile then raised up from his seat, dusting off his clothes that got dirty because he ate chips messily and then left for heaven, planning to come back just when he thought they already spent enough time together.

 

 

"What is it?" Sera eyed L straight in his eyes, making him squirmed a little because it's been a long time since they stared straightly like that, moreover about the last news about her vanishment, now she still seemed surreal.

 

"Ah-a-oh... it's nothing," L stuttered a bit, but still having his firm but gentle grip on Sera's wrist. "Come, it's noon already and we don't have that much time before the coldness became bone-piercing," he tugged Sera's hand, leading the way out with the others still chatting excitedly about what they wanted to do with Sera later.

 

Little did they knew that L had a plan to kidnap Sera for himself as soon as they arrived to the park. They are monopolizing her for god's sake! Where's his turn?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

"L you go buy ddeokbokki there, we need something spicy to warm our body out," Woohyun said, rubbing both of his palm together while blowing some warm air through his mouth, trying to at least increasing the temperature for 1 degree. They all had arrived on the park and even though it's fun, it's too cold to bear and so they began searching something to do to keep them warm, for example Sungjong who's busy chasing a cat around the bushes. The other did their own business except Woohyun who decided to just sit on the nearby bench.

 

"Oh okay," L stood up and then let out his hand towards Sera "come, you can't imagine how I will bring it all alone right?"

 

"Actually it can be done," Sungyeol shouted innocently from afar. He's currently hanging his body on the bar nearby and L immediately sent a glare towards him. The older shut up immediately and nodded once as a sign that he's understand, but he's still irritated because, how could L glare at him?!

 

"Okay go ahead then, don't take too much time okay? I'm hungry already, and buy me chicken also," Sungyeol then replied the glare by spitting out his disappointment to his bestfriend which came in a form of childish and ridiculous request.

 

"Fine, let's go Sera," L let out his hand again and this time, the girl replied the gesture. L gripped tightly with a wide grin plastered in her face. That grin got copied too to the girl's face, clearly amused.

 

"Bye all!" L shouted before disappeared on the corner along with the equally happy girl beside him.

 

"Lovesick puppies," Sunggyu mumbled while shaking his head and smiled contently. He then just sat there beside Woohyun, watching the others like a good guardian he is.

 

"Yah Sungjong-ah! Stop chasing that pitiful cat, it's scared because of you!" Sunggyu shouted towards Sungjong who's now squatting near the hole on the wall, probably the cat's hiding place.

 

"I just want to play with it hyung!" Sungjong said while reaching his hand inside the hole, hoping to catch the cat. He yelped not long after that.

 

"Yah what happened?!" Sunggyu screamed again, but not raising from his seat. The only reply he got was only some hiss from the youngest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter