Mission #43: Lost and Found

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunggyu would be starring on your first music video."

 

"Eeeehhhhh?!" All the eight girls chorused together in disbelief, never imagine that the one who's considered a big star already, moreover the leader, would even starred on their first music video.

 

"Are you sure that Sunggyu oppa had already agreed on that sajangnim?" Baby Soul who had been the longest trainee amongst them voiced out their thought. Although most of them had already gotten closer to the Infinite members but still, thinking about this kind of things didn't sound real for them.

 

"I only said it once to him but he's agreeing already. He's glad he can help," Jungyeob answered with a supposed-to-be-warm-but-appeared-sneaky-instead smile. Credit to Woohyun for that smile.

 

"And since those boys love to tease each other, don't expect a calm music video's shooting girls," he gave another subtle warning which just got passed by the girls who's just excited to have their senior starring on their music video.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

"Nah Sunggyu-ssi, you are going to stand in the middle of this rail with a solemn expression as we shot you okay?" The music video's director explained briefly about the first scene that's going to be shot there, Sunggyu just nodded along as a sign of understanding.

 

"Yah! Look at his expression!"

 

"He is judging again!"

 

"Where's his eyes?"

 

"The eyeliner covered everything!"

 

All Infinite members began throwing comment at the sideline when Sunggyu tried to give his best solemn expression, followed by a burst of laughter from all of them and that marked the end of Sunggyu's patience. He threw a half-empty bottle which happened to be on his hold this entire time. The bottle hit Dongwoo square on his head. Ironic, because amongst all of them, Dongwoo's only followed along and didn't even throw any remarks.

 

"Oh Dongwoo-yah!" Sunggyu panicly ran towards the now whinning Dongwoo. He took a hold of one particular spot on his head, probably throbbing due to the impact.

 

"You okay? Sorry I don't mean to hit you, just the other kids," he tried to rub Dongwoo's head but the younger being playful instead, pretending that it hurts so much he could fainted.

 

"That's why you must open your eyes to throw something hyung."

 

"Look you hit another innocent being again."

 

"Poor Dongwoo hyung."

 

"It must be hurt."

 

"It's because of you all!" Sunggyu turned around and shouted towards the other, made them flinched and didn't dare to open their mouth again, not even looking at Sunggyu. All the staff were laughing at this seven boys' ridiculous behaviour, feeling entertained instead despite their packed shooting schedule.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

"You've worked hard!"

 

"Thank you so much!"

 

The girls chorused together while bowing 90 degrees towards the staffs and Sunggyu who all bowed back with some encouraging smile. After Sunggyu scolded all of them (Dongwoo became his golden kid and automatically avoided Sunggyu's death menacing glare), none of them dared to throw any remarks again, they all just watching silently on the sideline, waiting for their leader to finish his shooting.

 

"This sure is tiring," Sunggyu leaned his back on his seat comfortably, waiting for the manager to drive them back to the apartment.

 

"Of course hyung, but you got closer to our sister group, I'm jealous," Woohyun said, imagining of it's him who's surrounded by 8 girls. He then started giggling by himself, making Sunggyu looked back to check his dongsaeng's sanity.

 

"Oh well," Sunggyu just turned around again, assuring himself that Woohyun would eventually stop his imagination. Soon he was drifted off to sleep with Woohyun still giggling on the background.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

"Today is the day off!!"

 

"Woohoo!"

 

"I want to play game!!"

 

"Hyung! You are supposed to accompany me buying candies from the convectionary store nearby remember?"

 

"You could take all those candy the girls use for their other music video!"

 

"It had contact with the floor! It's dirty already!"

 

"I don't care! I'm not going!"

 

"Okay stop your argument!" Sunggyu finally exploded. His originally happy face when he announced their day off had long gone, replaced by the irritated expression and squinting eyes.

 

"Sungjong, you can go by yourself. Sungyeol, if you're staying then make it a good use to clean up, don't just play game and Woohyun," Sunggyu glanced at the last one who pretend to be innocent "I know you had made an agreement to play with Sungyeol, so you are staying too and help him clean up. You can each clean one floor."

 

"Dongwoo, you go accompany Hoya to the doctor--"

 

"I'm already fine!"

 

"--and make sure he's what he said he is, give me the full report once you finished," Sunggyu ordered and Dongwoo gave him a straight salute.

 

"Come on Hoya, after that we can practice our dance again for the next comeback," Dongwoo dragged Hoya and snatched his mantel from the hanger.

 

"The date haven't even been decided yet hyung!" Hoya's exclaim could be heard even after Dongwoo closed the front door shut to leave.

 

"So that left me with L," he glanced towards the said one "what plan do you have for today?"

 

"Well, usually I don't have any but today I think I want to stop by at the camera store to buy another lens, the old one got scratched," L rubbed his head "but I might take the car because the good store I know is a little bit far from here."

 

"Oh it's that so? Then you could ride it with me and just dropped me on the company. After that, you're free to go there," Sunggyu planned their day ahead and L just nodded as an agreement.

 

"So let's leave now?"

 

"Hyung can I come along?"

 

"No, you and Woohyun stay. Clean up. Period," Sunggyu said sternly then leave first.

 

"Sorry Yeol," L laughed a bit seeing his bestfriend's unfortunate face then followed Sunggyu out from the apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

"What lens you're buying again L? As far as I remembered, you could even open your own store," Sunggyu asked from the front seat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter