Mission #50: Reunited, Separated

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A burst of wind flew in the living room and Sunggyu who's currently reading some magazine in the couch didn't even bother to look back to know who's arrived.

 

"Sungyeol-ah, there's some letter for you, maybe from the fans," he said calmly.

 

"Hyung."

 

"Oh L, you come with Sungyeol too. How's the filming?" He asked just like a parent asking his children how their day were.

 

"Oppa."

 

"Ah yes, welcome home," Sunggyu said nonchalantly but a second later he looked back in a flash to find a grinning Sera, grinning Yeol, and grumpy L.

 

"Sera?!"

 

"It's me," Sera widened her smile, spreading her hands, waiting for Sunggyu to reprociate her hug but just before Sunggyu reached Sera, a solid form came in between.

 

"Hyung, please stop hugging Sera. It's not good for my heart and I don't want to lose her, especially not to one of you all," L said, holding Sunggyu's shoulders while bending his body, doing the 90 degree bow. Sunggyu just chuckled in response then L felt someone hugging him from behind.

 

"Myung oppa," she sighed contently while closing his eyes "it's okay if I hug somebody else because you won't lose me. I'll never change my heart because since the very first beginning, it's already chosen you."

 

L just froze in his place, trying to digest the sentence Sera had just said but then someone just need to burst the bubble of feels for them.

 

"Ehem," Woohyun cleared his throat, standing beside Sungyeol who just shrugged earlier when he asked about the situation they are currently in. "When will the others get their chance? You see we all now had gathered here and we all missed Sera."

 

L then turned his body so he's now face to face with Sera, not forgetting to send some glare to the sidelines, towards his hyungs and Sungjong for disturbing him. He took Sera's hands and brought them to his chest, to where the heart is located at. He sighed as Sera smiled warmly to him.

 

"It's not that I'm not trusting your love for me but I just felt insecure. You had left me numerous time and I don't want it to happen again," he ducked his head, now bringing both of the girl's hand to his lips, kissing them tenderly and then leaned in to the hand, feeling it's warmth. Sera smiled to the scene.

 

"At that time I left for good, but now it's all passed anyway," she sticked out her thumb to caress L's cheek, making him leaned even more like a cat.

 

"So I should go back to my room?" Woohyun grumbled at Sunggyu's word. He came out with an intention to meet Sera but apparently L was too clingy to let the others hug Sera.

 

"The next thing they probably do is kissing I guess, considering they haven't done that even though it's obvious that they need each other or something like that but yes, they are too slow," Sunggyu explained with a bored face. He too, wanted to see how they are going to get together and be happy but it's frustrating to see how the progress went really slow.

 

"L-ah what are you doing?" Woohyun asked his dongsaeng who's slowly really becoming a cat, leaning to every touch possible. The later snapped out from his action and unexpectedly letting Sera go from his grip.

 

"Go greet the other hyung," he smiled warmly towards his girl and got replied with the same smile from the girl and some jaw-hanging from the other men. Sera then scooted closer to give one final squeeze on L's hand and left to Woohyun first.

 

"Oppa! Long time no see!" She hugged Woohyun tightly and the later could just eyeing L to make sure he is not fuming, before returning the hug.

 

"I thought I can never do things like this again Sera-yah," Woohyun said a little bit loud, obviously want to stab it to a certain one, which just made Sera chuckled in response.

 

"It's okay, we have reached the mutual understanding," Sera replied with a wink and smile then scooted to Hoya.

 

"Welcome back Sera," Hoya gave her a big hug which burried Sera's face on his chest, muffling her laughing sound.

 

"Glad to see you again oppa, you've grown popular so much I'm afraid you'll actually forget me," she let go of the hug and sneakily stuck her tongue out.

 

"Me, me, me!" Dongwoo said excitedly beside Hoya, expecting to be hugged next, but then the younger didn't seem to hear him because he progressed to pat the girl's head affectionately like an older brother.

 

"You changed so much too, you are more bright and cheerful now," he ruffled her hair, "you even cut this hair."

 

"Ouh oppa! Stop ruffling it! It got messy!" She protested trying to swat his hand away.

 

"Yah! Me! Me!" Dongwoo continued his efffort by jumping around.

 

"Don't you know L likes long hair?" He chuckled, now trying to smooth it away.

 

Sera looked towards L who just vigorously waved off his hands, trying to deny Hoya's word.

 

"You really said that on every shows!" Sungyeol suddenly realized and started exclaiming, making L hurrily tried to cover his mouth with his hand, but Sungyeol dodged it and sometimes slapped it away, making the younger's effort seemed pointless.

 

"Me~ Ah Sera! Me~ Me~" Dongwoo started to whine but still didn't get noticed by the others because they are busy laughing about how funny their bestfriend pair was. Sera on the other hand was still contemplating whether to tease L or not.

 

"I know of course," she smiled again towards Hoya who just smirked his smile in return. L got panic after seeing Sera's reaction, thinking that Sera might think that he didn't love her the same anymore.

 

"Sera you ne--"

 

"Mee!! Me me me me mee!!!" Dongwoo bursted out now dancing weird dance to take their attention.

 

"And you need to know too--" Hoya still wanted to continue his talk.

 

"Hoya, have mercy on Dongwoo already, you should shorten you words out," Sunggyu said, taking hold of Hoya's shoulder to stop him leaking out.

 

"Ah, okay," Hoya retreated back, giving some room for Dongwoo to move forward.

 

"Oppa I missed you too," Sera hugged Dongwoo immediately so he didn't have any other time to rant and just hugged back, knowing that he had been waiting for this hug from a long time no see close dongsaeng.

 

But that's not the story once Sera let go the hug.

 

"How could you ignore me numerous time like that? I really called you for so much time and you still ignore me, chatting happily with Hoya. You know that--"

"Oh yes, yes I know oppa," Sera stopped Dongwoo's rant by hugging him again, but Dongwoo still wanted to continue after Sera let go for the second time.

 

"No you need to hear--"

 

"Oh oppa how are you?" Sera already moved on from Dongwoo to the next, Sungjong.

 

"My only dongsaeng!! Of course I miss you so much! Come, I'll tell you so many stories and pictures, you need to see them!" Sungjong hugged Sera tightly for a moment then progressed with resting one of his hand on her shoulder, escorting her to his room to see their newest photo collection and exchanging mostly interesting stories with each other.

 

"Yah! I haven't finished talking~ Sera-yah!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter