Mission #49: Ridiculous Sweet Comeback

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I still don't find any interest in dating yet."

 

"But you are nearing 27 though, don't you think it's a suitable age for you to date and get married?"

 

"I only have my eyes for one woman, and until she comes back, I'm going to wait like this."

 

"How about---"

 

"L-ah! It's time for your next schedule!"

 

"I'll wrap up this interview till here, thank you for all of your participation," he bowed once and got out from the room, sighing once his made another contact with the soft surface of cushion in the changing room.

 

"Yah, it's not the time to rest your ! We had another filming for today!"

 

"Stop screaming Yeol, I know it," he sighed, then raised up to follow the earlier friend who had stormed out with some grumbles here and there.

 

"What's the scene for today?"

 

"Same old same old, just you and me trying to grab this Yoojin's attention, and stupid fight between us two, just like that, except this time I got a gang stood up against me," Sungyeol grumbled the last part and L just chuckled on the thought of his friend's unending complain about how thick the wound make-up and how the eye's part was always hard to be erased.

 

"Why it's not me who go up against a gang?" L asked, offering himself but knowing that he won't take it even though the director really averted it to him.

 

"Because my hurt and fight acting was better than yours obviously," the older replied lightly as if that's an everyday's fact "and so this drama didn't get bashed that much, you know your fans didn't like you get hurt, even though it's only drama."

 

"As if your fans are not like that," L scoffed, imagining Sera once said that she cried at the first time she saw Back's Music Video, thinking that Sungyeol didn't deserve to get hit like that, but said nothing about L himself.

 

"Remembering about Sera again?" Sungyeol asked as he was tying his shoelaces, eyeing his friend who spaced out a little.

 

"You can say that," L smiled, "let's go, it's almost started."

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

"You chicken brat," Cheonwoo spit out some blood but then coughed some more because of the newest kick landed right on his stomach.

 

"Says someone who can't even lift his body from the ground anymore," Goohyung snickered, giving signs to his people and they started hitting, kicking, punching, and so many different things that only meant one: hurt Cheonwoo.

 

"End him," Goohyung stated flatly but then the siren's voice could be heard, signalling that there's police coming.

 

"Damn," he cursed, leaving the site immediately, followed by his people, leaving. Cheonwoo there alone on the cold concrete ground of a warehouse.

 

"CUT!!! Nice one! Wrap this one up!" The director shouted and Cheonwoo aka Sungyeol immediately raised his body from the ground, shivering due to the coldness of the concrete just then. Their stylist came up to him and draped a long thick blanket on his shoulder, trying to warm him up.

 

"Cheonwoo-yah," L jokingly called out when he sat down beside Sungyeol who's reading the script again.

 

"What? Goohyung-ah?" Sungyeol replied with just the same tone, but never tore his eyes away from the script. Although they had been friend for so long time, L can't help but always admire this Sungyeol's side which always come when he got a role, even if it's just a small one. He always reads his script carefully and learns about it to get the full grip.

 

"Yeol-ah, let's try our upcoming fight scene," L suggested, already standing up and looking down, waiting for the other to follow him.

 

"Instead of that, why don't we try this one?" Sungyeol pointed towards one scene on the script. It's also about their fight, but verbally which, in Sungyeol's opinion, required more practice rather that the fist-using scene.

 

"Fine," L agreed after scanning the script for a while, both of them have long dialogs, that require more naturality and many changes of expression. This could be a little tricky.

 

 

"Oh Jung Goohyung, what are you doing here again? I thought I already stated it clear enough for you to stay away from Yean and anything that's related to her, is that not clear enough?" Sungyeol started with intense stare and hardened jaw, there's no longer joke on his face, he's pure on his acting mode.

 

"Lee Cheonwoo, do you really think that I would just obey everything you say? Huh. Don't even dream about it, eliminating you will be just like eliminating an ant from this world you know? It's too easy," L smirked, seeing the script in his hand once so he's sure that he didn't make mistake. Yet.

 

"I promised you we both will go away from her life, we are a bad influence in her life," Sungyeol gritted his teeth and fisted his hand, just as if it's the real scene.

 

"Who says that? If you want to go then just go, that way I could have her all for me," L snickered again, arrogantly lifted his chin up to emphasize his victory.

 

"You!" Sungyeol lost his calm then jolted towards L, taking his collar with one hand and lifted his other fist to give a good punch.

 

 

"CUT!! Nice one!" An exclaim followed by claps could be heard by them. They turned their head towards the voice almost immediately to find a grinning girl.

 

"Oh Sera!!" Sungyeol immediately let go of L and now jolted his way towards the girl who opened her hands widely, ready to accept a hug.

 

L registered her presence a second after Sungyeol and almost lost again in term of speed. Almost.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But not this time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter