Mission #10: New Identity, New Life

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Director are you joking right now?" Woohyun asked, ready to give his laugh if the director's indeed joking.

"Why? Not good? How about Apple? Ah and all of you can call me hyung from now on, I'm going to watch you all closely," he said back, putting his finger on his chin as if thinking for another name.

"I think we could think about the group name later sir," (the director corrected by saying 'hyung' immediately),"hyung, so how will we practice?" Sunggyu asked as appointed leader.

"Right, is any of you still haven't graduated right now?" he asked, still with the thinking expression. The boys got shocked by this question, they never thought to fake their age. Thankfully before they answered the question with some other excuses, the director already spoke again.

"Don't mind that, just bring your review for me to look at, is tomorrow fine? Not everyone need to present, just bring the document to me, one person is enough," he eyed everyone, expecting for an answer.

"I can come tomorrow," Dongwoo volunteered.

"Good, now all of you can go home. I expect to receive the documents tomorrow so I can arrange the schedule for you all. Good night," the director said, waving his hand as a dismissal sign. The boys bowed respectfully and left the room, going back to their shared apartment.

"Let's gather around, we need to talk," Sunggyu said as soon as they arrived. Everyone reluctantly obeyed, sitting in a circle form.

"Now we obviously don't count our age back then, so we need to fake it. I've been thinking on the way back home and I've decided this, I would be 20, Dongwoo would be 19, Woohyun, Hoya, and Sungyeol would be 18, Myungsoo would be 17 and Sungjong would be 16. Sungjong is currently on the first year of high school. Hoya, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo is on the last year. The other three had already graduated," he said that all while scribbling it at the same time on a piece of paper.

"But I'm friend with Dongwoo. Hoya and Sungyeol should be younger than me," Woohyun protested.

"You just haven't celebrate your birthday yet," Sunggyu said.

"But the year had already changed, I should already passed my birthday," the younger argued back.

"Fine! You're a fast 91-ers so you're friend with Dongwoo, alright?" Sunggyu said again.

"I want to be like that too," L suddenly said after that.

"Want to be like what?" Sungyeol asked.

"Early born, so I'm 92-ers," he stated proudly. He got a nod of approval from Sunggyu.

"Well if you want to be like that then it's fine. no problem anyway. Now let's talk about the date of birthday. I've chosen April 28th," Sunggyu stated.

"I like year-end so I'll go with November 22th," Dongwoo continued.

"If my birthday haven't passed then I'm February 8th," Woohyun said next.

"But it's 3 days from now hyung," Sungyeol stated the fact.

"Oh really?"

"Look at the calendar you ignorant," Sunggyu cut the conversation, looking at Hoya, signalling for him to talk.

"Then I'm going with March 28th," he said.

"That's only one month apart from me then, you call me hyung though, isn't that range too short?" Woohyun said again.

"But I like that date," Hoya argued back.

"I choose August 27th," Sungyeol said, trying to stop the argue and immediately poke L beside him to state his.

"I'm March 13th," the later said shortly.

"If it's on March then it's not considered early hyung," Sungjong told L who just nodding as if it's not a big deal.

"Just let it be, now when's yours?" he added.

"Ah, I'll take September 3rd then," he said lastly.

"Fine then. I'll send all this information to the heaven so we can get a legal identity by tomorrow. Now let's all go to sleep," Sunggyu concluded, retreating back to his room, followed by the others.

 

~~~

On the next morning, Sungyeol woke up the earliest and went outside the room he shared with Hoya and Sungjong. When he was making his way to the kitchen to get his morning coffee (he was so determined to have his own coffee maker so at the end he succeed in buying it), he got tripped over something and fell face first on the floor.

"Argh!" He yelped loudly and hold his nose that's getting redder and redder by seconds. That yelp made Sunggyu get out from his room, followed by Woohyun who shared the same room as him.

"What is it Yeol? You woke us up. And what's with the scattered paper on the floor?" He pointed near Sungyeol's feet.

"I got tripped over that," he grumbled, voice a little bit muffled because he's still massaging his nose.

"Woohyun you go wake up the others, I'm going to see what're those paper on the floor," Sunggyu walked closer towards Sungyeol but instead checking on his dongsaeng, he ignored him and take a look at the papers instead.

"But you know how hard Dongwoo and L could be hyung," Woohyun whinned, feeling burdened already.

"Then Sungyeol, go help Woohyun," Sunggyu said again, eyes not leaving the paper he's holding into.

Sungyeol just pouted and stood up, walking towards Dongwoo and L shared room while mumbling something with 'I'm hurt' along the line. Woohyun already choose to wake up Hoya and Sungjong so he didn't have any choice but to go to the other room. He entered and immediately turning on the lamp, knowing just the lamp won't wake this two deep-sleeper up. He kneeled down beside Lfirst.

"Myung, wake up," he said softly while shaking his body a little bit. He just got a groan a little so he shakes the body a little harder.

"Myung! Wake up! It's time to eat!" Sungyeol almost screamed now but only got a muffled '5 more minutes' from the later.

"Myung I got hurt," Sungyeol finally said, faking a sob to drag Myungsoo out from his slumber, and that's finally worked out. Myungsoo woke up hastily, with eyes stil half-closed, tousled hair, and kicking Dongwoo in the process, and because it's hard, Dongwoo jolted up immediately, half-asleep saying "Who kicked me?!" in a pissed tone and scrunched face.

"Who hurted you? Where did you got hurt Yeol?" Myungsoo asked softly. He cared a lot about his friend because he's too careless so he feels the need to protect him.

"My nose," Sungyeol still acting, actually his nose is not that hurt anymore after he massaged it.

"Why could you hurt your nose?" L acts like an understanding parent.

"I got tripped over a stack of paper," Sungyeol frowned again.

"So you walked half-asleep from your room to the kitchen while shutting your eyes then got tripped over a stack of paper?" L analyzed.

"Yes," Sungyeol still bowed his head down, and when he got no other reply, he looked up, only to be flicked on the fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter