Mission #9: Agreement

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your friends?" Sunggyu managed to draw the director's curiosity.

"Yes, they are pretty good in whatever I did so probably they are qualified too," Sunggyu said.

"Wait, are you saying you don't know yet why I asked you to be my artist?" this Jungyeob asked again in amusement.

"Ah... My face?" Sunggyu said, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Very funny Sunggyu-yah, ahahahaha, I don't know you're this kind of person," he exploded in laughter for a while, a little bit offending Sunggyu in the process but he tried to shrug it off.

"Oh I'm sorry Sunggyu-yah, but your cluelessness is very amusing," he wiped his imaginary tears, "I'll tell you this time, it's because of your voice," he continued.

"My voice?" Sunggyu got confused even more.

"Yeah in that cafe, when you're singing that Americano. Even though it's short and shouldn't actually be used to judge anything, I found your tone to be very soothing, it's interesting," he explained.

"Oh..." that's the only reply Sunggyu can let out.

"So do you agree? Or you can bring your friends here sometime so I can consider them all too," the director concluded finally to which Sunggyu nodded his head.

"I only want to asked this, Mr. Lee, how long will it take for us to be that kind of artist?" He asked again.

"It depends, if you're talented enough then you can debut at least in a year," he replied.

"A year?!" The younger exclaimed.

"Yes. Do you have any problem?"

"Isn't that too long? What's needed anymore if I already have my talent?" He asked again.

"Well you need to practice afterall, for the song you're going to perform," he stated the fact.

"Right... Okay then, I'll have a talk first with my friend, when could we come here?" Sunggyu tried to think how he'll break the news to his friends.

"Anytime is fine, I'm pretty free these days, just give me some information ahead of the time," he told Sunggyu, "you may go now Sunggyu-ah. I'm dropping the formalities with you is that okay?"

"Oh yes no problem sir, thank you for giving me this opportunity, I'll go first," he bowed his head then proceed to get out from the room, immediately called all of his friends to gather at the cafe and so they're there, sitting on a big table in circle once again an hour later.

"I have to tell you fast about this guys. This could be absurd, as weird as it is, but it could be our biggest chance to find Sera," he said in general at the first time, earning immediate attention from all.

"And how is that?" Sungyeol waited eagerly. L listened attentively. The other showing pretty much same expression.

"We need to become artists," he said finally after taking a sigh.

"What's that?" Sungyeol asked again, dumbfounded.

"Simply like those we saw on TV. Singing and dancing at the same time, probably acting, MCing, staring in some commercial, things like those," he replied.

"And how can we find Sera that way?" L asked this time.

"We can meet so many people, having fans, and if we're lucky, we can find her as one of those," Sunggyu explained again.

"As long as we can find her, I'll do anything," Woohyun said with determination on his face. Everyone except Sunggyu nodded on this so the later continued with a question, "so we agreed on this?" Once again everyone nodded.

"Okay so we're going together to his office tomorrow, is that fine?" He concluded.

"I can't, there's a job tomorrow morning," Sungjong said, followed by Dongwoo's "same here", and Sungyeol's "me too". The other nodding their heads along as a sign that they also can't leave their respective job.

"How about in the afternoon? Is that okay hyung?" L asked, trying to give a solution.

"If it's afternoon then everybody can?" No one gave a response.

"Hey guys?" Sunggyu tried again, this time receiving some hesitant nods.

"Good, then we'll gather here again tomorrow at 5 p.m., we'll go there together. Now I'll call that director to make an appointment," he informed, then leaving them all to make a call.

"Are we sure about this?" Sungjong asked after Sunggyu went away.

"As long as there's hope, there'll be some way. Even though it's not that big, our chance to meet her can be bigger if we're going to be an idol like those on TV. We will meet more people," Hoya said even though he himself isn't so sure either.

 

~~~

Next afternoon at 5 p.m. in front of the cafe

 

"Where's Sungyeol? And Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked impatiently.

"Maybe they'll come in some minutes hyung, calm down," Dongwoo said, trying to console him.

"I had already called Sungyeol, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter