Mission #44: Decision Time

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Long time no see."

 

"Oh..." L stared blankly at the figure in front of him.

 

"Why are you staring at me like that? It's uncomfortable with that sharp gaze of yours!"

 

L got a hard slap on his shoulder which lead him to let out an 'off'ed sound. That sure is hard.

 

"When will all of you get some free time? I want to talk to you all!" The figure demanded.

 

"Oh.."

 

"Yah!"

 

"...Actually, today is our free day though."

 

That's the end of their conversation before the figure dragged L hurriedly to go back to their apartment, and that's the end of his plan to buy a new lens for his camera too.

 

In less than 30 minutes, all the seven of them plus one were already gathered on the lower floor of their apartment.

 

"So why are we gathering here again?" Hoya asked, sulking because he got called in the middle of his most favourite activity, dancing.

 

Yes, he indeed went to the doctor with Dongwoo and the doctor really confirmed that Hoya's ankle was already as good as it gets, making Dongwoo asked the doctor numerous time if he's sure or not, even did the check up himself by stepping on it, making Hoya screamed and almost curse, if it's not in front of the doctor. Thankfully once Dongwoo managed to drag Hoya towards the company and bribed him a purple toy plushie, Hoya came back to his usual mood.

 

"I myself don't know," L confessed.

 

"How could you not know?! He's--"

 

"Ehem."

 

All of their attention got averted to the standing figure in front of them once he cleared his throat.

 

"I have a news," he started.

 

"What? Is it time for us to go back to heaven now?" Sungjong asked excitedly. He had missed the environment and the pureness there, compared to here on earth.

 

"That's one of them," the standing one chuckled in amusement "But I don't thing that would be now."

 

"Eh? Why??" Sungjong exclaimed again. All the hyungs just stared as eager as the youngest, secretly glad that their maknae became their voice now.

 

 

"Should we tell them?"

 

"Are you sure they are ready? Moreover, are you sure SHE is ready?"

 

"Uh..."

 

"Besides, they still have their heavy activity there on earth, how could they comeback here that easy? It's not easy to erase some memories, moreover if it's entangled one to another."

 

"You have a point."

 

"Yes I have, that's why I talk," the younger rolled his eyes as if saying 'as if it isn't obvious already'.

 

"Then I trust you to talk to them instead, good luck," Yunho turned his back towards the younger again, facing the monitor and typing something. He's sure the younger was currently gaping behind him.

 

"Don't pretend to be busy!" Changmin finally exploded "you keep giving me the hardest job! What should I say to them?!"

 

"I AM busy, Changmin-ah," Yunho turned again to face the later "you see, I'm monitoring her progress right now, what if something bad happened if I'm the one who's go down?"

 

"I can do it!"

 

"You don't understand my monitors and how to take a sudden change of situation," the older said back "you don't want something bad happened again right?"

 

Changmin got silenced for a while. Yunho decided to turn around back.

 

"...Fine."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Fine, I'm the one going down," he gritted his teeth "but you must be sure to keep your eyes on her okay? If you are careless then next time I'll take your position right away!"

 

Yunho chuckled at the younger's childishness "Fine, I'm sure that won't happened anytime soon."

 

"Huh!" Changmin huffed and stomped his way out from Yunho's office to the transporting place for the nth time while still grumbling about his sad life as the youngest superior.

 

 

"Aren't you currently having your own activities right now? Each and everyone of you," Changmin pointed out, making Sungjong who's originally has his upper body leaned forward out of eagerness to lay back on the chair, letting the fact sunk in.

 

"You're right," he said slowly "the company had planned another activities for us, there won't be some empty space then."

 

"My point exactly," Changmin said proudly.

 

"But if we kept waiting for our schedule to be free, when would it be? We are currently work as an idol, there's always job for us," Sunggyu's pointed out another fact.

 

"That was a hard argument," Changmin nodded his head dumbly "you can never go back then."

 

"That can't happen!" Sungjong jolted from his seat again "hyung! Do something please! We already lost Sera here, I just want to go back to heaven already," Sungjong begged Sunggyu by holding his hand, making the older think hard.

 

"Hyung..."

 

"Fine Sungjong-ah, we'll find a way," Sunggyu patted the other's shoulder and motioned him to go back to seat again.

 

"Hyung, I'm sure there's a way for us to go back, it doesn't mean that we can never go back, we could be on hiatus," Sunggyu suggested.

"That," Changmin stressed "is very difficult," he stared right into the other's eyes "I believe you must remember your first arrival on earth?"

 

"Uh...yes?"

 

"It was tiring right? Your energy drained right?" Changmin stated more than asked "if you continued on like that, going back and forth between heaven and earth, it's not impossible for your energy to be drained completely and you'll just got erased."

 

Everyone in the room got stunned by what Changmin had said earlier. They never know that the consequences would be this high.

 

"Then what should we do..?" Dongwoo asked with a weak voice, he too, didn't know what's the best way for them. It's either coming back to heaven as what they all want, or staying on earth forever because they love their fans and didn't want to neglect them.

 

"I'll give you a week to think. If you're going to leave, we'll wait until you settled all your unfinished matter here before we come back, but if not, well I'll just receive the answer and won't come here again," Changmin stared at every face in front of him "I'll go first then."

 

After that, Changmin swiftly turned back and vanished in front of them, leaving all the seven boys alone.

 

"One week..."

 

"Both of the choice has it's own bitterness," Hoya muttered.

 

"Yeah."

 

It's really hard to leave something you already felt attached to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter