Mission #30: A Sight

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this day is just the same day as some weeks ago. They got on stage, singing and dancing and running everywhere, trying to see as many people that love them as they can.

 

This is their world tour, the first one.

 

Their company decided that there's enough fans out there so it's only right for them to greet the fans directly, hence the world tour.

 

For Infinite, it's actually not a big problem too. They are happy because there are many people that like them, and they are glad they can make them happy too. The only problem relied in Sunggyu's head. Ever since that day, he can't meet Sera again, not at her house, not at the park, nowhere. Sera seemed to avoid him and the worst is, he can't share this problem with the other members because he promised, so the others must know nothing.

 

When they reached the song 'I Like You', they went to every side of the stage, throwing the paper planes containing their signature towards the fans, who gladly accepted it. Everyone circling around, make sure they have approached every part of the stage but in the midst of that, in the midst of screams and jumps down there between the fans, L caught something with his eyes.

 

"It's her..." He mumbled. Right after he did that, the song came to an end and the light turned off, they are all expected to go backstage immediately to change for their next costume.

 

"Hyung, where have you been? This is yours. Hurry up and change, the time is just 1 minute," Sungjong handed an outfit to L. The later just eyeing it then change as fast as possible then went next to the oldest, nudging him.

 

"What is it? Get ready at the stairs, we're going to go up soon," Sunggyu raised from his seat, trying to gather all the member on time.

 

"Hyung I want to go to the Section 2," L pulled Sunggyu's hand before he went away.

 

"Yeah just approach them, just like usual, it's no problem," Sunggyu replied hurrily.

 

"No, I mean getting down there, in between the fans," L exclaimed a little bit because Sunggyu managed to pry off and went away. Due to his loud voice, all eyes, not just Sunggyu, directed towards him.

 

"Have you gone insane?" Sungyeol asked then. "What if you got squeezed there? It's dangerous!"

 

"But I saw Sera there!" L exclaimed back, thankfully all the crew are too busy to notice that L mentioned a foreign name, but all the members stared more intently, getting sensitive due to that particular name.

 

"We'll talk about this during free time between our solo stages later. In the meantime, don't do anything ridiculous," Sunggyu cut the discussion and ushering all the members to got up to the stage, continuing their performances. L words just then made they did some constant glances towards the Section 2, trying to find the familiar face they are all craving for.

 

 

"Don't you just seeing things Myung? It's not Korea here, if she decided to attend our concert, won't it be on Seoul?" Sungyeol asked when Woohyun's having his solo stage.

 

"I see her face Yeol, she even stared back at me! I won't be wrong!" L insisted. He even wanted to go tho the security room before just to see the CCTV recording, but he got pulled back because there's no enough time to do that.

 

"L-ssi it's your solo stage, be ready!" The FD in charge shouted out. The called one immediately jolted up, leaving his friend alone, no chance to give some other advice.

 

"Just wait, I definitely will find you there!" He mumbled before sit on the place he's supposed to. During his solo stage, L kept scanning the Section 2 but unfortunately his sitting position was to far away from there so he can't see clearly but fortunately, he has the part where he could approach closer. He didn't waste his time and immediately go to the Section 2, scanning there, but Sera's face was nowhere to be found anymore, she had gone.

 

'Please don't go away again,' L begged inside his head, desperately still searching but still can't found until the end of his performance. He disappointedly went down the stage with a heavy heart.

 

 

 

~~~

"He saw you."

 

"I know, that's why I'm here."

 

"That's exactly the strange thing. Why don't just end this all hide and seek thingy? You are winning anyway, there's a low chance of her attacking you, the lower it be for her to attack them."

 

"It's best to keep them save," Sera averted her gaze, now going back to the stage again, watching Sunggyu's solo stage.

 

"You miss them anyway, and they miss you too I can see," Changmin insisted. "Let's end this and come clean, there's only 1 left on Jihyun's side, she won't risk it."

 

So the thing is, Sera got attacked again some months ago by one of Jihyun's comrades, Sohyun. But due to her increasing strength, she easily defeated her, turning the later into a human just like the other two before and deliver her to Jihyun's place. From the information she got from Changmin who spied on them, Jihyun went on rage, way more that before because Sohyun was her brain, to put it simply. She's responsible of everything that needed plan, so when she's not able to do that anymore, all the things just got halted, so till now, there's no attack anymore. Now Sera just needs to turn Jihyun back as a pure angel again.

 

 

 

Pure angel?

 

 

 

Yes, she didn't plan to erase her presence totally, just the evil part. She thought when Sohyun had been turned, Jihyun would just surrender eventually but no, she went missing instead. Even Changmin who's considered as the best tracker haven't managed to locate her whereabout up untill now.

 

"I'm not sure...." Sera sighed, watching the seven of them who's currently on stage together, talking and communicating a little bit with their fans. She can't denied that there's an empty feeling inside her heart for not be able to be beside them, furthermore she went hiding instead.

 

A dab on her cheek made her blinked her eyes, getting out from the trance. "See, you miss them, I can bring you back there you know."

 

"No, just bring me back to Korea," Sera decided, the man was about to said something again but then Sera continued her words.

 

"I'm going to meet them there."

 

Changmin's face suddenly brightened. He's glad that Sera finally can think about herself for once.

 

"We'll go after they finished performing right?" Sera asked again.

 

"Eh? Isn't it tomorrow?"

 

"For what wait till tomorrow? You can teleport us anyway, it saves the money," Sera winked and grinned innocently towards Changmin who just clicked his tongue back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter