Mission #16: Debut Stage

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Infinite's debut day, the guys had already woken up since the dawn. They had to be ready for everything starting from make-up, costumes, until technical things such as perfecting their choreography, rehearsal, testing their mics, simply perfecting everything. but still, they can never hide their nervousness and that got doubled up since the people they expecting haven't shown themselves.

 

"Where is that twins? If they get in as a staff they need to come as early as us!" Sungjong said with some hint of anger.

 

"It's okay Jong, they actually just need to come to watch right?" Sunggyu calmed him down.

 

"But still!" The younger said stubbornly.

 

As if on cue, not long after that the door burst open, revealing one of the people Sungjong and the other have been waiting for.

 

"Hi everyoneeeeeeee!!!!!"

 

"What makes you so late?!" Sungjong snapped right from his seat.

 

"Sorry I'm late hehehehe," Baekji scratched her head, not telling the reason of her lateness. while Sungjong busy glaring, other members got awed instead by Baekji's fashion style. Even though she just wore a simple plain clothes and jeans, but thanks to her good body proportion, it seems nice on her.

 

"You better be sorry," Sungjong crossed his hands in front of his chest.

 

"You don't need to be that angry, I'm busy nursing Chaeji," Baekji pouted.

 

"Right, where's she?" Sungjong asked back, still unhappy.

 

"She's resting in the house," Baekji replied, "she's tired."

 

~~~

Flashback:

"Just don't mess with me Jihyun. I don't have time to play with you," Chaeji said.

 

"You're losing your manner too. You should call me unnie since I'm older you know," she snickered.

 

"I don't need to have manner to someone like you," she proceed to get inside the house but there's a shot of pain on her back.

 

"Then I need to give you a piece of it," Jihyun said, holding some sharp things in between her fingers. One of it must had made it's way to Chaeji's back.

 

"Didn't I said not to mess with me?" Chaeji said quietly, a string of light began to appear on her right hand.

 

"wow it's a good progress. Usually you won't even lift your hand against me. So the game is on?" Jihyun snickered again, positioning herself in a combat position.

 

"I'll make sure you regret challenging me now," Chaeji swung the string towards Jihyun, beginning their fight.

 

After about an hour passed, both of the girls clearly had been exhausted after some series of attack and defense. The attack both of them made had weakened them too, but it seemed like Chaeji got the upper hand because she's still standing straight while the other currently bending down.

 

"Just go now Jihyun, it's not like you can win against me," Chaeji said calmly.

 

The taller one actually considering that suggestion, then she pointed her lean finger towards the other. "Just you wait, next time we met, you'll be dead in my hand." She went missing after that, leaving Chaeji alone.

 

After Jihyun left, all the facade she had got worn off. She stopped pretending that she's strong and leaned herself against the nearest wall there.

 

"Turn out that Ihaven't regained all the power I had last time..... I'm just as useless as that time, maybe even more...."

 

The girl then slowly crossing one of her hand to take a hold on her shoulder, clutching it tightly to be exact as a form of support for herself. She moved slowly to get into the house, only to find out that there's still people awake, considering the light in the living room was still on.

 

"Chaeji! What happened?" It's Baekji who apparently had been waiting for the other to get inside the house.

 

"What are you doing Baek? You should take a rest," Chaeji replied weakly, losing the strength to keep her body stood still so she dropped her body straight to the floor. Baekji gasped and immediately made her way to the other's side, worrying about her.

 

"You're drained," she whispered, getting scared by the coldness of the other's skin against her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter