Mission #5: The Time

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why did you allow that?" One of the superior asked Yunho.

"It's okay Jaejoong-ah, it's not as simple as any mission ever and besides, I already have a plan," he replied, eyes still glued to an opened book in his table, sometimes scribbling some words down only to scrunch his face and making another arrow to other direction, thinking about another alternative.

"This is a difficult situation.... Well she's not simple to be begin with," he turns his head to his friend, "Jaejoong-ah, you usually has some brilliant ideas right? Give me some please," he pleaded, much to the later's dismay.

"This is why I don't want you to handle a complicated mission, because in the end I'll always get involved!" He gave up trying to refuse his wishes long time ago. The last time he declined it, Yunho almost failed his mission and threatened to be sent to earth for some more mission ahead, which could only meant that he's not going back anytime soon. Thankfully he made it in the end (with a bunch of help from Jaejoong and his other friends).

"Well blame your intelligence and your status as my best friend," Yunho smiles warmly towards his friend, "and thank you for that, now I'm going to catch up with the others, do well on my behalf okay? Bye!" without waiting for the other to reply, he's already rushed his way out from his room, leaving Jaejoong with his work.

"I should know not to come from the first place...," he sighed then makes his way to the scribbled paper on the desk, "now better start this so I can sleep early."

 

~~~

On the 7 boys' side:

Silence fills the room. Each of them having their own thought in their heads, only one thing is similar, they all thinking about Sera. "I've been wondering, when will it be?" Hoya asked to no one in particular.

"None of us know that, we just have to wait," Woohyun replied, eyes still looked empty because of regrets.

"I miss her," Sungjong said.

Even though it's never been mentioned before, all of them are close to Sera in their own way. Sunggyu got close since the very start because he was practically her guardian and he always act as one. Dongwoo as a cheerful person, never failed to make Sera laughed so that's what he always does everytime they met; making Sera laughed. Woohyun got close the fastest because of his personality. Sera adores him for his kindness and seems to always glued herself to Woohyun's side everytime they met. Hoya could be considered as the farthest from all of them to Sera because they didn't meet frequently and Hoya took a long time to get close to someone else, but Sera always tried to know him better by staring attentively towards Hoya until he can't take it anymore and started to have a short talk with her, which she replied cheerfully and that kind of gesture slowly crawling to his heart. In case of Sungyeol, well he's been eager to get close to her anyway, so when they've been friend now but Sera got taken away from them like this obviously didn't settle well for him. As for L, he never showed any interest to her from the first place, but you know he's mesmerising (Sera's probably got infatuated) and he's Sungyeol's closest friend so either he got to spend his time with Sungyeol and Sera or he spent his time with others (he's good at socializing but Sungyeol is his long-time friend that's hard to be left alone (he'll do something ridiculous or maybe dangerous because he's just so carefree and easily challenged). He settled down with the earlier and eventually got closer to Sera too, whom he found interesting as a friend to the point that sometimes he talked more to her than to Sungyeol in a day. Lastly for Sungjong, she's just that sweet to share all of lemon candies in a pack of assorted candy she got from a game she won (she's just that good in playing game, how could you expect a 2 years old girl to win a game against an angel?!), turn out later that she didn't like sour things, but Sungjong had already got fond of her so he let it slipped.

"When do you think we can meet her again?" Sungjong continued. Everyone just looked at each other, nobody has an exact answer.

"Soon. Let's just believe in that," Sunggyu finally said and everyone nodded to that answer.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter