Mission #42: Encore Concert

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who are you?"

 

The figure stayed still. Slowly a small spot of light appeared in front of that figure. The light got bigger and bigger until Sunggyu can't open his eyes due to the high intensity, just when he thought it had decreased, he took a peek and realized that the figure had gone along with the light. He's now facing the empty spot on their apartment.

 

"What was that...?"

 

 

 

 

~~~

"What are you doing?"

 

"Nothing important."

 

"Then what was that?"

 

"It's a request."

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

"Oh hyung, morning," Hoya greeted the recently appeared Sunggyu in the kitchen.

 

"Hoya," Sunggyu nodded as an acknowledgement then took a seat in front of him.

 

"How's your ankle?" Sunggyu asked while pouring milk to his glass. He didn't expect much for the answer.

 

"Now that you mentioned it, suddenly the pain gone for good," Hoya answered cheerfully while munching his morning bread "I can even dance in front of you without cringing now," he raised from his seat, almost did his freestyle dancing but Sunggyu managed to hold and push him back to his seat.

 

"Don't pretend in front of me and don't risk it, I won't believe you," Sunggyu scolded with his menacing eyes.

 

"But I'm really fine though," Hoya said while eyeing his ankle, turning it left and right. This made Sunggyu's mind suddenly travelled back to last night, the time when he busted a strange figure. That figure had just come out from Hoya's room.

 

"Uh Hoya, do you remember something from last night?" Sunggyu asked hesitantly. Hoya furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, trying to remember something.

 

"No I don't think so," he answered after digging his brain and found nothing.

 

"Why though hyung?" He eyed the hyung in front of him when a thought suddenly crossed his mind.

 

"Don't say..." Sunggyu's contemplating eyes shot up to Hoya's starting "don't say... I sleep-walked and ended up at your room..." he shivered "and did something...weird...?"

 

A smack immediately landed on his head, letting out a loud 'oww' from Hoya's mouth.

 

"That's hurt hyung!" He protested loudly while holding the part where the smack landed, rubbing it back and forth to ease the pain.

 

"Who told you to think weirdly?!" Sunggyu scolded back "forget it! Now since you said you've healed, go and wake Dongwoo up!" He commanded next.

 

"Lazy Gyu," he grumbled while raising from his seat.

 

"What did you say?!" Sunggyu turned back on his chair.

 

"Nothiiiinggg!!!" Hoya shouted while running towards Dongwoo's room for his dear life.

 

"His ankle really had gotten better," Sunggyu eyed the now empty living room which had been passed by the running Hoya "how could it be that fast...?"

 

"Could it be...the figure last night?"

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

"Hyung! Help me here!" A scream could be heard from Dongwoo's room, bursting Sunggyu's mini conversation with his own mind. "Dongwoo hyung didn't even move!"

 

Sunggyu sighed once before raised up and dragged his feet towards Dongwoo's room. When he opened it, the image wasn't that faraway from what's in his imagination.

 

Hoya already holding both of Dongwoo's hand, swayed it back and forth (in simply every direction), and even going up to the bed, standing and jumping on it.

 

"Stop it Hoya, we don't want to ruin the bed also, just Dongwoo," he pointed towards the still sleeping (and being played off) Dongwoo.

 

Sunggyu got closer after standing near the door all this time, contemplating how he should help again before lifting his hand and put it suddenly on Dongwoo's chest, made the later jolted up with a loud shriek.

 

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Dongwoo shot up and banging Hoya's leg which was currently on each side of his body, making Hoya lost his balance and fell first on the bed, got thrown away by the bounce of the bed due to the hard colliding, eventually fell on the hard floor.

 

"Ow." He said flatly not long after his face met the floor.

 

"Sorry Hoya, don't think that the impact would be this strong," Sunggyu said while staring at Hoya who didn't move on the floor. After thinking, he bent down to pull Hoya's hand as a help.

 

"That should be earlier hyung," Hoya complained, sitting back on Dongwoo's bed, the owner still half-heartedly opened his eyes, wanting to complain something in his not-so-conscious state.

 

"I need justice! This is too much for waking me up! You all can tell someone gentler to wake me up instead! Why not Sera!" He complained cutely with one of his hand fisted and lifted up high. If only he left out the last sentences, the other two would be laughing hard by now due to the expression and type of voice Dongwoo let out. Now it all let them to take a moment of silent for a while.

 

"Come on Dongwoo-yah, we must practice for the upcoming concert," Sunggyu got back from the trance first, dragging the half-asleep Dongwoo out of the bed and pushed him to the bathroom. Hoya in the meantime was still staring into the empty space.

 

"Hoya, you too, get ready," Sunggyu nudged the younger after successfully sending Dongwoo to the bathroom.

 

"Ah, yes hyung," he said slowly and began to left the room.

 

"Hoya."

 

Hoya turned back again and facing Sunggyu with a questioning eyes.

 

"About earlier, don't tell it to the others okay? Especially L," Sunggyu said calmly, but still with a demanding tone, expecting Hoya to agreed. He waited.

 

"I understand," Hoya nodded once and resuming his steps back, this time no turning back again.

 

They can't blame Dongwoo for his slip of tongue though, the said one probably didn't even know what he's saying in that state.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

Music played. Seven boys and sometimes with their background dancers all danced together in sync. Some panting voices and hard halting footsteps constantly heard due to the heavy choreography they are rocking. They all tired but no one seemed want to stop. One song ended and soon, it got played back again.

 

"We'll do it one more time," came Sunggyu's authoritative voice. Everybody mumbled a simple 'okay' and getting ready in their respective position again. Soon without they realizing it, the song had come to an end again and Sunggyu decided to call it a day.

 

"We've done it very well," he began, taking a bottle of water and gulping half of the content in one go.

 

"Let's go to our next song," their choreographer suggested, going to the laptop to play the demo dance video for the next song.

 

"Wait hyung," Sunggyu halted him "let's just decided on the solo stages first. We need that to be choreographed too."

 

"Oh right," he made a u turn to approach the seven boys "who's going to be first?"

 

"It's me," L raised his hand automatically.

 

"What song would you present?"

 

"K-Will sunbaenim's Day 1," he answered almost immediately. He had chosen the song just after being told they are going to have each solo stage on each day of the concert.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter