Mission #14: Sister

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhm.."

 

"So..."

 

"Well?"

 

"This is awkward"

 

"Very"

 

"Someone please say something"

 

"What?"

 

Their hushed whispers have been going for a while now, since their sleeping time had been disturbed by a loud knock on the door. The suspect is no other than their junior herself, Jiae. The said one is currently sitting nicely in front of them with an unexplainable expression.

 

"Uhm, Jiae, can you tell me why are you here with a luggage?" Woohyun tried after a while.

 

"I'm staying here," she replied shortly.

 

"But why? Are you running away from home?"

 

"No, it's the part of the program," she shrugged her shoulder, seemed carefree.

 

"Ah..." Sunggyu suddenly realized about the program they are going to do, "but we are not informed that you're going to stay here though."

 

"I don't know either, I just going to stay here for the meantime," she said, didn't really solve the problem.

 

"But where are you going to sleep?" Hoya asked.

 

"That room seems nice," Jiae replied again, pointing to one room in particular.

 

"That's my room! You can't sleep together with men!" Woohyun kinda exploded, panicking because he actually thinking about that possibility.

 

"Of course not, oppa has to move to other room then," she already comfortably addressing them all as 'oppa', not that they all mind actually. She then proceed to the said room, dragging along her luggage with her. The other just starred in confusion, except Woohyun who opened his mouth and on the verge of getting angry.

 

"Who does she think she is?! Don't have any manner!" Woohyun exploded, standing up and kicking something nearest, which is the table's leg, so he got hurt himself. He fell again to the floor with a hurt expression and a small 'oww'.

 

"I don't remember she has an attitude like that," Sungjong said, still looking towards Sunggyu's and Woohyun's old room.

 

"Me neither," Sunggyu said, "but there's nothing we can do right now. We can't possibly tell her to get out right? I'm going to sleep on your room for a while then Dongwoo-yah."

 

"But you're going to sleep on the floor hyung."

 

"Right, then Woohyun will sleep with you, I'm going to sleep with Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong," he concluded.

 

"Why must I sleep there?" Woohyun protested again.

 

"I'm the hyung," Sunggyu replied simply.

 

"But there's no space in our room either hyung," Sungyeol cut in.

 

"Isn't the lower bunk below you empty?"

 

"But it's full of our things," Sungyeol explained.

 

"Help me clear that out then."

 

Hoya sighed. This conversation's flow is obvious to him, it will be full of bickering and debating but in the end it will be Sunggyu who's winning so he quietly make his way to their room, taking Sungjong with him for a help.

 

"You say that hyung! In the end you'll not take the work even a bit!" Sungyeol fumed. Hoya sighed again, fastening his feet and dragging Sungjong along.

 

"Why must we do this hyung?" Sungjong grumbled while lifting some of their things, only to drop it again on the floor.

 

"Because in the end Sunggyu hyung is just going to move in with us, the faster the better," Hoya said while mirroring the things Sungjong did earlier.

 

"That Sunggyu hyung..." Sungjong grumbled again, dropping the things harder on purpose.

 

Not long after they moved the things, Sungyeol barged in with an angry face.

 

"What are you doing?" He asked.

 

"Making a space for Sunggyu hyung," Sungjong replied, never torn his eyes from the things left on the bed. Sungyeol didn't reply anymore, he arranged the moved things on the floor instead so their room can still be called a bedroom, not a storage room. When they had almost finished tidying the bed for Sunggyu, the said one entered with some of his things.

 

"Oh you almost finished it? I was trying to help though," he said, throwing his things on 'his' bed.

 

"Right hyung," Hoya said sarcastically.

 

"Now let's all go out, we are going to talk with Sera," Sunggyu said, purposely ignoring Hoya's tone and leading their way out. The three dongsaengs just stared with a bored look, then got out from the room.

 

"So because we are going to stay together, it's better if we know each other well right?" Sunggyu started, "I'm Sunggyu, the oldest and the leader," he signaled L who sat beside him to continue.

 

"I'm L," he said shortly.

 

"I'm Sungyeol"

 

"I'm Woohyun"

 

And those short introductions continued on until it reached Dongwoo who sat on Sunggyu's other side.

 

"So what should we do now?" Sungyeol asked, as clueless as the other.

 

"I'm hungry," Jiae blurted out.

 

It was quiet for a while until Woohyun said, "I'll cook." The other immediately dispersed to do anything else, going to their room, or simply helping Woohyun cook. It's only Sungyeol and L remained. Sungyeol being the curious one, throw a random question towards Jiae.

 

"Do you perhaps.... have any memory about us?"

 

"Memory? Yes of course," Sungyeol's face lit up in happiness, L straightened his sitting position because of the unexpected answer.

 

"We've met some months ago in the company building right?" She continued, didn't really catch the other's disappointed expression.

 

"No, what I mean is in the past time before you was bo..." Sungyeol can't finished his sentences because he got a hard smack on the shoulder by his friend. His attention immediately got averted.

 

"Myung! What did you do that for? It hurts you kno...." He didn't finish his sentence once again because he got dragged towards an empty space out of the girl's hearing by the younger. The girl just starred towards them both with a mixture of confusion and amused on her face.

 

"You didn't remember what hyung said about not saying anything about us?" L said complicatedly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter