Mission #41: The Lost

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n:i'm back!! ehehehe

oh by the way, i stopped marking this chapter as rated because i had just realized that you need to mark it rated only if the ENTIRE chapter of story was too mature. there's one cursing here, but it's just one *as far as i remember* so i'm just telling you in advance *done*

 

enjoy! ^^

 

 

 

 

~~~

"Sera-yah..."

 

"SERA-YAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

 

"Don't go there Myung! It's too dangerous!"

 

"Let me go!" L tried to yank off Sungyeol's hands that encircled tightly around his body.

 

This must be a dream.

 

I need to take a closer look to make sure this is unreal.

 

I need to see her.

 

"Ugh.." He desperately trying to just drag Sungyeol along with his body, but it's not that easy.

 

That figure.

 

That stabbed figure.

 

"Sera..." He called out desperately, hoping to hear a cheerful answer, but he got nothing. He then looked at the other direction, the supposed to be opponent's direction.

 

She's still standing.

 

She's still smirking.

 

She held the end of the thing that stabbed Sera.

 

"You damn !!" He sped up suddenly, somehow getting some power out of nowhere, making Sungyeol who's clinging to his body just got dragged away, but then he bumped into something.

 

An empty air.

 

"What is this?!" He hit the air in front of him only to felt some kind of membrane, restraining him to get closer to the battlefield.

 

"Forget me, just like I was never there on the first place."

 

"What?!" L asked frustatedly. He's hearing things. Sera's mouth obviously closed right now, jer eyes gave the undivided attention towards her opponent. It must be his imagination.

 

"She said to forget her," Sungyeol said beside him, still clinging in case L lost his patience again. "This is her protection for us, thus she can say anything in her mind and we can hear her. We basically are inside her mind."

 

"How could you know that?!" L asked with some mixture of curiosity and anger.

 

"Every angel got their own special ability. I just somehow heard somewhere that this is hers."

 

"Who told---"

 

L was about to retort back when there's another explosion, this time creating no fog so he saw it clear.

 

Sera attacked Jihyun back using the fact that she can't let go of the weapon if she intended to kill Sera for real. Jihyun lost her grip of the weapon and got thrown away pretty far. She just lied there, unconscious, and didn't raise up for a long time.

 

BRUKK

 

A bump brought L's and Sungyeol's eyes back to the source, only to see Sera lied too on the floor. The stabbing thing had long gone, but the wound are still visible to their eyes.

 

"No, Sera-yah!" L walked again followed by Sungyeol, now he can walk passed the distance before, which only made him cringe.

 

"So it's really her power..."

 

Just a couple of metres left for him to reach Sera, a figure appeared in front of him.

 

"L-ssi, Sungyeol-ssi, please go back to your apartment," the figure said, covering their view of Sera completely.

 

"Why should us go back? The battle had finished and I want to see her," L retorted stubbornly. He tried to push Junsu away but instead, Junsu took a hold of L's and Sungyeol's hand and in a blink of eye, they are transported to the 11th floor, right in front of their apartment door.

 

"Now be good and get inside," he pushed the two inside and closed the door back. Once L managed to open it again, Junsu was nowhere to be found.

 

"What's with the ruckus?" Sunggyu came from the inside.

 

"Hyung! We need to go down there! Sera got stabbed and--"

 

L words got cut by Sunggyu holding his shoulder with a stern, somehow melancholic look.

 

"L-ah," he silenced for a while, searching something in L's eyes "Yunho sunbaenim came here right before you and Sungyeol arrived," he ducked his head, taking a breath "he said" he looked up and L was surprised to see the now teary eyed Sunggyu.

 

"...he said, she's gone."

 

As the last word trickled out of Sunggyu's mouth, so did the tears, one drop, two drop starting to fell down.

 

"Hyung..." L said blankly, still didn't want to believe.

 

"Yunho sunbaenim said he expected us to go back as soon as our matter here are all finished," Hoya helped Sunggyu to break the news and this time, L didn't managed to let out any expression too.

 

"What back?"

 

 

 

 

~~~

2 months later:

"Be ready, we are going to get up on stage in 3 minutes," Sunggyu reminded everyone and they all just nodded obediently, some were still stretching their body to avoid any injury.

 

"This song..."

 

"Our song always significantly described us, don't you think?" Dongwoo came and sat down beside L who these days tend to be quiet and spaced out. He has been quiet ever since.

 

Since the day they lost Sera.

 

"What do you mean by that Dongwoo-yah?" Xiumin, Dongwoo's current friend who visited in support for them, asked with his rounded eyes, seemed interested.

 

"Ah, it's just--"

 

"Stop telling our lives to everyone," L mumbled just enough for Dongwoo to hear before raising up from his seat, approaching the ladder to go standby for their newest song.

 

"Oh we are already called, don't forget to watch us!" Dongwoo made a little run to stand behind his dongsaeng.

 

Back. It's really the saddest, most painful song they had ever performed.

 

Because they felt the insanely familiar feeling, except for them, the girl they want won't ever comeback for them.

 

"When exactly would they finished all their activities?"

 

"Until they don't have any unfulfilled promises anymore."

 

Two tall figure were watching a one particular big monitor showing 7 boys performing on stage.

 

"They can take as long they want though, it's now peace. Nothing would come to disturb this condition. It's all had been cleared."

 

"Thanks to her."

 

"Yeah."

 

 

 

 

~~~

"So this one is the last right?"

 

"It's supposed to be like that. I don't remember any schedule for us anymore," Woohyun said in relief, a little bit happy that they, at last, are able to went back to heaven.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter