Final Mission: Happy Ending

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll go with her."

 

For a moment the room fell into silence, but then Sera sighed and slowly shook her head.

 

"You can't, unfortunately," Yunho cleared it out for him.

 

"Why not? I've found my power and get a control of it, so why not?" L asked, feeling wronged.

 

"It's--"

 

"It's my request," Sera answered instead of Yunho "I'm sorry oppa" she continued with somewhat sad eyes, but L didn't understand her intention.

 

"But why...?" He asked breathlessly, now his worst dream just seemed to come to reality and he at least needed some explanation to be separated again from Sera.

 

"Let's go oppa," Sera decided to ignore L instead, holding Yunho's arm as a sign that she's ready to go.

 

"No wait!" L screamed "why?! Tell me!"

 

"Goodbye oppa," Sera looked back once again and then disappeared in the light, leaving everything behind. Including her heart.

 

"Why...?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

"Why you didn't let him come with you anyway?" Yunho asked once they arrived in heaven.

 

"He didn't need to see how I handle this test," Sera answered with a trembling voice. Yunho bent down to see her face and got shocked instead because she has tears in her eyes.

 

"Shall we begin?" She asked with a calmer tone.

 

"Yes," Yunho answered, letting Sera walked first to their destination.

 

"Eish," he scratched his unitchy head, making his hair got troubled "I don't know this kind of things," he grumbled as he fastened his pace, following after Sera.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

"What should we do?"

 

Sungjong was whispering to Sunggyu and Dongwoo, eyes sometimes drifted to the figure that's working to his heart out.

 

"Well I don't know, that's the only runaway things he can do right now," Sunggyu answered back with a hushed voice, afraid that L is going to hear them. "Yah, lower your tone down!"

 

"Sorry," Sungjong covered his mouth "but it has been a week and he kept overworking like that!"

 

"Sera had already left for a week too," Dongwoo informed "at least we know why he's doing that."

 

"But he didn't talk to anyone again!" Sungjong urged "even Sungyeol hyung!"

 

"What do you expect, he's practically dead once he reached the dorm. Just taking bath and get into the room, same old, same old," Dongwoo talked again.

 

"Wait," Sungjong's eyes suddenly got bigger "if he's just doing that then he didn't eat?"

 

"He eats," Sungyeol came and flopped down beside Sunggyu "I've sometimes forced him out and bring him for some lunch or dinner, or buying a take out at least."

 

"That's a relief," Sungjong said while soothing down his heart "what did he say during that eating time?"

 

"Nothing, really nothing," Sungyeol shrugged "he's just like a dead body with lives, just wandering around."

 

"Then what should we do?!" Sungjong got more freak out and Dongwoo need to hold on him so he won't make a scene.

 

"I don't think he would change if Sera hasn't comeback yet," Dongwoo voiced out his thought and Sungyeol nodded in agreement.

 

The wind coming from the opened door making them all turned their head towards the source, only to find Sunggyu, Hoya, and Woohyun coming with an undescribable face.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" Sunggyu said in a hushed voice, already know that L was in another corner.

 

"We were talking about L," Dongwoo answered.

 

"Obviously," Woohyun snorted because he thought that's funny but then Hoya shot him a face.

 

"Lower it down hyung," he pressed on the word 'hyung' to emphasis that Woohyun is actually older therefore needs to take care of his action.

 

"And about Sera," Sungjong continued, didn't mind the little friction between Hoya and Woohyun at all.

 

"What's about her?" Sunggyu asked back, also completely ignoring the now bickering couple.

 

"Myungsoo obviously became like this because Sera left him again, so now we were just wondering when or whether she will comeback or not," Sungyeol shrugged "well I can't blame her, Myung was too slow in capturing girl's hand."

 

"About that, actually..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

Why did she left again?

 

He pushed the equiptment harder, trying to push away the tought.

What did I do wrong?

 

He hissed, closing his eyes for a moment to calm down his thought, letting the bar pushed his hands back to the original position.

 

Am I not good enough?

 

He huffed through his mouth as he slowly opened his eyes back.

 

"Whoaa!!"

 

L jumped back but due to the limited space, his back hit the seat.

 

"Why are you so surprised?"

 

"I-- I--" L stuttered out his answer "you're not supposed to be here!" He pointed out his finger towards the figure that's now standing in front of him accusingly "you-- you supposed to be away!"

 

"So that's what you want? I finished early so I can meet you as soon as possible though," the figure frown, face clearly showing that she's displeased.

 

"That's not exactly what I mean..." L murmured, now facing down.

 

"Then?"

 

L was about to answer but suddenly he can't speak, he tried to open his mouth but no voice coming out. The figure was starting to fade away too.

 

No, you can't go again!

 

L tried to reach out his hands too, but it's not moving too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter