Bonus Mission #1: L's Mental Breakdown

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i'm torn between celebrating L's birthday or finishing my project, besides this chapter is actually not yet finished, bu then my will defeat those argument....

 

so enjoy this half finished chapter!! *sorry not sorry*

 

cee

 

~~~

"Where do you want to go?"

 

"To Mount Sorak!"

 

L eyed Sera beside him who started giggling happily like a 5 year old kid getting a big lollipop.

 

"You must like that place so much," L said in the end and Sera just nodded her head repeatedly, confirming L's word.

 

"Why though?" L asked again.

 

"You don't know how I feel when I reached the top and found a shop that sell medals with your names grafted on it, but I didn't bring any money with me so I can't do anything about that oppa," she pouted then reached in her pocket, pulling out some money.

 

"See! I'm prepared now! I'm going to get that medal!" She said excitedly and hastily put the money back, ignoring L's sigh and head shake.

 

"I don't know you like those kind of human things," he said again, pulling Sera closer to him by putting his hand on her shoulder. Sera responded by resting her head on L's shoulder. They are currently on the van, heading to the very place Sera had missed for so long. The others had fallen asleep, considering it's 4 hours on road.

 

"Well I've stayed for 20 or more years as a normal human, so that kind of explained some traits that stick onto me," she shrugged, playing with the end of her hair, grunted because she can't see it clearly.

 

"When will this hair grow longer?" She sighed then put down the hair.

 

"I thought you like the short one?" He teased, taking her hair and combing it gently.

 

"I did, but you said you like the longer one?" She tilted her head upwards to meet L's pair of eyes. L just smiled and ran his hand on Sera's hair, patting her head softly with a big amount of love in his eyes.

 

"I think I did, but now I realized that whatever you rock, I'll love it," he said then leaned down to give Sera a peck on her forehead, making the girl gasped then blushed.

 

"Ah oppa," she whinned while burying her head on L's chest, feeling really embarrassed.

 

"We really need to kiss more to make you use to it," L chuckled then put his palm on Sera's crown head, pushing it even deeper on his chest. Their moment then got stopped by a sudden halt.

 

"What is it?" L asked, still reluctant to let Sera go from his embrace.

 

"We have arrived you lovesick puppy," the manager teased "now wake all the others and let's go up, the sun is climbing up already."

 

Before he realized, Sera had hoped down to go to the other van, to Sungyeol of course, her favourite oppa.

 

"You didn't even wait for me," he grumbled, intending to go down too but got halted by their manager.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter