Mission #2: First Meeting

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is Gyu hyung?"

"How could I know?"

Sungyeol sighed in frustration. Sometimes his friend here is really too dense.

"Your room is right beside his which automatically, you should know every move he makes, my friend," he said again, tried to argue back.

"First of all, it's not automatically. I have to press my ear really, I repeat, REALLY hard on the wall or the door connecting to Gyu hyung's room and no, I definitely won't do that because that's simply creepy. Second and last, he, as far as I know, haven't comeback yet from the call 2 days ago so I assume he got a mission on earth," Woohyun said waving Sungyeol dismissively while taking another bread to eat.

They are in the dining hall actually, and Sungyeol usually will be devouring everything in his sight until his stomach is completely full, but now all he did is poking a poor sausage in his plate, didn't bother to eat it since he picked that up an hour ago.

"But.. But.. We're not complete if there is someone missing...." Sungyeol pouted and continued stabbing the sausage earning a sigh from Woohyun, but the later face immediately lit up when he saw 4 others coming to their table.

"L! Finally you came, console this friend of yours, will you? Okay? Great!" He said one-sidedly and ignore the best friends to have their alone time by talking to the rest guys present.

L cocked an eyebrow while watching his friend stabbing *what's that again? Sausage? But now there's no shape of it though* something on his plate. After a couple of seconds, he started talking, "Yeol, if this is about Gyu hyung..." Sungyeol raised his head immediately, making L pat himself in his mind, "we've met him back then in the office, he is not going to earth, just getting a little bit busy by his mission, but he'll come join us later on lunch," he finished to see his best friend's face changing completely from a frown to a grin, showing his gummy smile and bright eyes.

"Really? Oh that's great! Why you don't tell me earlier Myung?" He said, not bothering for an answer because he'd already flee away taking his plate with him, obviously getting his appetite back.

"You are amazing L, are you a mind reader or what?" Woohyun said, once again fascinated by how L managed to understand his friend just by seeing him.

"It's called understanding hyung, that's why we're best friend anyway," he replied, not making that as a big deal because it's like an everyday case for him.

After calming-Yeol and breakfast ended, they stroll leisurely on the garden with a light topic being thrown sometimes like:

"Hey guys, do you know that there are more people that died because they got hit by a coconut rather than being bitten by a shark?" Dongwoo said while chuckling, but that chuckle stop when Sungyeol hit his back as a sign that he is not believing it and thinking his hyung is joking.

"It's the truth Sungyeol-ah," Hoya said as-a-matter-of-fact, earning an i-don't-believe-you face from Sungyeol.

"Yes hyung, I'll explain it to you. If you got hit by a coconut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter