Mission #8: Enlightenment

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a finding-some-job week. Everyone finally settled with their own job. Sunggyu and Hoya who worked in Heechul's cafe. Dongwoo who's happily became a dance instructor, L as a photographer (camera borrowed from Heechul's friend, Siwon, who's super rich), Sungyeol at a bakery (who knows that he's actually good at baking?), Woohyun as a cook in a restaurant (also the unexpected one), and Sungjong as a babysitter (he prefer the word 'caretaker', but the whole thing is practically the same). Everyone did their job rather fine for a few months and they managed to move out from the previous apartment to the new one which got rented using their own money.

One day on autumn season (a/n:this is random, but I'm always like that so please bear with me >.<), a middle-aged man came to the cafe and ordered Americano. Sunggyu who's currently worked behind the cashier noted the man's order and yelled it to be made by Hoya, while waiting, he absent-mindedly singing Americano song (a/n:the one that sounds like: Americano~ joha~ joha~ joha~ did you guys know that? I forgot when I had heard it before too...). Even though it's short and not so loud, the man heard it and it sounds nice on his ear, so he take a note of Sunggyu's name and when his americano had been finished, he took it and said, "thank you Sunggyu-ssi, if you don't mind, could you come to my office tomorrow? Only if you have some time though," he smiled warmly and left, leaving Sunggyu with a name card on his hand.

Sunggyu stared blankly at that for some few minutes until the curious Hoya strikes and decided to peek from Sunggyu's shoulder.

"Lee Jungyeob, head director," he read beside Sunggyu's ear, startling him and immediately moved aside. Sunggyu dramatically hold his chest where he assumed where his heart located at while throwing some glare towards the younger.

"What? I'm just curious because you're not usually that quiet," Hoya put up both his hands in defense.

Sunggyu who decided to let it slide, finally start talking again, "I don't think I'm going to come, what if he just trying to trap me?"

"Who knows hyung? You maybe right, but this person is an owner of a company, maybe he can give you a better job? Right now we're still struggling with money and eventually abandoned our original mission, if we have more money, we don't have to worry about it anymore and we can start our mission right?" Hoya said, trying to reason out.

"I'll consider it and will talk to the other about this matter, thanks for your opinion Howon-ah, now go back to work!" Sunggyu replied, patting Hoya's back as a sign of his gratefulness.

 

~~~

Later at their apartment:

"Guys I want to have some words with you all," Sunggyu announced, getting their full attention.

"What is it hyung?" Woohyun asked with a sleepy face. He must be tired after a whole day inside the kitchen.

"Sorry to disturb your resting time, but I just want your opinion. Today I'm getting probably an offer to a new job. I don't know what it is yet but I have a feeling that I'll get a better payment. In order to make sure about that, I'm going to go to his office tomorrow. This is the positive idea, the negative one is that he's actually just trying to trap me," Sunggyu asked, trying to make it short so his dongsaeng can have some good rest.

"Maybe you should come hyung, it could be good," Sungyeol said, yawning afterwards.

"Thank you Sungyeol-ah, then how about the other's opinion? Anyone oppose it?" Sunggyu asked again, earning some shaking heads.

"It should be good hyung, just keep believing that it's good and throw away all negative thought," Sungjong said finally, receiving some nods also.

"Okay, so I'm going to go there tomorrow then. Thanks for your opinion kids, now go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter