Mission #11: Woohyun's Birthday

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed in a blur for them until Sunggyu being woken up forcefully by Woohyun to realize the date today. It's February 8th, which means Woohyun's birthday. The main character is fully aware of this fact as he is very hyper since the very first time in the morning.

"Today is my birthday! What should we do for my birthday? What does human usually do?" He asked excitedly.

"Well I often got orders of a birthday cake," Sungyeol who got awoken by the ruckus replied absent-mindedly. He obviously needed his coffee.

"We never celebrate it so just take it as a usual day Woohyun-ah," Sunggyu said, stretching his hand as wide as possible to ease the stiffness after sleeping.

"But it's a good thing to do something new," he insisted but Sunggyu ignored him, making Woohyun pouted and almost give up. Almost that is, because just when he almost did, Sungyeol just had to blurted out something that gives him hope.

"I can bake a cake for you if you want," he said and you can literally see the sparkle on Woohyun's eyes.

"Really?" Expectation clearly shown on his face. He just got a nod in return from Sungyeol who went towards the kitchen to check all the ingredients under a menacing glare from Sunggyu. The later then sighed.

"Now we have another routines other than practicing, like it's not enough," he said, sitting down lazily on the couch.

"It's okay to sometimes get out from other routines hyung, it's not like we're going to do this everytime, just once a year," Hoya came out from his room and occupied the seat next to him.

 

This day is one of the rare day which they got some break from their work so they'll only practice at the afternoon. Sunggyu obviously wanted to use this opportunity to rest fully but since this day falls the exact same date as Woohyun's birthday and the later was to hyper to let it go without any celebration, he needs to sacrifice some of his resting time for his dongsaeng.

"Hyung there's nothing on the kitchen to make a cake so I'm going to go buy it," Sungyeol came out from the kitchen and heading to the exit door while searching for his shoes.

"Wait! I'll go with you Sungyeol-ah," Woohyun said excitedly, skipped his way to stand beside Sungyeol with shoes already on.

"Bye hyung," Woohyun jumping (literally) his way out following Sungyeol who just waved his hand.

"Tell me Hoya, why is it only us who got left here?" Sunggyu asked, scanning the whole apartment from his seat.

"Because Dongwoo hyung and L are still sleeping," Hoya explained.

"And Sungjong?"

"He's trying to wake them both."

Soon after Hoya finished his words, Sungjong stomped his way out from Dongwoo and L's room to go to his own room, just to come out with a pack of something in his hand.

"Sungjong-ah, how was it?" Hoya asked.

"If this is not working then I gave up," Sungjong shoved the pack out to show them both a pack of candies.

"And how will it work?" Sunggyu got curious.

"I might as well choke them out with this candies," he stomped his way in. The two hyungs on the couch just stared at each other and then listen carefully to anything that will happened next. they are too lazy to get up and stick their ear to the door. Soon after Sungjong got in, a gagging noise was heard, followed by a violent cough, then Dongwoo came out with a red face and trace of tears on his eyes, he is still coughing when there's another shriek from the room, followed by Sungjong's scream, "Open your mouth L hyung!"

Sunggyu and Hoya looked at each other one mor time and Hoya finally said, "Never mess with our maknae." Sunggyu agreed with a nod.

After about an hour, Sungyeol and the cheery Woohyun arrived with some plastic bags in their hands. They headed straight to the kitchen after a small greeting from Sungyeol "hey hyungs and L and Sungjong" and woohyun "hi everyoneee!!"

L immediately followed them to the kitchen to latch himself on Sungyeol's back. A sign that he needed some attention, but still Sungyeol didn't get that signal and ignored a human-being on his back.

They were making the cake (mostly Sungyeol) quietly and there's no other sound rather than the mixer machine, but in the end, Woohyun needed to break it.

"I don't understand you," Woohyun blurted suddenly, earning attention from Sungyeol who was mixing the ingredients.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter