Mission #13: Candidate 2?!

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came very slowly because of the heavy rain outside. This kind of weather makes everyone lazy to leave their comfy bed because of the cool sensation plus their pillow, and that's what happened to Sungjong.

 

"Jong. Sungjong-ah, wake up. Hurry," Sunggyu waking up Sungjong is not a usual thing so he's kinda awkward in doing it. Sungyeol or L usually did it for him but now both of them are they have classes in the morning (all of them finally entering the college, Sunggyu and Dongwoo are in their second year, the others are still on their first year, Sungjong is still on second year of high school), so Sunggyu have no other choice but to wake him himself.

 

"Urgh. 5 more minutes hyung," Sungjong said with a hint of threatening in his voice *who knows our maknae could be this scary*

 

"Don't you have a class today?" Sunggyu tried.

 

"Yes, why?" Sungjong still replied lazily.

 

"Uhm, it's already 7.30," Sunggyu said, faking a woried tone.

 

"So what hyung, class started at 8 and now is just.... WHAT?!" Sungjong jolted up from his bed, jumping off and dashing towards the bathroom, leaving Sunggyu alone to digest what had just happened to him, he came back to reality with a stinging sensation from his hand, then everything came back to him.

 

"Sungjong you stepped on my hand!!!!!!" He screamed out to the closed door, obviously got ignored or unheard by the youngest.

 

"You should wake me up earlier hyung," Sungjong grumbled while trying to use his uniform and having his breakfast at the same time.

 

"I've been doing that for the past hour, you should be thankful I don't wake you up the way you did it to L and Dongwoo," he said calmly, sipping his milk while reading a newspaper (since when our oldest was like this?).

 

"Whatever, I'm going hyung," he bid his goodbye and rushed out, leaving Sunggyu alone with his newspaper.

 

 

~~~

At school:

"Sungjong-ah, you're late," said one of his friend.

 

"Yes, but where is the teacher anyway?" Sungjong said, panting, trying to catch his breath after running straight from his apartment to the school.

 

"The luck is really stay by your side Jong, it happened that today she's having her holiday so we're free until the second period," she explained, handling some of her books because the teacher apparently think that it's too nice to let the students having their free time without tasks to do, she left a few notes and homeworks.

 

"And you said we're free," Sungjong grumbled for the second time of the day, opening his book to copy his friend's notes.

 

"Well I am, because I've finished it, who told you to be late anyway?" She left to her own desk, chatting happily with her friends while Sungjong busying himself with the tasks.

 

"I can't believe you left me to do my task alone," Sungjong said. The last bell had been rung signalling that it's time to go home. Sungjong's friend from earlier decided to accompany him walk through the hall because Sungjong is one of her best friend.

 

"I left you so you could finished it faster, the faster it is, the more free time you get," she replied, not really minding the other's tone. They were walking towards the gate when there's someone calling.

 

"Sungjong-ah!"

 

"Oh hyung," the hyung he said is Woohyun. He came to pick him up straight to the company because they are nearing their debut time, their practicing schedule got more cramped.

 

"The other hyungs are waiting on the company, we'll go straight there, I've brought some spare clothes for you," he said, handing the said spare clothes.

 

"Fine then, bye Baek, see you tomorrow," Sungjong waved his hand to his friend, which got replied by the same gesture and a simple smile.

 

"Who is she?" Woohyun asked curiously, there's something that catch his eyes.

 

"She is Baekji, one of my classmate. Why hyung?" Sungjong tilting his head,getting curious too.

 

"Don't know, just there's something strange...."

 

"Like Sera? Well I befriend her because of that too actually, there's a feeling," Sungjong said, starring at the sky.

 

"Keep her close, who knows she might be right," Woohyun said again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter